The Cute Thread! ^-^

SweetieBee

Cumming in my panties...
Joined
Jan 17, 2010
Posts
7,806
tumblr_m85et7vmSG1rv9zvco1_1280.png

This thread has turned into everything "me", from girly chat with friends, to guys wanting me. If you come here just to get off, you may as well leave right now because I don't exist on these forums to get you off. I have a very aggressive attitude you may not like and I speak my mind. If I don't like something you say, I'll tell you. The girls who come to my thread as well are not here to get you off either. I treat them as my guests so deal with it.

If you post images on my thread, don't be stupid and post them bigger than 500 pixels in width, it pisses me off when people post images large enough to screw the site's viewing.


---


The thread isn't just about men, I love women too! So girls, come on in! I'd love to have you in my thread (in a non-sex way as well as). ;)

A growing trend seems to be sending me PM's, again, as it is written in my profile, you really should do your homework on me, search my thread!

We're all here to have fun, so keep that in mind!

Quick & Dirty FAQ

Q: Do you suck cock?
A: Yes! I love a good dick in my mouth.

Q: Do you swallow like a good girl?
A: Always, even if it drips from another girls arse I still eat it.

Q: How often do you masturbate?
A: I jill-off nearly everyday. Sometimes with my friends!

Q: Do you have any fetishes?
A: Yes lot's, big one's are smoking, piss (I love to pee myself wearing a skirt outside), and futanari/transgenders. :eek:

Q: Where do you live (A/S/L)?
A: If I tell you that, I get stalked! So no!

Q: Are you a real girl, or are you a guy faking it?
A: If you need to ask me that, you don't know WHO I am, so go do your homework, then cum back with a better question!

Question not answered? Ask me in the thread and I'll tell you! :D


tumblr_lq8m4eb3xS1qijzlvo2_500.jpg
 
Last edited:
Oooops, no. Not wear. I meant *use* them. Ya know.
In other ways...
And yes please those too. Especially the panties. :p
you dont want to wear my heels or panties then?

i tell you what, i'll take my panties off and you can stroke your cock in them and cum on my heels while i wear them, that good with you?
 
Oh My!

you dont want to wear my heels or panties then?

i tell you what, i'll take my panties off and you can stroke your cock in them and cum on my heels while i wear them, that good with you?

Fuckkkk Yes.
Tease.........:p
 
Back
Top