I love older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Friday Everyone..... Have a Wicked Weekend......:p Thats an order!
I'd have a GREAT wicked weekend BBG if YOU were riding on the front seat of my pickup as we were headed into the hills here in Oregon to play... perhaps it would be even more wicked if I were down there in the bayou in a swamp boat with you there to keep all the fuckin' snakes and gators away from my lily white ass. I do LOVE Cajun women, and I'm that OLDER guy that you say you love so much... ;)
 
Older man here

I have been off Lit for awhile but thought I would return and see what is going on:)
 
Evening all you lovely older fellas. Can't beat a man with experience (well maybe you could if they asked nicely) :kiss:
 
I believe Aristotle said the ideal age for marriage was when the woman was around 18 and the man around 37.

I believe Aristotle was around 37 when he wrote this.
 
Guess that means I need to find a woman in her 30's to get hot over me.... lol I'm only 43
 
They're so cute when they blush.

Well, I tend to a lot. It's part of my appeal, I've been told. I'm 28, a babygirl, and prefer men early 40s up. Not old enough to be my gramps, though ... But my father's age is ok *giggles and winks*
 
I am never sure what women consider "older". I know I am not old enough to be YOUR grandfather MAMI but I do have friends my age with grandkids (which weirds me out still). I am only 53!

BrettJ in Canada
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top