StupidDoes... _______ (fill in the blank)

S

StupidDoes

I will post oics on here as i can and as i think of things to post. This is under the Feedback forum so i encourage feedback either good, bad, naughty or funny. Feedback will also hopefully keep this fresh like a nice pair of undeewear straight from the dryer. I will post what i like when i have ideas..but i encourage your thougts and requests as i tend to run out of ideas quick.

Thanks for stopping by the thread!

Last edited by a moderator:
Oo, I'm so glad you did this! And, as promised, I am absolutely subscribing to this thread :rose:

My eyes are drawn to your fingers, again. I love how they're front and center... and look like they're about to pop the button on your jeans. ;)

Can't wait to see more from you!

Nicely done on the first picture. Thank you.
I liked that you kept the black and white theme.

skip to the end...delete stale links....

a couple more for

Model T

On CB radio and most sites I go by Model T

This is me without a towel.
http://uploadpie.com/gQxqx

These photos seem to have a short life span. This is good. It evens out the Lit member short attention span.

Last edited:

Thank you for taking the suggestion of a couple of horny women. I mean, a couple women who truly appreciate the male form at its finest. :kiss:

Thank you for taking the suggestion of a couple of horny women. I mean, a couple women who truly appreciate the male form at its finest. :kiss:

lol..i think "finest" is a stretch goal but thank you :)

yes..i take suggestions well...so no one should feel like they need to hold back..throw em out there...or is whip them out there the more appropriate term?

I thought images #1 and #3 were absolutely stunning. I like #2 as well but those other two... fantastic. I am so glad you listened to good advice and start a thread. I bet this thread gets busy soon but it's fun to have you to just the two of us for now. :D

I know right. I feel like we should hi-five or something for this thread. 😏

You have the sexiest hands and arms! (Great body as well). :rose:

Hey Stupid, what do you have handy?

you mean like props? narrow it down for me..what are you thinking? i mean i got food, tools, balloons, party favors, towels, ropes, belts, pillows, shoes, heels, candles, and rainbow sprinkles...and if i dont have it i'll try and go get it.

ass and ye shall receive

and ty all for the compliments. i will get more up soon.

almost to 500 views?!?! ty everyone whos taken a peek so far! :)

ok...some oics in "sepia" as a bonus for all of you taking

Back