My wife in front of the camera.

Things are great, just very busy. We are looking forward to having the time to post some more.:D

The photo from behind...sweet. New to your thread...but im loving the pics...If she ever wants to pose in a Big Rig, let me know. :)

Something to tide everyone over.

tumblr_inline_mj67xqHEIz1reskk2.jpg

I'm gone for a couple of weeks and this is what I come back to. May I just say, MY GAWD!!!

So I don't know if there are official stages of withdrawal but I'm pretty sure I'm on step #142 or somewhere thereabouts. I'm a mess. Let's just say, it isn't pretty.

I hope the two of you had a good Easter. Remember to squeeze in some fun during your busy schedules. With Lit or without.

Dreaming of your return,

Jim

So I don't know if there are official stages of withdrawal but I'm pretty sure I'm on step #142 or somewhere thereabouts. I'm a mess. Let's just say, it isn't pretty.

I hope the two of you had a good Easter. Remember to squeeze in some fun during your busy schedules. With Lit or without.

Dreaming of your return,

Jim

Sorry you're having withdrawal.

Things are good in our world, just busy. The spare time we've had together has been spent travelling, or getting into trouble. ;)

But I can't post with out leaving something for everyone. :D

attachment.php

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 2,558
yes

thanks for sharing your wife, she is very desirable, hot even. I look forward to enjoying more pics of this lovely woman:rose:

It's great to hear form you. Glad things are going well. Thanks for stopping by and for the beautiful pic.

:rose:

Last edited:

Things are good in our world, just busy. The spare time we've had together has been spent travelling, or getting into trouble. ;)

attachment.php

Very nice

Glad to hear all is well. Thanks for giving us something new! Between her beauty and your skill, the entire audience is very lucky.

Everything here is just so amazing! She's a beautiful muse! Congratulations to you both. :)

I think it was my good luck that I stumbled upon your thread!(Ya, i know, would you believe it :D)

I gone through the 28 pages twice over and I'm still amazed. I have to congratulate ADVR for the amazing photography and I have no words for Tomboy ;) I can't even begin to contemplate what an amazing journey it must have been. I think Tomboy has a body to die for, she was meant to be a model :D

Out of all the pics that I saw I think Tomboy stands out in pink and blue lace! I think those colors accentuate her figure, but thats IMO :p And the set you did just after the valentine series was so good! She has an amazing body, you are very lucky ADVR ;)

I kinda love Tomboy's hair as well! (I'm a bit of a sucker for women with long hair :p) It adds to the beauty of the pics taken by you.

I think I can go on here :p so I might as well keep my comments for the future riches you might shower on us :) Hope to witness many more good things from both of you!

Cheers!

attachment.php

Oh yeah very nice x :rose:

NEW FAN guys :D

I hope everyone had a great Valentine's. We decided to go on an old fashion date, and started with dinner and a movie.

That's all a gentleman can divulge ;)

tumblr_inline_mianrcrNCn1reskk2.jpg

tumblr_inline_mianroL49D1reskk2.jpg

tumblr_inline_mianryYI6s1reskk2.jpg

YOUR WIFE IS SOOO FUCKING HAWT>>.if it was me..i would be making love to her every day and night...!!!! thanks to my infinite sexual stamina buhahah :D seriously...who the hell made her life miserable just cuz she was petite...cumon now she looks like an angel dropped from the heaven with those pink nipples...dayum !! ( the above pics are my fav among the pics) m soo jealous man...cumon.!!! xD keep up the work...I'm sure posting these pics here and reading the reactions and men fantasizing about her...must be doing wonders to your sex life eh? ;)

does she have a small sister....call me...maybe ?? :cool: :D :p

Last edited:
I got excited when I noticed a new post on this thread. But alas, you have not returned.

I hope you two are well. :heart:

attachment.php
Just started looking through the pics - very nice but this last one is a fave - really hot!

I got excited when I noticed a new post on this thread. But alas, you have not returned.

I hope you two are well. :heart:

Haa haa same here. :eek:
Mmm hopefully they are off riding the countryside...getting into all sorts of trouble...and taking pics of it! :devil:

Okay... this is crazy. I haven't looked in on this thread in sooo long. How foolish of me. Subscribed.

Back