Photo Tributes

I am so excited! After having a good reaction from my fiancé with my "tribute" thread, he is going to make one of his own for me!! :)

Video Tributes

What does everyone think about video tributes?

I've never done one of these before, any one done or recieved one?

Lindsay, I love your idea of a personal ad for tributes I may have to steal it >.>

It's become a recent fantasy of mine after my guy did one for me, and then another guy is doing a video one and I'm quite excited :D

Lindsay, I love your idea of a personal ad for tributes I may have to steal it >.>

It's become a recent fantasy of mine after my guy did one for me, and then another guy is doing a video one and I'm quite excited :D

Years ago, I think 2007 was the first time, I put up an ad for it. And back then I thought I was "odd" or different. (And a lot of men offered to "come give me a real facial" as if their offer would change my mind of what my "unusual" kink was. :rolleyes: ) I even titled my ad "An Unusual Request". lol

It was rather popular back then. And again in 2008. This year, not so much. :(

Here's my honey's tribute to me. :D It was very exciting watching him last night!!! I know he's interested in "doing" other ones now, too. ;)

attachment.php

Here's my honey's tribute to me. :D It was very exciting watching him last night!!! I know he's interested in "doing" other ones now, too. ;)

attachment.php

Great job!

In other news, I did a video tribute the other day my first one!

Trouble was the file size was HUGE, 200mb......

I think I will stick to photo tributes :)

Great job!

In other news, I did a video tribute the other day my first one!

Trouble was the file size was HUGE, 200mb......

I think I will stick to photo tributes :)

You can reduce the size of a video file by using Windows Movie Maker, that will convert it to a WMV file which is smaller. Then you can edit it and send it in segments such as getting ready, stroking and the money shot. You can even do the cum shot in slow motion.

You can reduce the size of a video file by using Windows Movie Maker, that will convert it to a WMV file which is smaller. Then you can edit it and send it in segments such as getting ready, stroking and the money shot. You can even do the cum shot in slow motion.

Catsguy

Thanks so much, Ill be having a go today!

Chris

Love giving tributes

I absolutely love this aspect of sex. I have done many tributes especially due to the large amount of "paint" I produce. I have done live on cam. Pics only. In person (so hot). Whatever you want. I love the idea of cumming for someone. The picture I'm painting is a muse and a bonus to the idea someone wanted to watch me shoot all over because of them.

A big thank you to Money for the very nice vid and tribute. That was so HOOOT!

Tifani

Sometimes when I am home alone I will do a tribute to my lady and leave it on the kitchen table for her to see when she gets home. She likes knowing that I think about her. She likes it even more when there is a thumb drive next to the picture that has the video of me making the tribute.

Feeling especially needy today while working. Care to tribute this? Make it a good one! See?

Tifani

Last edited:
Feeling especially needy today while working. Care to tribute this? Make it a good one! See?

Tifani

Hi Tifani

Your doing well out of this forum :)

Glad to hear your getting a few photos!

My preferance for tribute pics is boobs / face, whats everyone elses thoughts where do you like to blow your load or prefer to recieve a tribute boobs, face, ass, pussy?

Back