Audio Book Narrator Looking for Short Erotic Stories

donovankane

Virgin
Joined
Aug 22, 2017
Posts
4
Hello,

I am an audio book narrator. I specialize in erotic stories. I am looking for some authors that would be interested in having their short erotic story narrated.

If you are interested and have your story already posted here please send me the link and I would be happy to take a look at it.
 
Hello,

I am an audio book narrator. I specialize in erotic stories. I am looking for some authors that would be interested in having their short erotic story narrated.

If you are interested and have your story already posted here please send me the link and I would be happy to take a look at it.

Are you looking for total smut or for stories with plots and character development? I have a lot of the former but fewer of the latter.

Most of us have links to our stories in our signature lines.
 
How long is your definition of "Short"?

I have stories in all lengths from 50-word stories to many thousands of words.
 
I'd like a few of mine read well, but I'm afraid they're not what one would call "short".
 
I currently have one short story on site with an edit pending, so I might post the link after the edit has gone through. In the meantime, a couple of questions:

1) Can you do both male and female character voices convincingly?
2) What do you charge for your services? (depending on the answer to this question, I may have to wait and save up some money)
 
I have about 20 stories on Lit and would love to have my latest narrated.

Drop me a PM if you are still interested.

Regards
Lucien_al
 
This thread has been here for over three months. Has anybody had any fruitful discussions with the thread starter?
 
8/24 is and was the first, last, and only time the OP posted to Lit.
 
Back
Top