International Affair (closed)

"We'll get him out of the country once he's a little more...awake and gives us a little," smile as we sat shoulder to shoulder, enjoying the night light as a cow moved towards a simple wood fence, looked in our general direction and continued chewing grass. "We need him to tell us any moe of their safe houses or holding cells." Looking at her she showed that determined looked on her face even still, it had me worried that if she continued on this it would a path of destruction for everyone including for herself. She loved hr country and the people but such devotion could leave them into blind rage.

"How are you holing up?" Asking in a whisper.
 
Surviving... not like I have any other choice... blood family wise I am just about all our host has after her granddaughter was killed.

She leaned a little against his shoulder but just with her shoulder. She was glad to feel him close even if it was still so different than normal.


How about you... you alright Mack?
 
"I'll be fine" shrugging my shoulders, "Just give me a few heads to crack and i'll be as happy as a clown." When she leaned into me I leaned back ever so slightly so that we were pressed together at the shoulder. I wanted to go the rest of the way, but it seemed completely out of place and I hesitated at the starting line, the same man that took down a guard and blew up a house. Romance was not exactly my specialisty, it was something I always fumbled with. Blood and guts were more my thing and Tigress, well, when we first met it was more or less like that exept we were people with unique hardships with no lovers or loved ones back home that forced us into each others arms.

"I hope the next one is a barracks at least. Give me a barracks at least on this OP and i'll be happy."
 
I already know alot of locations. If it gets too risky though you two will have to go back and I would have to finish alone... You know the drill those of us in International have "no known country of origin" plausible deniability... we are no real loss.

She seemed to absently curl more against his side and shoulder. She knew there was no need to stay awake wat hing over the village but sleep was not something she gave into often.
 
I wouldn't leave Tigress here to fight on her own. We had spent so long apart and there was no one to come home to thus I would not just go away just as the party was getting goo.d "Tell me where they are" asking her as we continued to rub shoulders together and looking off into the night. A herder came by and snapped a switch get the cow to go back and join the others, shouting in their tribal language. It was oh so simple here in this place where electricity was the greatest achievement. It was a place I could get use to if my 'blood lust' was not so high compared to that of the rest of my unit with women serving me real food and milk. Then I went into thinking of my two daughters that I had with that whore of a wife, Lissy and Jenny. I could not just up and leave them by running off with Tigress and have them fighting on their own. Us fathers knew what to expect when women do not have father figures in their lives.

Inside the house Snake Doctor rolled out of his bed and found that prisoner still there though in a empty room. Shaking his head lightly he sat on the other side of the room, watching over the prisoner as he began to come to from teh drugs wearing off. He was still out of it, with a throbbing headache and not able to comprehend that he was not in his home, and better, he did not know who we were as Snake Doctor covered his face with a simple mask.
 
She heard movement in the house and was up and back in the door. Noting that both of he other two guards had slipped.out for a smoke break and snarled she walked into the room clad all in black Bdu and stared down at the man speaking in his native language asking very direct questions first ones she already knew the answers to to show him lying would be a bad idea. Then to the answers they needed.

Turning she looked to Jonas.

Let him kill him they will get over it... prisoner transports go wrong.all the.time
 
"In a minute" holding up a hand, "I'm nearly done." in his hand was a small notepad jotting down everything the prisoner was saying under the guise that this would help him in the long run. The more information he gave the longer he would stay alive. He was giving everything he could remember from bank accounts to how much money and how many people he helped get across." Nodding his head as he wrote, seemingly interested in everything the prisoner was saying it took aseveral more minutes before the matter was concluded and pocketting the papers the prisoner was taken outside and into the brush. There was no gunshot but the guards came back without the prisoner. It was not the brightest idea to kill aman inside a room because the room would then be haunted.

Now with the information in hand I looked at Tigress, "That is one loose end that is tiied up now, right," givign a slight smirk.

Snake Doctor was now convinced of the sscale of the operation, but it was now Tigress's call on what the next phase of the operation should be. We were in her land, with her people, and it was her OP. We were along for the ride.
 
First it was dawn then the days all ran together. The rest of the team back home did what they could on the US and European fronts and rescued those already out of the country. The more of these houses the ore holding facilities they took out the more Tigress pushed the envelope and herself. Separating from them from time to time as one traveling would be quicker.

One more location in country and the UN and others would take over. Tigress had been working on her own getting info for.three days when a little boy ran over to Jonas and Mack waiting in a tent with some nomads.

You are Dr... you yes... Americans. Warrior lady she say you find old ruins in west mountain she meet you there... say you not to stop her...
 
"Hell, he speaks english," I laughed as Snake Doctor handed the boy a couple of dollars and sent him on his way. "She has a nasty habit of going off on her own and leavin' us to do nothing. Is this really some kind of punishment.? She's just toying with me, right?" as we collasped the camp and prepapred to move out and join Tigress.

Snake Doctor did not know what I meant by it as he took down his tent and packed it into his ruck. "She's a machine," he said. It was impressive that a woman could do so much but he and I both knew that it would lead to self destruction if she did not keep her emotions in check. After getting our rucks packed we formed up and moved out to where the boy had directed. We were under tight orders, but I was optimistic that I would be able to get my hands dirty even so much as I kept my rifle ready. It was a beautiful counry, too bad there was a war going on that most people in the world did not know about.
 
Tigress was in this point no longer herself. She had found something that had snapped that last bit of humanity as she sat staring at the final commander.... the final location for now the arrogance of this target before her was almost admirable. As he would regain himself androar.out at her ancient disobedience and her paying for her actions she would flip a switch and the metal cage and chains on his arms and legs would arc to life with electricity.

The older kids tending to the younger ones and keeping them back.away from her. The other oppressors in various stages of half dead. She snarled staring through her target who was outraged that a Tibetan woman had gotten the drop on them. Suddenly the room flooded with all o his former prisoners trying.g to huddle and hide near the woman that saved them. Her eyes never left her prey as she spoke...

What took you two so long...

She then spoke to the ones huddling around her telling them the two Americans were with her. They quickly calmed and the children almost instantly became curious began pulling on them an inspecting them.
 
Children, bing naturall curious of strangers, flocked around us, wanting to know whom we were, but we could not say exactly, just that we were with Tigress, but that did not stop them from pokin around at everything we had. Havin two daughters I knew what to expect, but I also knew we needed to keep our heads in the game and sat with her in a circle wanting to know what the next leg of the journey was as Snake Doctor checked his comms with her up, notfying them that we had made contact.

From here, looking around there were many children in varying ages, arrayed around us. They were poor looking, siny with homemade clothes and footwear, but clean and well cared for. It was surprising to sa the least to find that out here near the Tibert, China border, though the two countries were now one with China taking over and occupying the Tibetan tribal land. I wonder what Attila would say if he knew of this.
 
Jonas moved slowly towards her.

Tigress... is everything alright... why don't you hand me the live cables and take a walk. We will watch over the.prisoner. Hilson is on his way they will pick up this group and we will take.you with us to our pick up point and get you back home with us.

Dead eyes looked to Jonas then Mack as she dropped the cables and walked over to the children and Mack. They all clustered around her and shoved food at her trying to make her eat.
 
I wouldn't mind taking over the cables for the prisoner. It was so much fun to watch them squirm. They were prisoners and ones that no one knew existed so whom were they going to go crying to? The UN would not help them and they were as guilty as charge, thus, it was for profit and pleasure to shock them as Jonas took the cables away from the angry Tigress then handed the cables to me. The prisoner looked at me completely wide eyed and trying to shout, but the gag in his mouth was preventing him from doing so as he watched us gather around him as though it were a show.

Taking the cable ends and running the tips together to get a charge and watching the small arcs of blue light I smiled, looking up at the prisoner, "Are you going to talk and tell us everything we wanted to know?" speaking in english. Snake Doctor spoke to him in Mandarin Chinese and the prisoner jostled about but the answer was still the same with the gag in place.

"I was hoping you'd say that" I replied reaching out with the cable ends.

ZAP
 
She had finally eat enough to get them to leave her alone as she moved back to Jonas and Mack with a snarl and waiting for the cables to be moved off the.cage before she growled again and then barked out questions and threats that the prisoner clearly believed shaking the.cage as she listened to his garbled answers.

Jonas leaned.near Mack as he spoke so she would not hear him after speaking with one of the.others.

Mack we may need.to sedate her... she has been using a native root that makes coffee look like nyquill... running on that according to the ones here for 4 days straight... she goes no where but back to the states with us... we will be lucky if she.does not end up in the Med Ward for a while... she is not in any.condition to be.functioning much less on assignment... talk to her... she might listen to you I not I will try... If we can't make.her see reason we knock her out and get to the pick up*****.
 
The mental wards were no place for her. In just one day she will be bashing out the windows and clawing her hair out just being with her room mate. That was no place for anyone except the criminally insane, but then again criminals were insane but like this parasite we were working with right now. Though the shock of the electrodes were having the effect, what we were getting out of him were ramblings that were difficult to piece together and Tigress was not helping the situation with her constant thrashing of the cave but Snake Doctor and I were working on it as though it were the "good cop-bad cop" of police interviews as we stopped using the wires and told him that if he did not talk we would let the wild woman into the cage and she'll force something out of him and the prisoner was clearly frightened of the woman and I was impressed and attracted to a woman that was that wild, but Snake Doctor was concerned that if she actually entered the cage she would kill the prisoner before they could get the best intel out of him.

"I'm call for the evac, we're getting her out of here," he said to me though I wished for her to stay longer, "No," he said, "She's been in this too long. Look at her. She's obessed. This thought process and actions is going to get her killed. I'd rather cut my losses now and get her out and we'll work at this from another angle. She did her job, not we'll do ours." As much as I hated to admit, he was right.
 
Hilson had finally arrived for prisoner pick up. Remaining out of sight of Tigress till Jonas gave the signal. Jonas moved around her and taking a syringe from he Med kit he pulled from his pack quickly subdued and sedated Tigress. Once she slumped out cold he motioned for Hilson and spoke very direct with him.

Your final prisoner. Tigress WILL be returning with us and will remain with US until further notice. Old friend you need to figure out how your people.let this situation go this far with her... or I Will!

Turning to Mack...

Lets go!
 
Tigress was sedated. They had to keep injecting her with enough of the stuff to stun a yak into submission as we went to the airfield. It was going to be a hop from Tibet to japan where we would charter a C-5 back to the states. Was not the greatest flight in the world, but it was certainly better than using the local fares where it was a bite the lower lip and pray to everything holy. Leaving Tibet with the prisoner safely stowed away Snake Doctor was not going to call his family and let them know that he was on his way home. We were still under wraps, not able to even tell those next to us who we were. If they did ask, we were Americans sightseeing and that the sleepy Tigress just one too many and was going to be like this the rest of our time here. Sitting next to her on the plane her head slumped over onto my shoulder as her lips kept pouting on their own, as if she were trying to speak. She looked cute doing that.

We were leaving, she was leaving her home as well. Doubtful if she would ever get the chance to come back and even visit so long as China ruled the land. They that way, always wanted to keep things within their control, believing that if they did not the world would spin out of control. It was bullshit, yes, but the governments were always under handing and shaking hands with one another in ways that would make a contortionist vomit from pain.

Sitting in front of us, Snake Doctor situated himself an prepared for the four hour flight with a simple drink. He was going out with style and class, but he also turned to inform me, "Don't get any ideas, funnyman," as the plane began to lift off.

"I'm not that kind of guy," I responded with a chuckle. I was a wild man but i was not the kind that would take advantage of a woman that was completely helpless.
 
She finally fully woke up to find herself on a couch with the sound of a young child running to get her mommy and daddy as well as Uncle Jonas and Aunt Molly then opting for...

Hey everybody she is awake!

Jasleen tried to sit up. She was no longer in Tibet so she knew what had happened as she finally sat up looking around taking note of the very Molly decor style. The wives all knew her and all called her friend... even Tiffy. Tiffy knee that Jasleen suspected who she had an affair with so they kept it nice and happy. Tiffy had no idea about Mack and Jasleen not that she would have any room to say anything. Soon the parade of Alpha team and their wives and Col Ryan filed in with the little girl leading the parade. It was Bob Browns little girl she finally recognized her and held her arms out for the expected tackle hug from the little one.

So she can wake up....

Molly said jokingly as she helped Jasleen to her feet and hugged her like a long lost friend. Jasleen made her way through the barrage of hugs and back pats as she did her best to keep her balance.
 
The ride into the states was amusing to say the least. Tigress, or Jasleen, slept the entire time as we disembarked and performed a debriefing with command. We spelled out everything as well as what Jasleen had been doing in the country then we were allowed to return to our homes. Neddless to say, it was a mixed blessing. Snake Doctor had his wife waiting with open arms, but Tiffy, well, she looked like she was sporting a forced smile when she saw who was in a simple wheelchair. We were suffering from jet lag and Jasleen from the drugs so we were all out of it until the next day when she finally awoke and could enjoy the welcome home party.

I could get use to the beer and the BBQ that the wives threw for us but it was seeing how Tiffy was clearly not comfortable seeing Jasleen asleep on the couch and that we brought her back with us that was giving me much more elation as I forgot about how many men she had screwed whilst I was gone. this was a bit of payback and rubbing her nose in it. If she suspected it, let her do so.

When Jasleen finally woke up and Tiffy gave her a big hug I walked from across the room, drinking a beer to see if the two would actually go at it knowing that Jasleen could rip her head off with two moves.
 
Jasleen and Tiffy as well as the other wives were friends. Molly understood Jasleen and her desire and need to be a soldier in this world. Kim was amazed how Jasleen survived and thrived in that world and Tiffy could not fathom he willingness to die for whatever without family to grieve for her. She could not understand and at the same.time envied herhardcore dedication.

Jasleen hugged them all. The kids all glad to see her okay and Bob and Kim's little girl telling her she needs to stop getting so many boo boos that need medicine to put he to sleep. Jasleen laughed and sat the little girl up on her lap and talked with her about how some boo boos can't be avoided which seemed to sate the child's concern.

She then walked into the kitchen with Col Ryan and the rest of the team while Molly and the other wives took off outside to check the grill and see what else they needs from the store.

Ryan started fairly bluntly.

You stubborn headed... guns blazing... go it alone...

He then laughed... you ever put us through that again and you will have me there taking over instead of my team you got that.

Jasleen just laughed and nodded.

Good to see you too Tom.
 
"You're just jealous," is what I stated when the two of them began to banter. I was myself the way that JasLeen was able to keep herself so contained with Tiffy and then having a boucning child on her lap and interact with the others as though nothing in Tibet had happened until it was brought up. I, on the other hand, I wanted to fight. Its what I do and all I kept gearing up for and Jasleen is just like an 'on and off' swtich that was able to go from one mode to the other with a beaming smile on her face, even with that bitch of a wife for evey time I wanted to see her I just wanted to smack her face. It wasn't fair in the slightest, but I learned to deal with it. I also wanted a divorce but there was always the problem with the children in how if it were granted she would gain custody as I'm contantly deployed they would not have a parental figure for Lissy and Jenny to grow up with, just babysitters.

Taking a beer and drinking it as quickly as possible i wanted to get something in my stomach before Tiffy complained and bitched again.
 
Jasleen and the team talked for a while in the kitchen till dinner was ready the team jealous of how she can shut down the combat warrior side to relate to civilians so quickly, and the wives jealous of how Jasleen could relate to the team so easily. In a way its how they all got along so well at these little get togethers.

Jasleen got a phone call and slipping into the other room to take it. Walking back out to join the others she was silent observing their faces a moment before speaking with a smile.

Looks like I am with you all for a while. They want me to handle a few things stateside.

Ryan and the team barked out their cheer and The kids all about tackled her again as did the wives. Tiffy handed her a beer as she said...

We kick the guys all out of one of the houses and ha e a wine and movies night.... Magic Mike sound good.

The wives all began talking and planning as Jonas looked over to the others and laughed knowing this would mean they could have Mack's girls watch Bobs kids and they could go to the range.

Jasleen was listening and adding her thoughts as she very carefully looked around in no particular direction to get a glimpse of Mack's face for reaction to her being stationed there with them for a while.
 
It was fantastic that she was going to be assigned to us, albeit temporarily. Perhaps the brass thought it would be wise for her to clear her head from what had transpired in Tibet, then again, she would have a hard time going back to that place anyway. My face had a slight smile on the lips so subtle that even Tiffy could see it, and make her wonder what I was feeling. I didn't care. Tiffy had men coming out of her ass and she would be defensive that I was with a woman? Now the problem would rely on whether or not we would be able to steal a few minutes to ourselves or that the brass would keep hounding her and poking with a stick to see if she could divulge any more information.

She was tapped out, let her rest, but the wives were up trying to do things for her and with her that they wanted to make the impression that she was going to be accepted with them. Even the children frolicked to play with her, even my daughters. Jasleen was a better woman and a teacher to them than Tiffy, but I can't keep looking in on this. I wanted a beer, another beer, and that was enough to keep my in a buzz as the festivities continued and Snake Doctor wrapped an arm around my shoulder and pulled me close to ask how I was really feeling, "Couldn't be happier" I replied.

He looked at me intently.

"Honestly, boss, couldn't be happier," as the children swarmed Jasleen again and literally swept her off her feet and began whacking her with inflatible baseball bats that squeaked when they struck home.
 
After the party and the wives helping her get set up in an apartment near the refugees temporary home she took some time to reset herself to "civilian life" no matter how long or temporary it would be. During that time she had arranged at different times for team members to spend the day helping the refugees with paperwork or repairs to their new housing while she helped and translated as well.
 
Jasleen was always trying to help. Perhaps that was her greatest flaw. She always wanted to help and would work herself to the bone and exhaust herself that she would have to be forced away. We would, as would INS to assit those that were plucked from the slave trade. Even then, even if they were granted status to live inside the states, it would not be an easy run thing. They would not be able to live under the government run care forever and their future were uncertain. Looking at Jasleen as she labored to help them, writing out their papers and having to explain to them the process she was dedicated and I could not ask her to just stop when it was not easy for myself to just stop. We had spent so long in training, conditioning, and in action that it has become second nature in what we do that it would leave the civilian population dumbfounded at how we function and with Jasleen, she grewup with that different feeling of helping her native people. After awhile I had to coach her away from the refugees and asked if she wanted to go back to her place and go have some coffee.
 
Back
Top