Eating Your Own Cum

Yes, I know what you mean. I hide it in back of the ice maker.

yeah i thought of that but feel like someone might end up finding it back there was thinking maybe get a mini fridge with the freezer in it but feel like jizz storage would be my only use and would be a waste of money

I have had a few cases where I was fed my own cum from the hand that jerked me off.. Both from men and women.. Very fucking hot!

I have had a few cases where I was fed my own cum from the hand that jerked me off.. Both from men and women.. Very fucking hot!

Yeah it's fucking hot eating your own cum when someone else feeds it to you or licking it out of her snatch after depositing there.

I'm making a pact to swallow at least 3x a week. how should I hold myself accountable?
By doing what you just did! Now that you've made your intention public, anyone and everyone following this thread will be waiting for updates. The more graphic the better, I'll wager.

I've always enjoyed eating myself out of a lover... or licking it off her breasts... of having her share with me after oral sex... it's tended to turn my partners on very, very much to have a man not afraid of his own cum... and let's face it, there are benefits to that... :D

By doing what you just did! Now that you've made your intention public, anyone and everyone following this thread will be waiting for updates. The more graphic the better, I'll wager.

Well then, I'll try not to disappoint! I started it off after my post this morning.

I flipped my legs over my head, my knees resting on my bed, cock pointing right at my mouth. My cock was probably about 6 inches from my face, unfortunately my flexibility always sucks in the morning. Anyway, once in position I just closed my eyes and beat my beat. It didn't take long and soon I was ready to blow. I opened wide and stuck my tongue out to receive my reward.

I shot quite a bit, although only about 1/2 got into my mouth (which I swallowed immediately), the rest splattering all over my face. The taste wasn't the greatest, I suppose that could be because I hadn't eaten fruit the day before. I have eaten fruit all day today though, maybe it will taste better. My flexibility should be better at night, hopefully I can get my head into my mouth, and get a direct shot!

Last edited:
Well then, I'll try not to disappoint! I started it off after my post this morning.

I flipped my legs over my head, my knees resting on my bed, cock pointing right at my mouth. My cock was probably about 6 inches from my face, unfortunately my flexibility always sucks in the morning. Anyway, once in position I just closed my eyes and beat my beat. It didn't take long and soon I was ready to blow. I opened wide and stuck my tongue out to receive my reward.

I shot quite a bit, although only about 1/2 got into my mouth, swallowing immediately, the rest splattering all over my face. The taste wasn't the greatest, I suppose that could be because I hadn't eaten fruit the day before. I have eaten fruit all day today though, maybe it will taste better. My flexibility should be better at night, hopefully I can get my head into my mouth, and get a direct shot!

If I could get the head of my cock in my mouth I'd rarely leave the house.

Sucking mine

I have never been flexible or long enough to do that. If I could have I'd prolly never left the house when I was younger. Guess I'll have to stick with just bringing it to my mouth by hand.

When I was much younger I could hoist my legs over my head and aim my cock at my mouth and deliver a messy facial to myself. Never could suck the head though.

I had a friend who could and he showed me once and it was amazing. I ended up jerking off while watching him. When he came I helped him clean up his cum coated face. Those were the days.

When I was much younger I could hoist my legs over my head and aim my cock at my mouth and deliver a messy facial to myself. Never could suck the head though.

I had a friend who could and he showed me once and it was amazing. I ended up jerking off while watching him. When he came I helped him clean up his cum coated face. Those were the days.

Sounds like some great days.

OMG, that must have been so hot. What did he say about you jacking off to him? I guess he couldn't be too shocked - he started it! lol. I hate these assholes that can suck their own dicks. How lucky can one person be? For real. I'm so jealous. But for real, being a kid was the best. We used to have jerk off contests to see who could cum 1st, and we would suck eachother off and it was never a big deal. And this was all before pubes! Lol. Then everyone got too cool for it, and it was "gay". We must have been so stupid. What we should have done would be just to fold the chicks into it. Then we could have really had some fun!! I feel sorry for anyone who missed out on that shit as a kid. PM me with your stories from when you were a kid like that. Happy stroking!!

OMG, that must have been so hot. What did he say about you jacking off to him? I guess he couldn't be too shocked - he started it! lol. I hate these assholes that can suck their own dicks. How lucky can one person be? For real. I'm so jealous. But for real, being a kid was the best. We used to have jerk off contests to see who could cum 1st, and we would suck eachother off and it was never a big deal. And this was all before pubes! Lol. Then everyone got too cool for it, and it was "gay". We must have been so stupid. What we should have done would be just to fold the chicks into it. Then we could have really had some fun!! I feel sorry for anyone who missed out on that shit as a kid. PM me with your stories from when you were a kid like that. Happy stroking!!

What he said was "go for it"! He was bisexual and young and horny. Of course so was I but not quite as young as him. We were both in our 20's.

So yesterday, I had done some edging and lead up to putting my legs in the air for a self-facial. I ended up with a huge load, and most right where I wanted it.

I tried again this morning, and realized I was doing it in the middle of the floor with no support, but I figured I'd done it yesterday, so why not give it a go today?

Instead of yesterday's success, mid-orgasm, I wobbled over to the side and over my glasses I'd taken off and set to the side. Totally wrecked them! I had to laugh, since I still had enjoyed it so much.

So yesterday, I had done some edging and lead up to putting my legs in the air for a self-facial. I ended up with a huge load, and most right where I wanted it.

I tried again this morning, and realized I was doing it in the middle of the floor with no support, but I figured I'd done it yesterday, so why not give it a go today?

Instead of yesterday's success, mid-orgasm, I wobbled over to the side and over my glasses I'd taken off and set to the side. Totally wrecked them! I had to laugh, since I still had enjoyed it so much.

Then you want mind if we laugh with ya lol

So last time I did in fact get my head in my mouth. I had pulled earlier in the day so I was very flexible
and dropped right on in. I jacked and sucked, doing my best to edge for as long as I could. Eventually I just couldn't hold it back anymore and let loose:I came in my mouth and swallowed the whole damn load. It tasted much better this time too, yum! i plan on doing the same thing again soon.

Maybe ill change it up sometime, who has a kinky idea for me?

Back