The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning guys and gals. I've drunk the coffee I made for the drive to work, but i'm still foggy. Someone hit me with a refill, please...? :)

Glad you had nice weekends, john & shea.

Morning guys and gals. I've drunk the coffee I made for the drive to work, but i'm still foggy. Someone hit me with a refill, please...? :)

Glad you had nice weekends, john & shea.

Good morning, steve. Here's more coffee in a 7/11 big gulp for you. ;)

It's not just Olaf that's watching. :cool:

Oh, c'mon, damps, don't kid me you wouldn't enjoy a bit of boy / boy action. Or boy / elf, for that matter...

Olaf! Hey, Olaf! Turn up the aircon and get the lady a damp towel. She's looking a little flushed... ;)

I'll get my camera, then.

Good Morning all.
The coffee was good this time. I must remember that mixture again. . .

Oh, c'mon, damps, don't kid me you wouldn't enjoy a bit of boy / boy action. Or boy / elf, for that matter...

Olaf! Hey, Olaf! Turn up the aircon and get the lady a damp towel. She's looking a little flushed... ;)

Did I say you shouldn't, steve? I just said I'm watching. :D

I'll get my camera, then.

Good Morning all.
The coffee was good this time. I must remember that mixture again. . .

Morning, HP. Boy / elf is a niche market, so those pics could pay well.

Better get your wide angle lens if you're planning to photograph my dark side, though... :devil:

Oh wow. It's amazing what you get to see if you stay up a little late and lurk in the corners.

*stares fixedly* :cool:

You know, Steve, I always reckoned that Olaf doesn't get this room as clean as he once did. His cleaners don't get properly into the corners, do they?
You never know what you'll find. . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back