How do you take yours?

Well, my g/f likes to watch him shoot his cum all over my face, and most of the time she licks it off my face up and we share it or she scoops it up and feeds it to me. Our playmate likes to cum in my mouth as I suck him dry. Either way, I get to swallow it. Is that a preference?

I want it buried to the hilt up my ass pumping me so full of cum it runs out even past his hard cock!

This is for everyone who enjoys having a load shot on/in them.
How do u like the hot load u have worked for with ur ass and mouth?
I prefer to be on my knees, dick in my mouth. I like to be warned before my prize comes out, sometimes I'll have just the head of the cock on my tongue, or deep in my throat or just infront of my open mouth. As soon as the first stream off jizz is unleashed, I try to have caught most of it in my mouth and the quickly start sucking during the second or third spurt. The taste or texture has never really bothered me, but seeing as I've just had that cock up my ass and fuckin my mouth, I can put with a bad taste for a bit, and depending on how thick it is makes it weird to swallow, but since the first time I've had the pleasure to bring a cock to critical, I've always taken the hot load of jizz in my mouth and I've always swallowed what got shot into my mouth, or what landed on my face and I scrapped it it, regardless, it's still jizz and I love the 'humiliating' aspect of being on my knees and having a cumshot shot at my mouth, feel it and taste it on my tongue, play with it for a bit before I swallow. Swallowing is the most important thing, I honestly like cum in my mouth, and how it sticks everywhere and it's always different... Yummy...

i like it the same way ,i like to be on my knees preferably with my man stood over me but sitting down legs spread is good too, the feeling of submission to a real man is so sexy and i love him to cum in my mouth so i can get the taste of his cum before i swallow but i also like it when he pulls out and sprays my face and even when he wants to cum over my chest and tummy and i get to scoop it up and suck my fingers ,for me it is all about pleasing him as much as tasting his cum ,of course i love it when he fills my boi pussy with his cock and cums inside me as well but i love the taste of cum on my tongue .

In my mouth all the way. I love when the guy is moaning and I know it won't be long until his thick spunk will be shooting in my mouth and I gobble it all up like a trooper. I also love squeezing his cock after he cums and watch the big drops drip down his cock head. mmmm

Alright, I was a bit off put by the opening posts lack of paragraph structure but I'll bite. ;)

I agree with a handful of people's position as well.

I prefer to be on my knees, dick in my mouth.

For me it is part about the naturally submissive nature of the stance, but that it also part of it.

I love to feel my partner's muscles. I love to touch every inch of his strong back, wrap my fingers around the cleft of his ass, and feel his strength ripple past my fingers. There is nothing that turns me on more then his hands flowing through my hair as his cock slides in and out of my mouth. Whether he is leading this ballet of oral pleasure or I am, I can enjoy all the perks from my knees.

And, oh yes, it also happens to be a perfect position to swallow his cum, or feel the sticky mess slide over my face.

i LOVE being on my knees with a hard cock running in and out of my mouth.. bouncing of the back of my throat,, then being pulled close by HIM as he gets near and the first blast going straight down my throat and then being allowed to pull back far enough to get the rest in my mouth.

HOWEVER, being ass up and shoulders down on the bed as HE takes my sissy-pussy is heaven.. just wish that there weren't so many risks involved because that kind of play is ALWAYS with a condom.. i would LOVE to feel his hot cum leaking out of my well fucked sissy-pussy

so i guess my answer is... what ever he wants

i LOVE being on my knees with a hard cock running in and out of my mouth.. bouncing of the back of my throat,, then being pulled close by HIM as he gets near and the first blast going straight down my throat and then being allowed to pull back far enough to get the rest in my mouth.

HOWEVER, being ass up and shoulders down on the bed as HE takes my sissy-pussy is heaven.. just wish that there weren't so many risks involved because that kind of play is ALWAYS with a condom.. i would LOVE to feel his hot cum leaking out of my well fucked sissy-pussy

so i guess my answer is... what ever he wants

Thats my bitch:kiss:

I prefer to be on my knees, dick in my mouth. I like to be warned before my prize comes out, sometimes I'll have just the head of the cock on my tongue, or deep in my throat or just infront of my open mouth. As soon as the first stream off jizz is unleashed, I try to have caught most of it in my mouth and the quickly start sucking during the second or third spurt. The taste or texture has never really bothered me, but seeing as I've just had that cock up my ass and fuckin my mouth, I can put with a bad taste for a bit, and depending on how thick it is makes it weird to swallow, but since the first time I've had the pleasure to bring a cock to critical, I've always taken the hot load of jizz in my mouth and I've always swallowed what got shot into my mouth, or what landed on my face and I scrapped it it, regardless, it's still jizz and I love the 'humiliating' aspect of being on my knees and having a cumshot shot at my mouth, feel it and taste it on my tongue, play with it for a bit before I swallow. Swallowing is the most important thing, I honestly like cum in my mouth, and how it sticks everywhere and it's always different... Yummy...

Mouth, face or chest.
Depends what he wants i just get on my knees and take it

I feel the same as you. I love cum.

I love it in my mouth the best, due to not wanting to ruin my makeup, I always swallow. Getting a hot load in my "sissy" pussy is also good.

I have only had it on my face. Ok well actually it hit my face, shoulders and onto my crotch as I sat on the edge of the bed sucking him, him standing in front of me. Both naked in his bedroom. It was very hot! My only experience. I loved it like that but wanting to try getting it other ways and see what is best for me:)

i am like you ,i like to be on my knees sucking and i love to hear him say im cumming take it bitch or something similar and have his whole load in my mouth .

Total guy thread but throwing mine in. Pussy so I can feel it dripping as I walk back home.

Well i like to put it there, and lick it back out as its dripping, would love a woman after i cum in her to sit on face and let it really slide out

at the moment i will take it any way i can get it ,it has been too long since i had a cock cum for me .

If I have to choose I would say my mouth (every since my first time I have loved the taste!) but I am not opposed to having my ass filled with cum. Unfortunately never got to have both at the same time.

Both

I like to swallow and I love to have the load in my ass. I always leave it up to him where he wants to shoot it. I have never had a facial, it seems like such a waste and I think it feels better to cum inside someone than shoot it on them.

I love the taste of my cum, my wife makes me clean her up. I would enjoy having a cock explode in my mouth or ass or anywhere. I think that would be fun. Never had a real cock. Would like to try one...

I love it when he cums all over my tits. It feels so warm, then cold which makes my nipples hard and erect. Face is good too but can be a little messy if it gets in the hair.

You snd I are alike. I really live cum.

Haven't had the opportunity lately. But one of my favorite ways was riding it, facing him. Something about how after the frenzy dies down and he settles into a deep slow grind up into it and how twisting your waist and hips makes it swirl around inside. How you can look deep into their eyes all the way to the moment he grips your hips and pulls you down and lurches their hips and moans as that meat volcano gushes it lava flow. Then relax and feel it leak out, warm and soothing.

i feel the same way , i just love having cum in my mouth and i like to have the cock resting on my bottom lip so i taste it all ,yummy.

Back