anal orgasms

rob198

Virgin
Joined
Oct 23, 2012
Posts
11
Hey everyone

i know there are other threads on this, but im very interested in trying this. i've heard of guys doing this without masturbating, is it really possible? and does anyone have any pointers?
 
Hey everyone

i know there are other threads on this, but im very interested in trying this. i've heard of guys doing this without masturbating, is it really possible? and does anyone have any pointers?

I think you mean without touching their cocks. it's definitely possible. and trust me, if more guys -- whether straight, gay, or bi -- experienced it, I've got to believe there would be less jacking off in the world.

there are probably lots of different ways to go about it but a quality dildo (one with a good suction cup base) might be the best place to start. you won't have to manipulate it, and that can leave your hands to help support your body and movement as you explore and find positions where you can really relax into what you're doing.

that will allow your mind and body to focus on pure sensation. when I'm working my thigh and glute muscles too much, doing rigorous repetitive flexing movements it doesn't move me along in the right direction. it's about relaxation. you want the energy to flow outward from the core connection. it doesn't take much. when I'm turned on, particularly if it's been a while, I hardly have to move at all. things will build. you'll know, and soon enough, your whole body will know. that might be the best thing. your whole body comes.

be patient, use lube, and let your body guide you to what feels good.
 
Hey everyone

i know there are other threads on this, but im very interested in trying this. i've heard of guys doing this without masturbating, is it really possible? and does anyone have any pointers?

Check out www.aneros.com for prostate dry orgasms. If you do a search there you may very well find something if not a lot about anal orgasms, too. The forums on there are loaded with info. Nice guys on there, too; very helpful.
 
A cock or a toy that provides direct stimulation to the prostate should have a good chance of providing a full orgasm without any wanking required, provided it manipulates the prostate in the right way.
I've had a number of guys fuck me and keep me in a near orgasmic state for a very long time but none of them have hit that magic spot that makes me shoot my load without a helping hand.
I've also used a toy but couldn't get any closer with that than the real thing, but maybe it was the toy I chose or the way I used it.
 
Get em fairly often. Gota be a big for me, hard sharp thrusts and it will get me everytime
 
A cock or a toy that provides direct stimulation to the prostate should have a good chance of providing a full orgasm without any wanking required, provided it manipulates the prostate in the right way.
I've had a number of guys fuck me and keep me in a near orgasmic state for a very long time but none of them have hit that magic spot that makes me shoot my load without a helping hand.
I've also used a toy but couldn't get any closer with that than the real thing, but maybe it was the toy I chose or the way I used it.

Man I've got a lot to learn
 
Grunt and bare it

Done it a couple times with a dildo. Haven't had the real thing, but the dildo for sure works. So, I can't imagine a cock not working to get you off without touching. An explosive feeling
 
A cock or a toy that provides direct stimulation to the prostate should have a good chance of providing a full orgasm without any wanking required, provided it manipulates the prostate in the right way.
I've had a number of guys fuck me and keep me in a near orgasmic state for a very long time but none of them have hit that magic spot that makes me shoot my load without a helping hand.
I've also used a toy but couldn't get any closer with that than the real thing, but maybe it was the toy I chose or the way I used it.

Haven't had a real cock in a long time and they can feel really great but I have never had an orgasm from just getting my ass stroked by a real or fake cock
 
Wow thanks for the great feed back i will definetly try these thing. i tried a couple of nights ago and i was at it for almost 2 hours. It felt wonderful but eventually i had to finish off myself while i kept the dildo in my ass. still a great orgasm but not the i wanted it
 
I've had a super intense orgasm just from having my anus massaged using hand lotion. Actually, it was an experience in ecstasy.
 
Wow thanks for the great feed back i will definetly try these thing. i tried a couple of nights ago and i was at it for almost 2 hours. It felt wonderful but eventually i had to finish off myself while i kept the dildo in my ass. still a great orgasm but not the i wanted it

put it on a toilet seat (have a chair or stool or something sturdy out in front that you can grab and lean forward onto), or stick it on the horizontal top of a tub edge -- if it's flat enough and near enough to the floor that your knees can reach the bathroom/tub floors on either side -- and try reverse cowboy style. being able to lean gives you options to explore in terms of motion and depth, and you won't be doing as much of a squat workout. you absolutely have to be able to relax some.
 
Using the Aneros, I learned anal orgasms. It will take time, and you have to be the type of person who can learn to relax and enjoy anal stimulation to make it that far. It took me a year.

I suggest starting out with small dildos and finding out what size you like best. Larger is not always better. Personally, I find the Helix model Aneros, which is a mid-size model, feels best. Bigger does not equal better. Find your preferred size and order an Aneros around that size/depth. Aneros has a whole Wiki devoted to its use. I suggest researching there.

The big trick is using enough lube, and learning to relax enough to feel your body beyond the fact that you've got an object shoved in a place you spent a good chunk of your life believing was exit-only. Relax. Get an anal lube injector and use plenty of lube. Then put in the toy, and learn to feel it inside you. You've got to learn to use nerves and muscles you've never used before. It will take practice.

After a while, you'll learn how strong, and how often to pace your contractions, and then... one day, just like the first time you ever jerked off, you'll reach that magical point, probably half-way on accident, and you'll wonder why you never tried it before.

Anal orgasm defies description. It is an explosion of pleasure that is different for every male that learns it. In my case, it comes from deep within my body, from the base of my cock, and builds into a whole-body experience. Sometimes, all I can do is laugh because it continues for so long, and feels so good, I don't know how else to describe it. It just makes me laugh because it is so pleasurable to ride that sensation for so long, there's no equivalent emotion to encapsulate the whole process.

I've learned to do it with toys, or with lovers. I prefer the constant thrusting of my lover now. Trick is, finding a guy who can do it long and steady enough to get me there. I know what it must be like to be a woman with a two-pump chump!
 
I have a few times with a dildo.....the first time I had been edging for hours and had the biggest orgasm of my life....it was at that point, I switched to basically only gay porn and only having cybersex with men
 
they make cock-centric orgasms seem mundane.
 
Yes, anal orgasms are possible without touching your cock, and they are very good.
 
I've done it twice while riding my wife while she is wearing a strapon. I just get the angle just right where i can thrust my hips. The toy has to really be pushing against my prostate and it almost comes completely out before it goes back in.

I think the fact that she is involved and we are sharing the experience helps the magic happen. It is a unique experience. I cannot recreate it without her and that is actually pretty cool.


This might sound gross so don't read ahead if you don't want to but, if i try to do this without her when i think it is going to happen i end up just peeing. Which is a bit of a mood killer. So anytime when i try by myself and i feel it coming on i have to stop. Does anyone else have that happen? Kind of embarrassing to ask.
 
anal orgasm are

when do you quit is the question with anal orgasms..*****strate is fun!
 
I recently discovered purely by accident whilst applying some anal ointment just how much pleasure anal stimulation can deliver. I probed a bit deeper and massaged my own prostate and found it intensely pleasurable. I want to find someone to finger me and may even let someone fuck me. It's a whole new world for me as I used to dislike the idea of any kind of anal sex.

I used to turn away at it but then i tried it and it felt great
 
Back
Top