Over 50 Introduce Yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
good afternoon everyone .60 and doing fine.wonder how many more of us are lurking around .its warm and rain here in the woodstock area of ny.
 
Show me I'm from Missouri

I am a 54 year old man from MO and show me where are the ladies are!
 
Hi NETimeGirl

Hi, brand new to Literotica – so glad to find a “home” while I learn the ropes. I’m 54 (wow, sounds so old) married and my husband thinks I’m in the office working ;~)
It’s difficult when your long-term (33 years!) partner is not available sexually – he’s very sick. I would never hurt him with an affair, so it is nice to find this place and so many people to talk to -

Don't forget to go to the chat rooms. I enjoy the "Naughty Wife" room and several others. Hope to see you in the chat's. I'm usually on in the early mornings. Enjoy the discussions here and expand real time in the chat.

Nibbles & Licks
 
Sunny Days to come

Well I am early 60's and in Northern California where it is windy, rainy and snowy right now.

Yup, the same up here in the PNW, around the Ptl/Vanc area. But they are saying we will get to 85 over the weekend. Yipee... time to get to the buff...

Sunny days yet to cum...
 
There's chat rooms here? Hi I'm a newMainer, and an old Irish guy, only 53, sheessh, not as fast as I usta be
 
61 Upstate New York

I am 61 and from upstate NY . I am Bi and prefer woman over men but do like threesomes with older married couples.
 
chat

I have tried both of the chat modes (old and new flash) and I get an initialization screen.. and then nothing.... must be me I guess.
 
Hi

50 yr old uk male here, hot n horny most of the time! And the chatroom doesn't work for me either. Any ladies care to contact me via yahoo, feel free.
 
Older Guy from Ohio

57/M/Ohio

Hi all you well seasoned people. I am a divorced truck driver that gets around. Would love to swap lies with you.

Bill
 
Chat won't work

I have tried both of the chat modes (old and new flash) and I get an initialization screen.. and then nothing.... must be me I guess.

What happens is that the java load is wacky. so you have to hit refresh and let it sit for about 5 seconds or so. there are times that I hit refresh up to 10 times before I get in. But I usually meet some fun folks and have a great time there when I'm in.

Be patient, hit refresh, wait a few seconds and refresh again if need be. Enjoy when you get there. :D
 
Can't get chat on iPad. :(
56 fit m from the US who travels internationally quite frequently for work. In hotels a lot so would like to chat with a lovely lady occasionally. In Hong Kong now. Kowloon side.
 
Over 60 and looking for a friend

Just saw this thread.

I have had a fairly adventurous life; both sexually and otherwise. I like to meet someone to share with, initially in PMs, IM and e-mails. I love to tell my adventures and to exchange sexy stories with girls. Interested in ntalking about more serious things too.

I am originally British (although I have been in the U.S. most of my life), a successful businessman and love to travel the world. I like to write too

I have been separated for just over a year now. Oh, and I am 61.

jf
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top