Bonds of Paper (closed for Mayu)

He welcomed her help, and shudder a bit at her touch. He was still hyper sensitive after an amazing experience. Kissing Bella again he sighed, sill feeling the linger bliss. "You should go back, say I got a phone call. I'll meet you in a moment." Another kiss and a smile, followed by two more parting kisses. It was clear Jared didn't want Bella to actually go but she had to. "I'll see you a moment."

He did wait only a few moments more, caught his breath and checked to make sure there were not obvious signs of what they had just done like a tell tale bulge, disheveled shirt or lipstick on his lips. Once he was sure, Jared left the bathroom and went to join Bella at the table.
 
Bella nodded some, no one wanted to leave but knew they had to. She made the excuse as people asked, and she sat down at there table. Picking up a glass of her cider she yawned a bit, looking around and then noticed Jared coming. Smiling some she couldn't help but grin at him, since no one seemed to even notice. Which was very good at the moment.

"Jared there is something I want you to know, I just hope it doesn't ruin our night. But I know there is something you have been hiding from me, and you don't need to because I already know about it"

She was talking about his affair with his boss, she didn't mind it because he did it to protect them and what they had to hide, course it didn't have to be that way any more. No one knew them out here, and even if they did so what, nothing would destroy them. She loved Jared no matter what he did, and that was the only reason she had sex with her Ex.
 
Jared listened to Bella, knowing exactly what she was referring to. He resigned o a sheepish smile and a nod, "I understand. I guess I'm trying not to say anything because then I can pretend I didn't do anything. I just want you Bella. And that.. she... Mercy," he managed to finally say her name, "Well, that whole thing was complicated. But, I guess there is solace in knowing it's over." He managed a brighter smile and picked up his glass as if it toast to the end of their messy past.
 
She smiled and was glad he didn't try and deny it and nodded, raising her glass to the toast as well. Thinking for a moment she placed her hand on his. "I know you didn't want to do anything, and even if you did it was before we opened up to each other. But I know you did it last time to protect us, I slept with my ex just as a goodbye because I knew id never see him again. But looks like all we want is the other" She said happily.
 
With most of the awkward topic out of the way, and sexual tension put on the back burner to slowly warm up again, dinner became an enjoyable meal that opened the door for it's own flirtations. The sharing of desert in particular.

After dinner, just to get it out of the way, Jared and Bella picked up the Vegas Marriage license. It was good for a year but the line around the court house meant this was a sooner-than-later errand. Once it was out of the way they could focus on the rest of their trip.

"Do you want to take in a show? We could do Cabaret Vampires or Goth Magicians." He paused, looking at the phone he'd used to check show times. "I guess they all start to gravitate towards a certain theme after 10pm."
 
Dinner was very nice, they would flirt here and then. But she didn't really worry about, relaxing happily as she finished dinner. But then he asked if she wanted to see a show, she had never really thought about going to a show really but nodded. Something different, then what they were use to. Thinking about what to see, as she sipped the rest of her drink quietly.

'Sure sounds different, never been to a show here. Id go for Cabaret Vampires" She said with a grin on her face, almost like there was an inside joke. Which of course there wasn't, she was just being goofy. Something she did once in a blue moon.
 
Jared took Bella to see "Bite" which was an edgy and mostly erotic show with a vampire theme. The women were sexy and topless on occasion, the music was everything cool from GnR's "Welcome to the Jungle" to the Stone's "Sympathy for the Devil", and the show was all around awesome as far as Jared was concerned. He hoped Bella was okay with having seen the show. She had no reason to be jealous so he tested the waters.
http://photos.lasvegassun.com/media....JPG?214bc4f9d9bd7c08c7d0f6599bb3328710e01e7b

"What did you think of the show?" He asked, taking her hand as they left the Stratosphere. "I think I found a few outfits that would look really good on you."
 
Bella smiled at Jared and when he asked about what she thought, she had to think of the right words. "Really? It was weird, but it was a very good weird" She chuckled happily. Squeezing his hand lovingly and silently sighed, thinking for a moment things were getting very content. Which was very nice right now, looking at him. "I had fun, glad we picked that to see, what did you think?"
 
"You're a good kind of weird." Jared teased, hugging Bella around the waist and nuzzling her neck. "I thought it was a good show, but I think I liked the music more than the ladies. Now, that said I like their outfits. Would you ever wear anything like that for me?" He walked her toward the front of the Stratosphere so they could get a cab.
 
She smiled when he teased her, he really was something else. But then when he asked the big question, looking at him kindly she nodded. "For you id do anything, well as long as you don't have me butt naked out outside with a leash around my neck or something" She giggled and kissed him. Once a cab stopped, she watched him open the car for her. So she slid inside and sighed happily.
 
"Oh, you know I'd never do anything degrading. Besides, from here on the only person I want you naked in front of is me." He slipped in next to Bella and wrapped an arm around her before giving the cab driver directions to head out, but with no real destination.

"How are you doing? Still want to see the town, or are you ready to head back to the hotel?" He knew she couldn't drink, but that didn't mean she didn't want to dance. Then again, she could be tired and he didn't want to push her to exhaustion.
 
She smiled "Dancing sounds nice if they let me in, since I know I'm to young to drink. They may not let me in through the front" She chuckled and rested her head against hims. She was tired, but still had more energy to take care of it. Grinning happily up at him, glad as all hell they were together.
 
"Oh, they'll let you in. You won't get that little wrist band that lets you drink but you shouldn't be drinking anyway." Jared leaned over for a kiss and smiled. "We could just hit the Casino in our hotel for the fun of it. Either way I'm hoping you aren't too tired by the time we get back to our room."
 
She smiled at him kindly "Yeah I know being pregnant I wouldn't drink, probably should get a bottled water though before we dance in case I get thirsty" She said happily, looking up at him lovingly. Thinking about them being together in every way, made her very happy. "I'm not to tired sweet heart so don't worry so much, i'll be tired the last two months of pregnancy Ive heard any way. Bigger I get, the slower more tired I become"
 
Jared grinned in agreement, "Okay then, let's go." He gave the driver directions and sat back to wait. Soon they were at Lavo, which was a night club and Italian restaurant in case they ended up working up an appetite.

The ceiling and walls were reflective with people dancing on a crowded floor to a DJ. Behind him a laser light show lit up the club, but Jared was heading for the bar first. "Bottled water and Jameson Reserve." Looking around he noticed all the people here saying, "This place is crowded." having to shout over the noise.
 
It was almost hard to think, but she stuck right by him. And heard what he said but barely, nodding happily she chuckled. "Yeah it's very loud, very busy. Would be a nice place to party if I wasn't pregnant, though I never was much into booze was I. Though I am to young for it, I always managed to get it if I wanted to from Mom and Dad's stash at home"
 
Jared nudged Bella, playfully, "Hey, I always got in trouble for that, by the way!" He wasn't upset but teasing. "Let's go find a table." He took Bella's hand, made sure she hand everything she'd brought, and headed into the club further.
 
She smiled and laughed with him, seeing as he was just playing. Once they found a table, she could hear him a bit better. She opened up her water and took a sip of it, looking at him. "Did you really get in trouble for it? I honestly didn't know that mom and dad found out" She laughed.
 
Jared shook his head, "I wasn't sure what had happened but I figured I'd take the heat either way so I took the blame. No big deal, it's not like I got anything worse than being grounded for a few weeks."

Jared sipped his drink then looked Bella over again, "It's so strange to think of us as kids again. I remember when I found out my dad was dating your mom, and didn't like the idea that they could get married and I'd have to deal with some little brat." He teased and tried to kills Bella, to leave any worries in the past.
 
She laughed happily and nodded "I remember that, but I wasn't a little brat was I? We got along very well. Almost instantly really" She said happily, with a rather smug look on her face. Sighing softly she didn't know what all she could, it was really fun. So thinking for a moment, things just didn't seem to be as it was before. "But I'm glad we are something more"
 
Jared laughed, drank, and agreed. "I think you wrapped me around you little finger early on." Finishing his drink Jared gestured to the dance floor. "Shall we?"
 
Looking at him she nodded happily thinking for a moment, and before she knew it she was on the dance floor with Jared grinning happily. Wrapping her arms around him sighing happily.
 
Jared didn't seem to be that great at dancing, but he kept Bella close and found the baseline of the song and just moved to that...
http://youtu.be/nGlIDlOqurA

He tried not to over think anything and just stayed in that moment of pure harmony. One song rolled into the next, as expected from a professional DJ. After a few song, if just to hear and rest, Jared motioned for he and Bella to move from the hot dance floor and back to a table.
 
She smiled as she danced with him, but in the shoes she wore, were terrible for dancing. When he motioned for her to sit down she followed and before she knew it. Boom there she was sitting down, rubbing her feet. "Ive not had this much fun since I graduated high school" She chuckled.
 
Jared reached down to lift a foot to his leg. He didn't remove the show but did massage the ankle and top of Bella's foot as she'd been doing. "I'm glad you're having fun." he looked down, lovingly trying to smooth away her pains. "I guess I should start getting used to this. Rubbing your feet that is."

He met her eyes, smiling, and let his hand move past her ankle and to her calf. He rubbed the tight muscle from the back of her knee down to her ankle and back.
 
Back
Top