Lookin For A Master !!( Closed )

-Nick smiled shoving his cock in her pussy as he kissed her to muffle her moans as he groaned fucking her pussy nice and hard and deep as well.-
 
She felt him enter her and start fucking her nice and hard his mouth over hers so no one could hear her moans she trying kissing him but soon it felt so good she had to moan,she knewl it was crazy doing this in a public restroom but she wanted him so bad

She lay awake hearing her roommate and dont knowing if she have that and now she did she wanted it as much as he would give it to her anywhere any time if he wanted it at 4am she would get up.She moved her hips back to meet his god it felt so god she didnt care if they got kicked out.
 
-He groaned in her mouth he fucked her hard he slammed deep in her hot body his balls slapping against her ass from the intense swinging.-
 
She tryed keeping up with his speed but as he fucked her deeper her body started shaking and soon she moan in his mouth and cum hard he felt so good inside her how deep he was she kept cumming she felt him push hard in her and held her there and cum she moan.
 
-Nick felt her shiver several times as he pulled out and stroked his cock as he put Maria to her knees and came in her mouth filling it.-
 
She went to her knees taking him in her mouth as he finish cumming she swallowed every drop of it and smiled and stood fixing herself before they went back out.
 
-Walking out to the shop they left soon after finishing and they walked towards the collage.-"What now? You sexy piece of ass?"-he laughed a bit and wrapped his arm around her.-
 
She smiled walking out they finished there drinks and left heading back the collage hearing him ask her what now? She looked at him and asked " Where do u want this to go? Way we been the last 2 days i can see you do like me and i can please you"

She was nerves and looking around " i guess i want to know can i please you for you to take me as yours? She smiled at him stopping waiting for an answer.
 
"Yes i am very satisfied. You need no extra convincing and your bravery for doing it anywhere as me sold....shall we start our relationship? Do you want to move in?"
 
She smiled at him he was asking her to move in no more hearing her room mate moans thinking she may never have that and where she stood he was giving what she always hear her roommate has.

" Id like that but i want you be sure" She looked at him she was excited and wanted to jump in his arms now this was what she has wanted for awhile.she was thinking she could be out in a few days if she was sure.
 
"I am very sure come on then want to move in then we can do what ever you want to celebrate. Maybe we an go shopping for toys and outfits and who know what else."-he chuckled as he smiled squeezing her ass in plane view for some people in the streets.-
 
" yea we can do that i can be in in a few days" She smiled at him she was ready to take the next step becoming his.She has told her roommate nothing about him now she was moving out she didn't care she wanted this.wanted what she has.
 
-Nick smiled to Marie.-"So then what now at the moment? What do you want to do?"
 
She smiled at him " I want you come back to my room and spank me and fuck me" She looked at him not sure how he be she wanted to give her roommate and her Master something good to listen to before she moved out.
 
-He smiled as they began to walk to her room and smiled.-"Spanking and fucking i like that my bare hands then a book then a paddle."
 
She smiled hearing him telling her how he would spank her.Thinking how her roommate will take hearing them." Sounds hot my room mate may be in the room" telling him hoping he didnt care.
 
-He shrugs.-"Let's give her a show then."-he smiled as they walked forward and in to the room he looked around.-"I like your Room this is pretty nice."-he smiled to Marie giving her a grab on her ass.-
 
She smiled walking into her dorm first room was the living room with a small kitchen they had to walk to the right to her room but her roommate walked out of her room with her Master she smiled " Ann this is Nick Nick this is Ann and josh "

Ann smiled.Soon Marie lead him to her room and shut the door.Looking at him.
 
-Nick waved and greeted him self as they walked in to Marie's room.-"So spanking first bad girl?"-He asked.-"What do you have around here?"-Curious so he could maybe do more."
 
She smiled talking about spanking her " Depend i have hairbrush,books what do you have in mind" Pushing her skirt and panties down and pulling off her shirt until she stood naked in front of him.
 
-He grins.-"Let's start with my hands first...What else do you have in here that we can do what are you hiding in here."-he chuckled as he bends her over and began to deliver a few well place smacks to the round ass of Marie he smiled and grins as his hands slapped her ass 10 times each a bit harder then the next.-
 
Before she could answer he bend her over her bed spanking her bare ass with his hand she moan bitting her lip but as he slap got harder on each cheek she moan loud with each slap she got wetter moan louder with each slap feeling the pain and pleasure of it pushing herself back on his hand after each spank.
 
-He looked to her as he walked away and grabbed a Hair brush and smiled looking to her his hair brush ran over her ass.-"Come on tell me."
 
She felt him stop her ass stringing but she wanted more she felt so wet the seen he had her hairbrush at her ass " I'm not sure I have a belt hanging on my door" She told him and felt herself moving back toward the brush he had on her ass.

She knew her roommate would hear the brush hitting her ass cause it was loud Marie always could tell when she was being slap with something other then his hand her moans louder the slap was louder.She knew their sounds when he was abit pissed at her but still wanted her but she wanted Nick do do this she needed a spanking here and there he was showing her she was his.
 
-Nick smiled.-"A Belt sounds good....What other sexual items do you have in your room here better think of that while i spank you with this."-The hair brush came down and began slapping it against her ass with Gusto.-
 
Back
Top