Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
While attending school, I'm working at a 24 hour convenience store until I receive my degree. It's hell at times. Short-staffed, and I seem to be the only one willing to fill in extra hours as needed.

This next week, I'm overnight on Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday, and I work the evening shift on Tuesday, possibly Wednesday as well.

That sounds like a full time job along with your studies. You are a busy gal. I hope it's not a long time before you graduate?

It's hard to understand the folks who don't chip in so that one person isn't carrying more than their fair share of the load. It makes me shake my head sadly at the people without a work ethic.

While attending school, I'm working at a 24 hour convenience store until I receive my degree. It's hell at times. Short-staffed, and I seem to be the only one willing to fill in extra hours as needed.

This next week, I'm overnight on Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday, and I work the evening shift on Tuesday, possibly Wednesday as well.

Women working those overnight shifts scare the hell out of me.

I'm in Michigan, relatively close to where the woman was kidnapped one night a month or two ago. Be safe.

That sounds like a full time job along with your studies. You are a busy gal. I hope it's not a long time before you graduate?

It's hard to understand the folks who don't chip in so that one person isn't carrying more than their fair share of the load. It makes me shake my head sadly at the people without a work ethic.

It is a full time job. I'm always busy, but never too busy for Daddy. Even if it's just a quick hello.

And yes, it's amazing to see the lack of work ethic in some of these people. I bust my ass every time I'm there, to ease the manager's work load. No one else seems to care.

Women working those overnight shifts scare the hell out of me.

I'm in Michigan, relatively close to where the woman was kidnapped one night a month or two ago. Be safe.

I'm not afraid of being there alone. It is in a rougher part of town, but I do have a few regular customers that stop in to check up on me at night. They will hang out for 30 minutes or so, just to make sure I'm okay.

Dropping in to say hello. Hope everyone is having an enjoyable weekend.

It is a full time job. I'm always busy, but never too busy for Daddy. Even if it's just a quick hello.

And yes, it's amazing to see the lack of work ethic in some of these people. I bust my ass every time I'm there, to ease the manager's work load. No one else seems to care.

I'm not afraid of being there alone. It is in a rougher part of town, but I do have a few regular customers that stop in to check up on me at night. They will hang out for 30 minutes or so, just to make sure I'm okay.

Take care and have a wonderful day off. You take the high road when you exhibit a strong work ethic and character. It will pay off in the long term. :kiss:

tumblr_mnfrd7RfeD1r1fbjno1_400.gif

I hope everyone has a wonderful evening. Bed time hugs to all. :rose:

Take care and have a wonderful day off. You take the high road when you exhibit a strong work ethic and character. It will pay off in the long term. :kiss:

Hopefully sooner.

My first day on the job, it was mentioned that there would be an assistant manager position coming open soon. Having prior retail management experience, I'm a good candidate for the job. Combined with my work ethic, and willingness to go above and beyond, the manager is warming up to me.

Hopefully sooner.

My first day on the job, it was mentioned that there would be an assistant manager position coming open soon. Having prior retail management experience, I'm a good candidate for the job. Combined with my work ethic, and willingness to go above and beyond, the manager is warming up to me.

Well that all points to good things to come for you. Fingers crossed.

For the old timers, I had my endoscope done today, they found nothing. Which most people would be happy about but I just want answers as to why I've had nausea 24/7 for close to a year now.
Someone did suggest it could be endometriosis growing on my stomach, but they removed it all 6 years ago and put in a merina which is meant to prevent it growing back. And it'd be pretty damn bad if it is that.
So I guess more tests and waiting for tests in my future.
Just wanted to update those who knew about this

Hopefully sooner.

Well good luck there is always room for people with drive and a willingness to please no matter what, in business. I used to look for people who were prepared to go that extra mile, and rewarded them accordingly.

Well that all points to good things to come for you. Fingers crossed.

For the old timers, I had my endoscope done today, they found nothing. Which most people would be happy about but I just want answers as to why I've had nausea 24/7 for close to a year now.
Someone did suggest it could be endometriosis growing on my stomach, but they removed it all 6 years ago and put in a merina which is meant to prevent it growing back. And it'd be pretty damn bad if it is that.
So I guess more tests and waiting for tests in my future.
Just wanted to update those who knew about this

Old timers.....LOL.

Endometriosis is an awful condition. My sister has it pretty bad. She's had it grow in all sorts of places. I'm sorry you didn't get any answers from the scope. That would be frustrating. Sending gentle hugs to you sweetie!! :rose::rose:

Good morning daddies and girls! It's been a bit quiet in here so I hope everyone is out doing fun stuff. Hugs and kisses!!! :D

Hopefully sooner.

Your hard work will pay off. Hopefully that position will open for you. I'm sure the extra money would be helpful. The references you will get from this employer will be helpful in future job searches too.

I hope you can relax and have a great day off today!! :rose:

Good Luck, Photo! I can't manage air in a paper bag...so I'd rather not be in a managerial position where I have to handle "people"...Just not where my skills lie.(or is it lay? I can never get those two verbs right..:p)

I am the type of person where you give me a stack of work, leave me alone and it gets done. Show me how to do something, and I've learned how to to it. Answer my questions, and once my curiosity is satisfied, we can move on. What you do NOT want to do it say "Well, this is just how it's done." You will get bucked off the proverbial horse with a response like that. And I'll think you are pretty much an idiot..

I used to joke that I am the perennial student. I love to learn. Trouble is, I do get a little "gung-ho" and want to know everything about what it is I'm doing, how to do it, and why we are doing it a certain way. I am aware this makes me hard to employ... lol I should have just stayed at university, taught, and published.

Hindsight is truly 20/20...

INL!!! (((HUGS))) I hope you had a beautiful weekend. :heart:

My heart is broken,(RL drama btw), and I'm picking up the pieces, so just a head's up to everyone.
I read recently the following "Never push a loyal person to the point where they no longer give a fuck."

Yep. Sums it up right there. ^^^

Good Luck, Photo! I can't manage air in a paper bag...so I'd rather not be in a managerial position where I have to handle "people"...Just not where my skills lie.(or is it lay? I can never get those two verbs right..:p)

I am the type of person where you give me a stack of work, leave me alone and it gets done. Show me how to do something, and I've learned how to to it. Answer my questions, and once my curiosity is satisfied, we can move on. What you do NOT want to do it say "Well, this is just how it's done." You will get bucked off the proverbial horse with a response like that. And I'll think you are pretty much an idiot..

I used to joke that I am the perennial student. I love to learn. Trouble is, I do get a little "gung-ho" and want to know everything about what it is I'm doing, how to do it, and why we are doing it a certain way. I am aware this makes me hard to employ... lol I should have just stayed at university, taught, and published.

Hindsight is truly 20/20...

INL!!! (((HUGS))) I hope you had a beautiful weekend. :heart:

My heart is broken,(RL drama btw), and I'm picking up the pieces, so just a head's up to everyone.
I read recently the following "Never push a loyal person to the point where they no longer give a fuck."

Yep. Sums it up right there. ^^^

If you are doing it to someone else, you are laying them. If they are doing it to themselves, they are lying.

:D

I hope everyone's had a good weekend. Mine has been quite the emotional rollercoaster, but well worth it all. :rose:

RA, so sorry to hear about a broken heart. I'd offer you the glue I used to put mine back together, but some days I'm not sure it'll hold.

Good morning to all the Daddies and baby girls. Wishing you all a wonderful day with lots of sunshine with sparkly glitter on top.
I had a terrific weekend - my second oldest son got married to a very wonderful woman, the only downside was that Daddy was unable to be there with me.
Sadly when i got back home i was greeted with some very sad news, my grandson will be needing open heart surgery soon - he's almost 5 and so far has already gone through one open heart and 2 other heart surgeries. So needless to say i'm a jumbled mess of emotions today.

Sending hugs out to all that need them today.

Good morning to all the Daddies and baby girls. Wishing you all a wonderful day with lots of sunshine with sparkly glitter on top.
I had a terrific weekend - my second oldest son got married to a very wonderful woman, the only downside was that Daddy was unable to be there with me.
Sadly when i got back home i was greeted with some very sad news, my grandson will be needing open heart surgery soon - he's almost 5 and so far has already gone through one open heart and 2 other heart surgeries. So needless to say i'm a jumbled mess of emotions today.

Sending hugs out to all that need them today.
JBM,
What I am going through will, eventually pass. Thanks for the hug ( you, too, Photo! :heart:)

As for your grandson, I will pray that he comes through the surgery needed, and heals quickly. Take care of YOU, my dear. There is only so much we can do for others if we, ourselves, are stressed beyond capacity. ( Yes, I know, do as i say, not as I do..:kiss:)

If you need us, we are here. (((hugs)))

JBM,
What I am going through will, eventually pass. Thanks for the hug ( you, too, Photo! :heart:)

As for your grandson, I will pray that he comes through the surgery needed, and heals quickly. Take care of YOU, my dear. There is only so much we can do for others if we, ourselves, are stressed beyond capacity. ( Yes, I know, do as i say, not as I do..:kiss:)

If you need us, we are here. (((hugs)))

Thanks RA! sometimes i just wish this roller coaster ride of a life would have a few more straight stretches!

I take a few days away and fall behind again. :(

Good morning to everyone and may you all have a great day. My heartfelt thanks goes out to all our veterans for their service, past and present.

Now to try and cover everything...

RA: (((HUGS))) for you! I'm sorry things are so crappy for you now, but as you said, this too will pass. :rose:

photo: your hard work will definitely pay off! Good luck to you! Working and going to school full time on both is tough. :rose:

JBM: My happiness for your son is tempered by the news of your grandson! :( My prayers go out to you and your family. :rose:

INL: (((HUGS))) for you too little one :) I hope you have a great day!

CA: (((HUGS))) for you too! May your day be great too! :rose:

Hayley: I wish you had answers after the test, that's got to be tough. :( (((HUGS))) for you, I hope somehow the doctors can figure it out. :rose:

A good day to all the Daddies too. :)

Good evening all

I have not been posting much at Literotica lately, but I have been lurking and reading a lot, especially this board and especially this thread.
I've posted here a few times but was never sure that I could fulfill the role of a Daddy, although I have always felt the potential lay within me. So if I may, I'll spend some time finding my way around and getting to know you all in this rather special club, for obviously very special people.

Davie

Good afternoon daddies and little girls, I hope everyone's having a good monday :)

Last edited:
I have not been posting much at Literotica lately, but I have been lurking and reading a lot, especially this board and especially this thread.
I've posted here a few times but was never sure that I could fulfill the role of a Daddy, although I have always felt the potential lay within me. So if I may, I'll spend some time finding my way around and getting to know you all in this rather special club, for obviously very special people.

Davie
Good evening to you, as well likeat!

*waves at Mutato and give him a squeeze* (Thanksm btw :kiss:)

Hopefully we will have more activity in here after the holiday, and newbies can familiarize themselves with the thread, the dichotomous nature of the Daddy fet, and the many facets between.

I fancy us a rather supportive group, despite what some may say. :D And we are quite protective of one another.

I hope learn, enjoy, and find what you are looking for, Welcome.

Good evening to you, as well likeat!

*waves at Mutato and give him a squeeze* (Thanksm btw :kiss:)

Hopefully we will have more activity in here after the holiday, and newbies can familiarize themselves with the thread, the dichotomous nature of the Daddy fet, and the many facets between.

I fancy us a rather supportive group, despite what some may say. :D And we are quite protective of one another.

I hope learn, enjoy, and find what you are looking for, Welcome.

*waves back and gives RA a :kiss: & a big (((HUG)))* Anytime, sweet lady. :rose:

Welcome to the new Daddies, it's good to have more of us here. (even though we know who really rules the roost ;) ) I'd like to think we are all supportive in some way. It's also a really fun place, one of the best on Lit, IMHO.

Hi everyone! I have missed you all and seems like it has been much linger than just a couple of days since my last visit.

Happy Memorial Day! Thank you to those who have served, past and present! :heart:

RA, big hugs to you!!!! We'll talk more, privately, later I hope. :)

Teddy, congrats! It takes some effort, but if it is a good match, it's well worth it!

Peaches... Miss you!!! I'm glad you liked Flirts gift. :)

Hayley, dear Lord..when will they figure it out?! Uhh...hugs!

JBM, congrats on your new daughter in law!!! Hugs, love and prayers for your grandson. Never easy when young children have to endure so much. :(

Mutato, hey there!!! You're not the only one that is late to the party! :)

INL, how are you??!! :kiss:

Photo, best of luck getting the new position! I'm sure they will agree agree you have earned it! Like Raw, I'm concerned about you working nights...scary people out there..stay safe!

CA, hi !!! Enjoying the holiday, I hope. :)

Daddy, 30 days!!!!! I cannot wait!!!!! :heart:

M, nice to see you around again!

I'm sure I've missed someone, so many of you wonderful people! ;)

Have an outstanding day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back