He gone! Say goodbye, Stuart Smalley! LMAO!!

He should have been a republican.. You idiots would be singing his praises of how he says it like it is, shows what a real man does and he'd be a hero... And you'd all line right up to vote him in and suck his cock. :rolleyes:

Al did the wrong thing and paid the price... Shame.

He should have been a republican.. You idiots would be singing his praises of how he says it like it is, shows what a real man does and he'd be a hero... And you'd all line right up to vote him in and suck his cock. :rolleyes:

Political party makes no difference when you're a man who can't think above his belt.

joy-behar-finding-out-about-flynns-guilty-plea-on-2-29723-1512179313-3_dblbig.jpg

You're wrong. If proved I'd condemn a Republicans as well.

Well, Trump just grabs them by the pussy. I am pretty sure there is a long list of women, perhaps being paid to shut up.

Then there is Moore. Major creep.

It seems ok that the Republicans can.

What more proof do we need?

Well, Trump just grabs them by the pussy. I am pretty sure there is a long list of women, perhaps being paid to shut up.

Then there is Moore. Major creep.

It seems ok that the Republicans can.

What more proof do we need?

Republicans protect their own, Democrats do not. It's as simple as that. Franken should NOT have resigned, that is ridiculous. But his own party threw him under the bus.

Political party makes no difference when you're a man who can't think above his belt.

It certainly seems to make a difference to the sleazy, sexual abusing president and Republican National Committee--and maybe the voters of Alabama. We'll see about the latter.

Republicans protect their own, Democrats do not. It's as simple as that. Franken should NOT have resigned, that is ridiculous. But his own party threw him under the bus.

He's not good enough, he's not smart enough, and doggone it, people just don't like him!

He threw himself under that bus. The Democrats are taking the high ground on the issue vis-à-vis the Republicans, not that the Republicans have the ethics to notice.

He threw himself under that bus. The Democrats are taking the high ground on the issue vis-à-vis the Republicans, not that the Republicans have the ethics to notice.

I have not forgotten your blatant racism against me for my crime of being black while disagreeing with you. You should not use the words "high ground" ever.

I have not forgotten your blatant racism against me for my crime of being black while disagreeing with you. You should not use the words "high ground" ever.

Not my fault that you can dish it out but not take it, babe. I wouldn't think of you in terms of high ground either.

He fessed up because of the photo leak, which lead to women coming forward with credible accounts. I don't give him credit for resigning after getting busted. He knew it was wrong but kept doing it and he ran for public office like it was no big deal. Don't talk about politicians having ethics because they don't have any. Team D, Team R, Nadda.

You want to talk high ground? The only high ground is to NOT sexually harass a woman.. This much should be obvious even to you. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
He fessed up because of the photo leaked, which lead to women coming forward with credible accounts. I don't give him credit for resigning after getting busted. He knew it was wrong but kept doing it and ran for public office too. Don't talk about politicians having ethics because they don't have any. Team D, Team R, Nadda.

You want to talk high ground? The only high ground is to NOT sexually harass a woman.. This much should be obvious even to you. :rolleyes:

I don't see the relevance of your post to mine. He's not the one I said was taking the high ground. And I directly said he has only himself to blame.

So, is this just your attempt to deflect/distract from Trump, Moore, etc.?

Dems taking the high ground?

Not my fault that you can dish it out but not take it, babe. I wouldn't think of you in terms of high ground either.

"Babe?"

I don't see the relevance of your post to mine. He's not the one I said was taking the high ground. And I directly said he has only himself to blame.

So, is this just your attempt to deflect/distract from Trump, Moore, etc.?

He's a democrat isn't he? You mentioned democrats and BTW, they didn't call for him to resign immediately. They only called for his head after more photos and 8 women came forward.

Team D knows he will be replaced by another Democrat . Team D has made a calculation they can use it against Team R. It's pure politics.

He's a democrat isn't he? You mentioned democrats and BTW, they didn't call for him to resign immediately. They only called for his head after more photos and 8 women came forward.

Team D knows he will be replaced by another Democrat . Team D has made a calculation they can use it against Team R. It's pure politics.

His colleagues did band together to call on him to resign.

Trump. Moore. I know you want to detract, deflect from that. But, no. Trump, Moore.

Trump, Moore.

Trump, Moore

Trump, Moore

Trump. Moore. I know you want to detract, deflect from that. But, no. Trump, Moore.

Trump, Moore.

Trump, Moore

Trump, Moore

This is what I want. Let the allegations be referred to the appropriate DA. If there is evidence bring charges and lets have a trial and be done with it. I don't care who it is.

Trump, Moore.

Trump, Moore

Trump, Moore

Belatedly, they did.

-and only because they were being excoriated in the liberal press for dragging their feet and the obvious hypocrisy in chanting Trump Moore, as you are doing now as a deflection for the sheer volume of highly imfluential, powerful Democrats amd their backers who used the self-proclaimed party of women's advancement to troll for victims and to make the point that they were untouchable because of those powerfull political connections.

"I know the PRESIDENT. Who do YOU know?" -Harvey Weinstein

Back