Seize the day-ish

Well hello there. I'm thinking if i put my hands, my lips... and my tongue on your body, i could learn what's in that book through osmosis. Lol

You could..just ask me, but where's the fun in that?;) I do like your way better:devil:

I hope you are reading the fantasy story about all of naughty things I want to do you because off all these sexy photos you are posting!:D

As a boob man, this has to be one of my favorite threads. You are amazing! I would love to see more of your body, specifically a close up of you in sexy panties.

That is one heck of a post! Wonderful comments like yours makes it difficult to be shy. Also, I'm extremely partial to all those acts you propose:devil: Thank you.:kiss:

I love your body: totally hot!!

I hope you are reading the fantasy story about all of naughty things I want to do you because off all these sexy photos you are posting!:D

Let's say for argument's sake, I was..;)
Thank you for your kind words:kiss:
As a boob man, this has to be one of my favorite threads. You are amazing! I would love to see more of your body, specifically a close up of you in sexy panties.

Thank you! Welcome to my thread:)
Of course, in time:devil:

Simply gorgeous! As usual! :kiss:

Thank you, love!:kiss: Yours are,so, rawr:cattail:

I love your body: totally hot!!

Thank you! Welcome to my thread. Also, love the handle :p

Hello, everyone! I trust everyone had a good week?:D

It's already super hot where I am, temperature soaring to the 30s(C) in March, showers morning noon and night. So, in honour of summer..and other things..:devil:

Last edited:

It's already super hot where I am, temperature soaring to the 30s(C) in March, showers morning noon and night. So, in honour of summer..and other things..:devil:

Yeah temperatures rising everywhere after that display. Nice work young lady.

Just, you know..trying!:rolleyes:

Haha, thank you!

Thank you for the sharing. And you don't have to try to hard it appears.

I already live in the heat although it's still pretty mild here in March.

Thank you for the sharing. And you don't have to try to hard it appears.

Thank you most kindly:rose:

I already live in the heat although it's still pretty mild here in March.

I'll kill for mild in March. By May we tend to go up in flames.. and we didn't even try to fly too close to the sun!:rolleyes:

Though Tampa..that's got to be near the sea,right?

I'll kill for mild in March. By May we tend to go up in flames.. and we didn't even try to fly too close to the sun!:rolleyes:

Though Tampa..that's got to be near the sea,right?

Yes Gulfcoast of Florida. It is actually tropical here May thru September.

Rainy too?
I do like it when it rains, brings down the temperature for a bit!

Besides, thunderstorms=:heart:

Yes. They call Tampa the lightening capital of the world. They can be very violent in the summer especially. They do lower the temp here but keep the humidity terribly high.

Yes. They call Tampa the lightening capital of the world. They can be very violent in the summer especially. They do lower the temp here but keep the humidity terribly high.

We are called Avoid at all costs in summer:D

That's wonderful. I love your Bukowski quote too. Big fan of Hollywood and Ham on Rye especially. I am a big John Fante fan, if you have ever read him.

Thanks! :D

I haven't made it to his novels, reading his poetry now :)

Haven't read Fante.. you highly recommend?

Last edited:
I haven't made it to his novels, reading his poetry now :)

Haven't read Fante.. you highly recommend?

The Road to Los Angeles, Wait Until Spring, and Ask the Dust are all must reads. You can't go wrong with most of Bukowskis novels either. Both of those guys changed my life. No lie.

Looking Sexy! I would love to play in the rain with you!

Back