Seeking RPers & Inspiration 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Sex scene with strangers that are on psychedelics. For this, it would focus a lot on their senses and surroundings and how the drugs affect their experience. It requires more description-oriented writers. :heart:

2. A Master shows his kind side when he buys his Slave her first collar and finally takes her to his bed to make love. Just a sweet, little step outside the relationship of Master and Slave, to rather two people being joined in happiness, sort of a first time kind of idea. :eek:

3. A Slave is being an extremely good girl and is rewarded with an extremely rough session of sex. I want passion! I want love and fire! Do not go for this plot if you're not gonna dedicate yourself to a mind game and twisted fulfillment.

4. Forced, raped and then taken as a sex slave. We can discuss boundaries and the intensities of these scenes in private if you're interested in this. This would be a semi-long play. :cool:

5. A fairy tale :kiss:

6. Recently, I've been very seduced by the ages of royalty. So, sets placed in 1800s London or something of that sort with the titles and the fabulous gowns.

There are tons of scenarios out there that would work for me, but alas, I have not thought of them yet. If you have one in mind, tell me - even if it's just a fleshy outline. It's fine, we can both work on it together :D

After reading this, please take some time to check out my personal advertisement. It's in my signature :kiss: Also, before we go deep into the How are you, What are your likes/kinks, What do you do with your spare time bullshit: please please, first LOOK AT MY PROFILE. It's there for a reason and I kinda put some thought into it :rolleyes:

I'll reply to everyone's messages, as long as they are intelligent. Both females and males are welcome ^_^
 
Last edited:
Hi,
First of all I want to apologise to those who have known me previously. I'm afraid our roleplays have died because of my recent absence. I'm back now. If any of you want to continue or start a new roleplay, please do email me.


Secondly, I'm looking forward to new roleplays. Please see my signature links for more information.

I am also up to discuss possible plots, as long as you're literate, roleplay in third person, respect my privacy and no fantasy rps.


Message me if interested please.


PS My inbox was full so I accidentally deleted some unread messages. Please don't hate me and resend if you would like :'(
 
Desperate older male will follow young nymph through pic RP

PLOT CHANGE: Please, read again if you have already done so.

ISO: Female writer

Plot:
Your 21 year old character is pretending to be an 18 year old foreign exchange student. She is very sexual, very erotic, and she is using her sensuality to take advantage of my character, the step father of the high school girl who is your hostess; she is trying to get money out of him, borrow his sports car, meet his well-to-do friends -- males and females alike -- in an effort to get money out of them as well.

This isn't just one sex scene after another, although there will of course be sex.

The Pics: I recently discovered a ... what do you call her, a Porn Queen...? She's a young woman with dirty pictures on the internet, that's good enough. Point is, I want to use her pictures as inspiration for the role play. Some of them are below, but I will link you to the rest of them as well. We look at a particularly pic, figure out how to work it into a scene, write around it, then move onto the next pic.

(FYI: I am currently using these pics in an RP from the other perspective, of him taking advantage of her -- she is infatuated with him after a phenomenal love making session and will do anything he asks -- but I want to write it from the other angle, too!

This is the woman in question and these are some examples of pics I want to incorporate. (BTW, you can pic my character's pics if you want.)

Don't open these pics if you aren't in a private place:

nice nips, bikini, public nudity, principal's office, more public nudity, lesbian (maybe with a business associate or the wife of a friend that I have wanted and now you're helping me get?), more lesbian (maybe with a school mate or my step daughter, who again I have wanted and you're helping me get?), and much more.
 
Last edited:
A story I thought up while pondering the impacts of Linsanity, and kinda inspired by this video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y5GVMWl2Z-Y

So my character would basically be similar like Jeremy Lin. Asian, educated, passed over all his life while trying to make a career in basketball, and then suddenly hit the big time within a matter of weeks. To make the character unique, I'll change the name and the background to suit me better.

I'm thinking of a female character who is beautiful and intelligent, but spoiled and shallow. Someone who has access to the team, a woman who can pick and choose whatever guy she wants. She always flirts with the star players, with ideas of money and fame, so when my character becomes the most famous sportsman in the world, she suddenly finds him attractive and tries to date him. My character, having been ignored by this woman in the past, would not be impressed, and initially resist any attempts by her to get close to him.

Any females who might be interested, PM me to work out some details.
 
6a00d8341c630a53ef0154333694be970c-pi


I would like to do a story with someone using this guy's looks and such. Of course, you would play the guy (name is up to you)...

I'm looking for a male RPer to do this story with. I find myself with more time on my hands lately (yay). I'm looking for something hardcore and packed with action (not just sexual action but action action).

Send me a PM if you want to know more!
 
Hey ladies,

I am looking to start a roleplay. I am pretty open to ideas, but some that I had were something college themed, like a senior guy and freshman girl that know each other from childhood, and are reacquainted in college. Or maybe two new high school teachers that meet at their new jobs and hang out after work. Let me know if you would be interested. Can't wait to hear from you.
 
Hi again!

I just had a thought for a new RP - taking a break from the ordinary settings I use, I suddenly had the urge to create something a bit more unrealistic. That said, I'm hoping to start an RP with my character being a super heroine who gets captured either by an everyday thug, or a super-villain (your choice!)

Anyway, PM me if you're interested :D
 
Hi there,

I'm Arianna, I just joined having recently turned eighteen and I am looking for some men or women to roleplay with.

I'm 5"4 (ish) a redhead, I'm fairly pale, slim and 34B.

Things you should know if you roleplay with me.. I'm submissive so I want a dominant partner, though I can be a complete brat at times ;) so I need someone who can handle me... I'm pretty open minded and down for just about anything that you can think of doing.. I'm quite into force or playing the 'innocent girl' but not always

So if you have idea's and would like to roleplay with me send a pm...
 
Hello everyone!

My name is Mary and though I have been comming to Literotica for years, I just recently received the hankering to try out some roleplaying on these forums. I have opened a post as a trial run, but I prefer to concoct my ideas with another person.

I am looking for men and am a submissive, though I am not a doormat and that is also not neccesary for roleplaying. I like to be wicked and mischevious as well as flirty and passionate. I do have a few topics to avoid, those being pregnancy, animals, and drugs as well as rape and pedophilia, but I think those are covered by the rules anyways.

I do have a problem with typos, but I consider myself imaginative and love opening my mind to new possibilities and ideas. Please give me a try. I think I would be worth your time.
 
Hello all, I have a casting call up for a thread I like to call Ward of Darkness.

Please take a look and if interested, pick one of the proposed female characters, flesh her out, and make her yours. First come first serve. And if you have a concept of your own, please share.

Here's the link:

OOC: Ward of Darkness (Casting call.)
 
seeking

40 yr old guy seeking female rp partners for some long storeys. Can post 2-3 days a week and enjoys drawing out the tension until it finally bursts lol.

not naturally dominant and definitely not submissive but can bend that as needed.

long term rp'er even if not online. Enjoys historical, modern and fantasy rp.

lets throw some ideas together......
 
Looking for some female to RP with

Few of the threads I've been on have died, so i'm looking for some new ones. I do have ideas (good ones), but would love to hear yours as well. My likes and stuff are at the link in my profile, and my thoughts in writing thread has some ideas.

I'd be a pleasure to RP with you lovely ladies out there.
 
Would love to Gorean based RP with someone, I would play Master you to be a kajira, I could take you captive, or kill your Master and take you...or even buy you on the auction house...

Slave:
I would let you be creative on how you want to role play it out. Prefer to be a bit bratty....


Setting:

In a Paga Tavern fully stocked, alcoves, furs, slave pen, Masters Quarters

PM me ideas and lets start it up :)

Can include others later but now need at least one Female to fulfill the role of kajira.
 
Last edited:
Females of the Literoticaverse. If you need a writing partner and maybe have an idea. Or we can come up with something together. Send me a PM.
 
Interested

Looking for someone (Male or Female) to play the teacher in a student/teacher centered RP. Pm me if interested.

Hi,
Your idea sounds interesting as there's lots of scope for character development.
Have a look at my submissions and if you like my style then pm me back.
Coolpen
ps Just a persona; foible but I do prefer if we don't describe our characters in too much detail to start with as it cramps imagination.
 
Shameless bump :D
As you can probably tell, I'm a TV nut and love just about all the male characters...good and bad ;)

I'm looking for someone to really bring out the writer in me. I know I can write exceptionally well with the right person...



6a00d8341c630a53ef0154333694be970c-pi


I would like to do a story with someone using this guy's looks and such. Of course, you would play the guy (name is up to you)...

I'm looking for a male RPer to do this story with. I find myself with more time on my hands lately (yay). I'm looking for something hardcore and packed with action (not just sexual action but action action).

Send me a PM if you want to know more!
 
Last edited:
Intetrested in creating a story between a Domme/Mistress and her new aquisition...a boy toy...I would be interested in being the boy toy for her.....PM if interested...Thinking this could turn into a long term RP thread

OOC:
Name: Darius
Age: 28
Height: 5'11"
Weight:225
strong, somewhat muscular body, brown hair, clean cut,

Somewhat bratty, very well trained though
 
Seeking women to fill the following roles in a World of Darkness thread:

Margaret
Twenty year old who has been an inmate of Bishops Gate mental institution for women since her early teens. Believes she is a vampire. Wears only lacy white dresses.
(A nosferatu has blood bound her and visits her often, using her as his primary blood doll, while grooming her for the embrace.)

Eloise
Born to a wealthy frenchman. She was placed in Bishops Gate by her father for having embarassed him by joined a 'sex cult' called The Cult of Ecstasy.
(Eloise is an awakened mage.)

Jessica
An actress who has snapped and believes herself to be an elf in a modern fantasy world.
(It's true, she really is a member of the fae court.)

Karen
Possibly the most normal girl at Bishops Gate, unfortunately the 'veil' that protects most people from the dark truths of the world has been torn from her eyes. She can see the supernatural for what it is.
(Karen is imbued by "The Messenger" and can see all other supernatural beings for what they are.)

Here is a link to the OOC thread:

Ward of Darkness (Casting call)

If you would like, also, please check out the (Old) World of Darkness page on Wikipedia for more information about the setting.

Here's a link to that:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_of_darkness
 
32 m for role play on yahoo

hey this is matt...32 from chicago originally currently in london..looking for open minded females to role play with...love almost everything except toilet stuff

Mattkr80@yahoo.com

Matt
 
Bumping this... if you're interested in writing a story with me check out my last link or if you have something original you'd like to toss my way then drop me a line and we'll talk. Also if you're interested in anything that may be abandoned...
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top