Anyone out there looking for a fuck buddy?

deanna_doak

Virgin
I am a ready and willing 5'3, blonde hair, green eyed woman with more than enough sex drive to go around. I am not a skank or a pig, I am just really horny. If you are serious then inquire. You must have a webcam because I want to know if you really look like you say. I love to suck cock. I have never been with more than one guy at a time but I would love to try it. Know anybody?

my yahoo is chaos3_16_98 msn is (E-mail removed per violation of site rules.)

Last edited by a moderator:
hey sexy is oklahoma close enough

he babe how about oklahoma.... and i have a web cam we could maybe start on yahoo im pm me and send me ur yahoo im

kansas

I live in Kansas. I'm close to KC. 24/m here. Hope you're still interested. Feel free to pm me.

I am a ready and willing 5'3, blonde hair, green eyed woman with more than enough sex drive to go around. I am not a skank or a pig, I am just really horny. If you are serious then inquire. You must have a webcam because I want to know if you really look like you say. I love to suck cock. I have never been with more than one guy at a time but I would love to try it. Know anybody?

I live 25 miles from you, i think we talked brielfy once before. Let's talk again and see where it goes.

too far

But I have a cam if you ever want to play on cam. I'm on yim under the same screen name as here.

Willing to chat or maybe more.

I am interested in possibly chatting and maybemore if thats where it leads. Give me buzz at quantikor910 at yahoo dot com.

Back