As The Hospital Pervs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, that's easy to prevent. Just use a fake name.

Some of those orifices probably don't need probing.
I could use a fake name, but the outrage will still exist. They will whisper in the lounge: Have you read that perverse book? After all the work we have done to advance our profession! This is disgusting! The next thing you know they will have us wearing those white caps again. We should hunt her down and strap her to the bed, poke her with needles, and provide no anesthetic.

I could use a fake name, but the outrage will still exist. They will whisper in the lounge: Have you read that perverse book? After all the work we have done to advance our profession! This is disgusting! The next thing you know they will have us wearing those white caps again. We should hunt her down and strap her to the bed, poke her with needles, and provide no anesthetic.

Hey, I'm all for those white caps! Nothing quite so hot as a nurse in only white stocks and that cap.

Have you heard of the book Kitchen Confidential by Anthony Bourdain? That's what he thought would happen to him when he wrote a book exposing all the perverse things that happen in the restaurant industry. And that non-restaurant people would be horrified and never want to eat out again. But people loved it, and now he's a multimillionaire with his own show on the Travel Channel.

True story.

Have you heard of the book Kitchen Confidential by Anthony Bourdain? That's what he thought would happen to him when he wrote a book exposing all the perverse things that happen in the restaurant industry. And that non-restaurant people would be horrified and never want to eat out again. But people loved it, and now he's a multimillionaire with his own show on the Travel Channel.

True story.
I haven't read about that book. That is amazing. I don't think they would give me a television show! If they did I would invite you to be in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back