The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_mazjtb00Eg1qbyqj2o1_500.gif

tumblr_ljcmw3FDeU1qdd9xd.gif

Fastest set up and acquisition of baselines for a patient I've ever done....only for the surgeon to tell me I'm not needed for the case upon hearing those baselines... scowls

That's ok. But I can't promise they won't get stolen. Just sayin.

*tiny evil grin and a cheek-smooch*

I had a feeling.
*Smirks at the smooch*
Y'know.. raccoons and their thieving lil hands and all.
Can't expect you not to try and steal something or other at some point....

That's ok. But I can't promise they won't get stolen. Just sayin.

*tiny evil grin and a cheek-smooch*

I had a feeling.
*Smirks at the smooch*

*wonders if he washes his food in water like raccoons do*

*then dies laughing as she imagines a raccoon with food between its paws, looking adorable and overlays a picture of Fr33k doing the same thing*

I had a feeling.
*Smirks at the smooch*

*wonders if he washes his food in water like raccoons do*

*then dies laughing as she imagines a raccoon with food between its paws, looking adorable and overlays a picture of Fr33k doing the same thing*

*smirks at the both of them, eyes full of mischief*

LT: I have a warrant for my arrest??

FLT: Thank god the officer was nice enough not to arrest me....FUCK!!!!

LT: I have a warrant for my arrest??

FLT: Thank god the officer was nice enough not to arrest me....FUCK!!!!

That happens more often than anyone realizes. I see it often in my line of work. They usually don't serve them, and they just wait for the person to get pulled over for any reason. Or you show up to court for a hearing and next thing you know, you're in jail.

That happens more often than anyone realizes. I see it often in my line of work. They usually don't serve them, and they just wait for the person to get pulled over for any reason. Or you show up to court for a hearing and next thing you know, you're in jail.

Happen to me once. I had a warrant out for skipping school back in the day. Got pulled over and bloop. Busted.

*smirks at the both of them, eyes full of mischief*

tumblr_luyrn9ROJh1qm6oc3o1_500.gif

His lip ring and dimples in there?
Yup.
;)

It scared the hell out of me when that page suddenly started singing "Circle of Life". HAAAAJABENJAAAA BABABEESHAMAMORAH!!!

I need to reset my router to put a password back on it.
Anyone know how to do that?

I think my new neighbors are tapping it and fucking with my connection.

I need to reset my router to put a password back on it.
Anyone know how to do that?

I think my new neighbors are tapping it and fucking with my connection.

All depends on what kind of router you have. You'll need the IP address of it to get into it, and hopefully your ID/password to access it is just admin/admin. After that, it's just a matter of finding the right place to reset your password. You should be able to do it all through your browser, though.

Look on the router and see if it tells you the IP Address for it anywhere. Should be something like 192.168.1.1 or something along those lines.

All depends on what kind of router you have. You'll need the IP address of it to get into it, and hopefully your ID/password to access it is just admin/admin. After that, it's just a matter of finding the right place to reset your password. You should be able to do it all through your browser, though.

Look on the router and see if it tells you the IP Address for it anywhere. Should be something like 192.168.1.1 or something along those lines.

Windstream INSISTED a guy come install it for me (Its plugging in wires, I can figure that out) and he "set it all up for me".
Said there was a preset password for it.
I had wanted to set it up myself.
I can't pick up the router very far, because the ass zipcorded it to my desk.

Windstream INSISTED a guy come install it for me (Its plugging in wires, I can figure that out) and he "set it all up for me".

Can you see the bottom of it? That's usually where the sticker would be? Maybe on the back..

Or do you know the brand and model of router?

At least you didn't say "It's small and box-like"

:D

Getting a shit-tonne of groceries, so that I can cook some meals and freeze 'em (because they tell me I won't feel at all like cooking in a couple of weeks) - best idea ever.

Trying to lug fifteen bags from the car to the elevator to the apartment, all by myself? Not so much.

S-M-R-T! :p

why does music with children singing in an echo have to mean something scary?

Scary?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back