What made you smile Today?...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching my cat squirm a bit when the snow was landing on him. It was funny to see him wipe himself on my coat sleeve, not knowing where the stuff landing on his fur was coming from.

another week over...

only one more full week then I get vacation..

an empty apartment... :) the carpet cleaner is coming tomorrow and monday I can turn it back to manager and that chapter of my life will be over...

My chore after work was to get stripper and wax for the tile floors... the attention I got walking out of work when I said I didn't have time for a nap because I had to go get stripper... :eek:

Then scolding and teasing the same girls...:D

life moving forward.. and plans for tomorrow!

A fabulous dinner, laughing, joking, kissing, cuddling, smiling. A wonderful evening. :heart:

~A fabulous lunch with my "mom"
~my son getting home safe from work and giving me a big hug and kiss
~honey roasted cashews
~pictures of a mountain
~a post on my thread

another week over...

only one more full week then I get vacation..

an empty apartment... :) the carpet cleaner is coming tomorrow and monday I can turn it back to manager and that chapter of my life will be over...

My chore after work was to get stripper and wax for the tile floors... the attention I got walking out of work when I said I didn't have time for a nap because I had to go get stripper... :eek:

Then scolding and teasing the same girls...:D

life moving forward.. and plans for tomorrow!

Maybe we should send you a strippergram to work that way everyone could enjoy.....:devil:

~ finished booking my flight, car, and hotel for FL trip in April
~ having dinner with a friend, sharing laughs about the work week and stories about her bf
~ hearing some songs on my iPod
~ on-call phone not ringing while I was out

The fact that my children are SO excited about playing in the snow right after breakfast!

sleeping late..

walking into the kitchen this morning and seeing that Middle Child unloaded the back of my truck of all the boxes that hold her stuff.. and she didn't even wake me once!

Bon Jovi on the radio this morning.. one of Babygirl's favorites... I'll be there for you.. :kiss:

Cat love... he popped down onto the armrest when I cried... :heart:

Plans to attend Winterfest today with Middle Child... and maybe work up a girls trip to the matinee tomorrow afternoon.. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back