I love older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for Making Older Hotter

I havent been here for a few days, so hello older guys;)

I tihought Ihad better put a photo of me up ;)

Great pic; thanks for sharing. As another representative of the 50s crowd, it's good to know that there are some out there who appreciate the experience and wisdom we offer, like knowing when to keep our mouths shut, for instance, and conversely, complimenting the many great things about life with women we've grown to value. ;)

Last edited:
Hi I'm Sam and I love older men! The experience has always been good for me. The sex, the maturity, and so on. I've had some good times with men twice my age.

Glad to hear that, I believe we have plenty to offer!

Hi everyone, hope you are keeping warm xx

Could always do with some extra warmth . . .

I havent been here for a few days, so hello older guys;)

I tihought Ihad better put a photo of me up ;)

Nice, good to see you.

Evening all xxx
Snow is well on the way and it has been freezing all day... Why does the cold make nipples stand up? Anyone know? Anyhow I walked around all day looking happy to see people ;)

Wishing all well. I know what DAISY means by the weather change, we went from 3 days in the 50's (although we use Celcius) to today where it's 19.

Nice cuddle weather but the only pussy here is the cat.

BrettJ in Canada

Happy Friday (in uk anyways)

attachment.php

I love older men, silver haired foxes. They know how to treat a lady. I won't even look at a younger man, if you have gray hair , i"m looking at you.

I have a smidgen of gray hair at last, but being an ash-blonde, it isn't easy to see.

My beard has a lot more than that although a friend keeps saying I should shave it off. It isn't a full beard, but I am considering growing one of those for a bit.

BrettJ in Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back