The last person to post here wins . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Catalog shopping for Christmas, editing, reviewing in two anthologies, a string quartet in the evening. Alas, no writing.

Catalog shopping for Christmas, editing, reviewing in two anthologies, a string quartet in the evening. Alas, no writing.

Sounds busy.

I'm just home from a mini-photo shoot with my siblings. My brother, who has had several brain aneurysms removed in the past few years, wanted new pictures. I should be writing but I'm arranging the feathers he brought me from his peacocks.

Sounds busy.

I'm just home from a mini-photo shoot with my siblings. My brother, who has had several brain aneurysms removed in the past few years, wanted new pictures. I should be writing but I'm arranging the feathers he brought me from his peacocks.

I feel like last because that sounds dirty.

+Last :(

Sounds busy.

I'm imagining proper (see:British) portraits for an update.

And then some dirty ones for some1(s) personal use.

Also Last

Sounds busy.

No university football game to distract me today. Of course, UVa hasn't been playing football this year even when it was on the field. But they make a lot of noise, which reaches my study window.

No university football game to distract me today. Of course, UVa hasn't been playing football this year even when it was on the field. But they make a lot of noise, which reaches my study window.

Not much noise where I am. Sometimes it's too quiet.

:nana:I knew you wuz kinda feather brained....:nana:
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Sounds busy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back