Over 50 Introduce Yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello -

;) MWF would like to establish an online relationship with a mature man - someone who is literate, witty and happy with himself. Ideally we can explore the various aspects of our sexuality together in sexy emails, hot chats and telephone conversations.

Last edited:
;) MWF would like to establish an online relationship with a mature man - someone who is literate, witty and happy with himself. Ideally we can explore the various aspects of our sexuality together in sexy emails, hot chats and telephone conversations.

Pm sent.

Hi! 65 ( and a half ) year young, nestling among my potatoes in France.Everything still working well, just can't remember whether I've already posted!
Would love to find an e-femail friend to stir the loins.

Love the quote babe! ;-)

B:devil:

Amateur pervert who hopes to turn pro 61 yrs old pm me for sophisticated down and dirty conversations

Hi

Hi 51yo soon to be 52 (Aug) male. Into various escapedes with younger partner 48 yo female. We are in Houston Texas and looking to meet with others.

2nd half century

Mwm 51 working on my 2nd half century.
Professional, active youth soccer coach near Chicago.
Originally from the other side of the pond.

Nearly 60 with a huge need to get back into shape. Play too much WOW and not enough outside activity. OH and my mind is always on the opposite sex... Is this normal?

hey

Hey hon. Sent you a long detailed PM explaining why I'm the guy for you. Unfortunately, you will not receive it because of a full mail box. Oh well, it was worth the effort. You sound like an interesting person and a lot of fun.

Another Over 50 guy....

Throwing my 'hat' in the ring...I am available to ladies in Houston, TX. No doubt along with 90% of the other guys on here....
;)

Old Guy

Near Seattle looking for descrete mature lady for fun and games. A lingerie lady with stockings and heels a plus. I'm straight, clean and fun.

Satincandies:rolleyes:

send colder weather here...

OMG..Please send some of that colder weather down here. 105 today, and that's after a mild cool front.

Down Arizona Way

Married man, 55, in AZ. Always heard people stopped being horny when they became more "mature." Not true...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back