The walking Dead..Open (Group)

E

Elvenoff1

Guest
You may start anywhere in this timeline. Just work your postings to where we all come together eventually.


Friday, May 1, 2021 6:35 pm - Amtrak 321 collided with Military transport 212, 124 dead, 8 liquid tanks ruptured, Hazmat level 6 activated in Clayton County, NY.

Friday, May 1, 2021 6: 43pm- Military, martial law declared Clayton County, 101st airborne, 82nd Airborne, 112th Military police activated sent to Clayton County.

Friday, May 1, 2021 6:53pm- Military, 182nd chemical detox arrived Clayton County. Quarantine ordered.

Friday, May 1, 2021 7: 35 pm- Military, SNN83volt 7 sprayed at 10 mile radius around wreckage.

Friday, May 1, 2021 11:53pm- Military, Clayton County, NY Quarantine complete. Area Secured, Media blackout ordered, classified documents.. shredded.

Saturday, May 2, 2021 2:35am-Military, 124 dead bodies rise up and attack morgue personal, Airborne division responding,

Saturday, May 2, 2021 3:56am-Military, 124 undead slain, 23 morgue personal, 176 members of airborne divisions bitten,

Saturday, May 2, 2021 5:34am-Military, 199 undead rise and attack at different locations of morgue storage facilities. Airborne divisions responding.

Saturday, May 2, 2021 7:12 am-Military, uncertain amount of undead slain, 531 members of Airborne divisions bitten.

Saturday, May 2, 2021 9:57 am- Military, Communications down

Saturday, May 3, 2021 2:23 pm- All contact with Quarantine area Clayton County stopped.

Saturday, May 4, 2021 3:47 pm-Military, US 2nd Army, Deployed Clayton County

Sunday, May 5, 2021 9:24 pm- Contact with US 2nd Army lost..

Monday, May 6, 2021 1:23 pm- 25 New York City cops slain by walking undead..

Thursday, May 9, 2021 2:26 am- New York City becomes first state Quarantined..

The graveyard bong rang out from the grandfather clock indicating that it was midnight. Sapphire orbs watched each letter popping up on the screen to complete words, complete words formed calculated sentences to bring life to the new book that Tom Kain was working on. It was his fifth murder-mystery novel in the past three years. Fingers rapidly tapped upon the keyboard giving life to the idea that was floating deep within his mind. He enjoyed writing that he can, has, and is, spending days to weeks tied to his portable computer.

Leaning back into his old, but still comfortable desk chair he rubbed over his tired eyes. The time of day, now registering to him from the bonging of the grandfather clock brought the fatigue to him. Standing up and stretching his tired, constricted muscles thought his body, he slowly made his way over to the Bay windows that showed the New York Downtown lights. It was a beautiful sight to his sore eyes. Rubbing his face and feathering back his raven colored bangs from his eyes, he noticed that there was a lot of flashing lights down on the streets around the circle center of the city He hasn’t been keeping up with the news for several days now since he has been trying to finish this novel. Shrugging his shoulders he turned around, went back to his desk, and began once again typing his letters, words, sentences …
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top