I love older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am never sure what women consider "older". I know I am not old enough to be YOUR grandfather MAMI but I do have friends my age with grandkids (which weirds me out still). I am only 53!

BrettJ in Canada

Actually, you're a couple years younger than my father!
*giggles* I dig it that you call me "Mami"

I always say, can't do a thing about my age. I was born the same year Hawaii became a state.

Hey, everything is still in the original packaging too (well, almost LOL)

Enjoy MAMI and good luck with your writing. You will see I have LOTS posted on LIT.

BrettJ in Canada

I always say, can't do a thing about my age. I was born the same year Hawaii became a state.

Hey, everything is still in the original packaging too (well, almost LOL)

Enjoy MAMI and good luck with your writing. You will see I have LOTS posted on LIT.

BrettJ in Canada

Almost? I find that intriguing ...
Thanks for the good luck ... Did you read mine? Gonna shove over to yours ....

I read your profile and will read the story later, as I am in the midst of writing at the moment (I do this for a living and have a lot to do for tomorrow)

I hope you find something in my list that intrigues you and piques your interest. Let me know MAMI.

BrettJ in Canada

Well, I tend to a lot. It's part of my appeal, I've been told. I'm 28, a babygirl, and prefer men early 40s up. Not old enough to be my gramps, though ... But my father's age is ok *giggles and winks*

Yay, I am not quite ole enough to be your gramps. There is still hope left in the world. :D:rose:

older man

Hi ladies 61 m usa that likes to chat with younger women. pm me if interested. I'm headed to the gym now though and won't be back for a couple hrs.

Just some random ramblings as I enjoy my morning coffee.....

As a youth in my very early 20's I was enraptured by older women, my favorite encounter will always be the 36 year old Army lady I met when I was 21, she taught me so many things, I was her eager and willing student, I will forever be indebted to her for her patience in teaching me the joys of giving oral pleasure to women.

Now that I have aged I tend to fantasize about the younger ladies, I suppose it is just a natural progression, always the desire for that which is out of ones reach.

The hardest part of finding a younger lady is that most, almost all, seem to seek out a dominating male. As mentioned in my first part of this ramble, my sexual awakening was from an older woman, she was gentle and loving, not an "in love" thing, but she was just as eager teacher as I was a student.
I tend to romanticize the sexual act as a caring adventure that is shared.

Oh well, back to my coffee, thanks for letting me ramble a bit.

The hardest part of finding a younger lady is that most, almost all, seem to seek out a dominating male. As mentioned in my first part of this ramble, my sexual awakening was from an older woman, she was gentle and loving, not an "in love" thing, but she was just as eager teacher as I was a student.
I tend to romanticize the sexual act as a caring adventure that is shared.

Oh well, back to my coffee, thanks for letting me ramble a bit.

Dominating doesn't always equate it with me ... I mean, sure and I'm currently into Daddy Doms right now ... but there's something to be said for just a gentle, romantic relationship ....

When I was 21, I was involved with a man in his early 40s, and he was so romantic, it took my breath away. Now ... there are days or even just moments where I seek utter domination ... but overall, I'm into older men because they can be romantic, and pace themselves, and teach me innumerable things. They care more than younger men do, are most generally better lovers, and aren't afraid to be gooey and romantic, not worrying about wrecking some "macho" jerk image.

That's just my humble opinion, and may differ vastly from other women.

Dominating doesn't always equate it with me ... I mean, sure and I'm currently into Daddy Doms right now ... but there's something to be said for just a gentle, romantic relationship ....

When I was 21, I was involved with a man in his early 40s, and he was so romantic, it took my breath away. Now ... there are days or even just moments where I seek utter domination ... but overall, I'm into older men because they can be romantic, and pace themselves, and teach me innumerable things. They care more than younger men do, are most generally better lovers, and aren't afraid to be gooey and romantic, not worrying about wrecking some "macho" jerk image.

Nicely stated ... :rose:

Feet fetish

Hi April morning.
I am a widower who is very lonely. I have a feet fetish and love painted toenails of women, Can you pleasure me?

Guess that means there is still a glimmer of hope for this old guy. :D:D

I may be married to a man just a year older than me, but I have to admit I have had several lovers that were 10-20 years older than me. I have so much I want to say about them, but I just don't even know where to start! The change of pace is amazing, slow and seducing. That has been my experience anyways.

I may be married to a man just a year older than me, but I have to admit I have had several lovers that were 10-20 years older than me. I have so much I want to say about them, but I just don't even know where to start! The change of pace is amazing, slow and seducing. That has been my experience anyways.

We poor old souls like to take things slow and enjoy every second of what we are given.

My thoughts. ;)

Hi April morning.
I am a widower who is very lonely. I have a feet fetish and love painted toenails of women, Can you pleasure me?

You may want to post in the personals section, dearie, this thread Is dedicated to the love of older men ... not feet. Not saying they don't like feet, but you may wanna move on.

So ... glad no one took me to the stake for my opinion! Lol makes me feel so much better.

Depending on what part of the threads you post on SW-MAMI you may find people more or less tolerant.

BrettJ in Canada

Hello

Hello Baby girls,
I am a 51 yr old soon to divorced daddy in CO. Would love to chat with any young ladies who would be interested in chatting with me.

You may want to post in the personals section, dearie, this thread Is dedicated to the love of older men ... not feet. Not saying they don't like feet, but you may wanna move on.

So ... glad no one took me to the stake for my opinion! Lol makes me feel so much better.

How about if someone likes old feet?? This may be the only lace he can come. :D

Im an older man and love to suck toes of younger females

Now that pic brings back memories of years ago. Always had a thing for older guys.

Last edited by a moderator:
Happy Friday, fellow oldie lovers and oldies. :D I am looking forward to the weekend, and most of all to next week....

and are you going to do with all of next week?

It's not so much what, as who, how frequently, and how many variations of fun we can think of when we finally both have the free time to devote to really getting down to it. :cool:

It's been a long time coming, so to speak. :eek:

It's not so much what, as who, how frequently, and how many variations of fun we can think of when we finally both have the free time to devote to really getting down to it. :cool:

It's been a long time coming, so to speak. :eek:

well if you creative juices are as vivid as mine you should have a really ggoooodddd time!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back