Isolated Blurts - The HT Cafe Way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that fall is here I'm excited for pumpkin spiced beer. Fall has the best seasonal beers.

You could do like I do and brew your own. Brewing is easy, fun, and fulfilling when you tweak and craft a brew to your exact liking. I have a pumpkin ale that I've crafted and it tastes almost like eating a pumpkin pie. Delicious!:cool:

I added someone to my ignore list. Usually I'm not nearly so dedicated.

DAMN IT!! I said I was sorry! ;):D:rose::kiss:

INteresting that you say that. Last night I un-ignored someone, and at first didn't know why I black listed them to begin with, then they made a few more "know-it-all and I-know-best" posts and it was quite clear why they were on my shit list. I'll leave them for now, but many more posts and they're back on the iggy list again.

You could do like I do and brew your own. Brewing is easy, fun, and fulfilling when you tweak and craft a brew to your exact liking. I have a pumpkin ale that I've crafted and it tastes almost like eating a pumpkin pie. Delicious!:cool:

I've been toying with the idea of brewing my own beer for quite some time now. I may just give it a go!! :) I have been on a couple brew tours and am always fascinated.

Why can't every day start like today.
fingersx.gif

I'm curious! What is it that is so good?

INteresting that you say that. Last night I un-ignored someone, and at first didn't know why I black listed them to begin with, then they made a few more "know-it-all and I-know-best" posts and it was quite clear why they were on my shit list. I'll leave them for now, but many more posts and they're back on the iggy list again.
*cries*

Someday I'm gonna run across your mind
Don't worry, I'll be fine
I'm gonna be alright
While you're sleeping with your pride
Wishing I could hold you tight
I'll be over you
And on with my life

Had a friend who used to change that to "Popcorn on my shoulder makes me happy." He was a weirdo.

That's funny, in a wierd sort of way. It'd have to be chocolate cake on my shoulder, or peach cobbler, but then that'd just be too messy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back