What's your fetish?

I had a snot experience with the ex that got me into watersports. We were both held up in her bed with colds and had a snot fight. Sounds disgusting but was very funny. It was not a sex thing, we were just board and trying to relieve it.

Ah, haha, it's weird. It does sound disgusting and fun at the same time. But if it was a sex thing I think it'd just be weird lol.

Huh, I was just thinking about it, and trying to describe my blood thing is proving to be quite difficult. Trying to get round words that when used with their general meaning are things I don't believe in, like "soul" and stuff like that. Do you have the same problem with urine thing?

Ah, haha, it's weird. It does sound disgusting and fun at the same time. But if it was a sex thing I think it'd just be weird lol.

Huh, I was just thinking about it, and trying to describe my blood thing is proving to be quite difficult. Trying to get round words that when used with their general meaning are things I don't believe in, like "soul" and stuff like that. Do you have the same problem with urine thing?

I have that problem with everything I'm into. If I'm really into something, it is so personal to me that I have a hard time writing about it or expressing it in general. I do that thing now where you write down the key word that describe it then use them as a reference when you get stuck. It helps a little.

I have that problem with everything I'm into. If I'm really into something, it is so personal to me that I have a hard time writing about it or expressing it in general. I do that thing now where you write down the key word that describe it then use them as a reference when you get stuck. It helps a little.

Huh, good point. So for you it would be "urine, humiliation, submission" kind of thing?

Huh, good point. So for you it would be "urine, humiliation, submission" kind of thing?

Yes and things outside of my sexuality. I often have to write profiles and mission statements about myself for my work, and it takes such a long time for me to even sit down to do it. Do you get that?

Hmmm, out of all the fetishes there are, this is one I've never really understood. Given that it is urine, how is this a turn on exactly? I guess the same could be said for coprohpilia too. I've never seen these too as a particularly intimate excretion, not like saliva (in kissing) or vaginal juices (either felt or tasted) and for me, blood (it's basically the fact that blood is essentially, on some comparisons, the soul or "life force" if you will, the very essence of the other partner. It's this idea that is the very reason I can't give blood. It's too intimate to be shared with someone I will never meet or love), but I've never seen how urine can fall into this.

Well as a bodily fluid, urine is pretty low risk. It's almost sterile when it exits the body and if you're fluid bonded with a long term partner it's really no more potent or unpleasant than saliva, semen or whatever.

Master enjoys peeing on me sometimes and he's enough of a gentleman that he wouldn't do it if he was dehydrated. For me it's very much a submission/humiliation thing and it gives me the same kick that it does when he spits on me. Master likes spitting on my face when we're into nasty humiliation play.

My current fave fetish is pretty much exactly that. Getting used really hard with little or no thought for my pleasure. Sometimes Master really gets into it and he can prise my mind open and play on my deepest fears and insecurities when we're deep in the zone. I love feeling worthless, expendable and at the mercy of a violent asshole who views me as little more than a passing amusement. He does it so damn well.

:cathappy:

Yes and things outside of my sexuality. I often have to write profiles and mission statements about myself for my work, and it takes such a long time for me to even sit down to do it. Do you get that?

I don't have to do that, but I have tried to write about myself before, even the non-sex stuff, and they're both difficult to write about. It gets harder when I have to talk about the abstract stuff, like the reasons bhind things, so I can only really put what I like and who I am, not why.

Well as a bodily fluid, urine is pretty low risk. It's almost sterile when it exits the body and if you're fluid bonded with a long term partner it's really no more potent or unpleasant than saliva, semen or whatever.

Master enjoys peeing on me sometimes and he's enough of a gentleman that he wouldn't do it if he was dehydrated. For me it's very much a submission/humiliation thing and it gives me the same kick that it does when he spits on me. Master likes spitting on my face when we're into nasty humiliation play.

My current fave fetish is pretty much exactly that. Getting used really hard with little or no thought for my pleasure. Sometimes Master really gets into it and he can prise my mind open and play on my deepest fears and insecurities when we're deep in the zone. I love feeling worthless, expendable and at the mercy of a violent asshole who views me as little more than a passing amusement. He does it so damn well.

:cathappy:

You make it all sound so delectable.

I don't have to do that, but I have tried to write about myself before, even the non-sex stuff, and they're both difficult to write about. It gets harder when I have to talk about the abstract stuff, like the reasons bhind things, so I can only really put what I like and who I am, not why.

It never seems to get any easier either, dose it.

It never seems to get any easier either, dose it.

Not really no. I mean the easiest way to describe my view on blood is a near romantic vampirism. "As two hearts beat, the blood flows between the two bodies making them one" kind of thing, which is the closest I've ever put it down.

Not really no. I mean the easiest way to describe my view on blood is a near romantic vampirism. "As two hearts beat, the blood flows between the two bodies making them one" kind of thing, which is the closest I've ever put it down.

Is it a submissive or dominant feeling for you?

Is it a submissive or dominant feeling for you?

Not really no. Personally I prefer if we both drink a bit of each other's blood straight from the body (my gf went through some stuff though a few years before me that means we can't do that yet). It's really about a kind of blood-based unity than a sub/dom thing. Basically, for me, blood is the thing you share with the person you feel you're meant to be with, not something you take or have taken.

Saying that, when it comes to meat, that gives me an non-sexual version of a dom feeling. I feel empowered by the flesh of that which died to feed me, especially when it's steak (which I have blue) where the blood from the animal is still there. So blood with a person is an equality thing, blood from an animal is a dom thing (but not a sex thing).

I do perform some dom acts, tying up my gf, spanking her and so on, but blood never works that way for me.

Not really no. Personally I prefer if we both drink a bit of each other's blood straight from the body (my gf went through some stuff though a few years before me that means we can't do that yet). It's really about a kind of blood-based unity than a sub/dom thing. Basically, for me, blood is the thing you share with the person you feel you're meant to be with, not something you take or have taken.

Saying that, when it comes to meat, that gives me an non-sexual version of a dom feeling. I feel empowered by the flesh of that which died to feed me, especially when it's steak (which I have blue) where the blood from the animal is still there. So blood with a person is an equality thing, blood from an animal is a dom thing (but not a sex thing).

I do perform some dom acts, tying up my gf, spanking her and so on, but blood never works that way for me.

Very interesting

Very interesting

I've read a lot of vampiric fetishists who have said it's a dom thing and it confuses me a bit they feel that way :s

Generally it does seem that most things in sex which are beyond the norm have links to dom/sub, but very rarely equality. guess it's a rare thing sometimes.

Last edited:
I've read a lot of vampiric fetishists who have said it's a dom thing and it confuses me a bit they feel that way :s

Generally it does seem that most things in sex which are beyond the norm have links to dom/sub, but very rarely equality. guess it's a rare thing sometimes.

I think that's because in most relationships there is struggle for dominance, even if it is on a very subtle subconscious level. So it is hard for some people to see other another view.

I think that's because in most relationships there is struggle for dominance, even if it is on a very subtle subconscious level. So it is hard for some people to see other another view.

Good point. I know my gf generally cums better when I'm on top, so that shows a submissive nature right there. But recently I've started to brake that pattern by more and more making her come on top, which I think is good for her. It's less restrictive on what she can and can't do in bed, which is nice :) Overall with us we're generally quite equal. In the kitchen there's a slight dominance from her and in bed from me, but anywhere else we're pretty much on the same level, which I like.

I have to say though, being the dominant one in bed can be very fun if she gets really into it then I will follow suit and get into being the top. Generally though, I feel sex is incomplete if she doesn't cum at all, so I guess she is in some way dominant, but more in the way that I see her as the priority member. I can come easily, she takes a bit more effort, so I put it in for her.

The blood thing though for me is the ultimate sign of unity in a relationship. What's more personal than the thing which supplies your body with life. She's offered hers to me and I'm willing to give her mine when she comes round to it, and she knows what that would mean to me, which makes me very very happy.

Good point. I know my gf generally cums better when I'm on top, so that shows a submissive nature right there. But recently I've started to brake that pattern by more and more making her come on top, which I think is good for her. It's less restrictive on what she can and can't do in bed, which is nice :) Overall with us we're generally quite equal. In the kitchen there's a slight dominance from her and in bed from me, but anywhere else we're pretty much on the same level, which I like.

I have to say though, being the dominant one in bed can be very fun if she gets really into it then I will follow suit and get into being the top. Generally though, I feel sex is incomplete if she doesn't cum at all, so I guess she is in some way dominant, but more in the way that I see her as the priority member. I can come easily, she takes a bit more effort, so I put it in for her.

The blood thing though for me is the ultimate sign of unity in a relationship. What's more personal than the thing which supplies your body with life. She's offered hers to me and I'm willing to give her mine when she comes round to it, and she knows what that would mean to me, which makes me very very happy.

I see my partner being on top more of me being dom, as I'm able to spank her and control her rhythm as well as exposing her anus. She comes a lot harder if I take her from behind, which shows she is naturally submissive I guess.

I see my partner being on top more of me being dom, as I'm able to spank her and control her rhythm as well as exposing her anus. She comes a lot harder if I take her from behind, which shows she is naturally submissive I guess.

Good point, my gf cums harder when I take her from behind too. I'm thinking though that's true of most women. I do like my gf being on top for the same reasons, but she does prefer me being on top, although I once proved that if she was on top I could use pure gravity to get more force :D She came very hard that time :D

Good point, my gf cums harder when I take her from behind too. I'm thinking though that's true of most women. I do like my gf being on top for the same reasons, but she does prefer me being on top, although I once proved that if she was on top I could use pure gravity to get more force :D She came very hard that time :D

Going to have to stop talking about my wife coming hard, she is away for a few days and it will make it hard to resist the women working in the cake I use.

Going to have to stop talking about my wife coming hard, she is away for a few days and it will make it hard to resist the women working in the cake I use.

Haha, ok. Well I need to go soon anyway, so conveniently we both need to stop talking :p

I've given it alot of thought over the last few months, and I just don't have a fetish. I like being spanked, scratched, bitten, and having my hisr pulled, but stuff like that is no longer a fetish. They are included in most garden variety sex nowdays.

I've given it alot of thought over the last few months, and I just don't have a fetish. I like being spanked, scratched, bitten, and having my hisr pulled, but stuff like that is no longer a fetish. They are included in most garden variety sex nowdays.

Meh, just because it's become more and more common doesn't make it any less of a fetish. Personally I think it's just that more people are experimenting, due to the now less prudish nature of society in general, and more people are finding it more of a turn on to bite and scratch or be bitten or scratched. If it's the only thing that can get you up, it's a fetish, or more technically a philia (as fetishes are technically directed at inanimate objects, including specific body parts). Straight men and gay women are at the very least gynophiliacs, while straight women and gay men would be androphiliacs. Bi people I think would be anthropophiliacs. So yeah, just because it's mainstream, doesn't make a non-fetish :D Be proud of who you are :D

Meh, just because it's become more and more common doesn't make it any less of a fetish. Personally I think it's just that more people are experimenting, due to the now less prudish nature of society in general, and more people are finding it more of a turn on to bite and scratch or be bitten or scratched. If it's the only thing that can get you up, it's a fetish, or more technically a philia (as fetishes are technically directed at inanimate objects, including specific body parts). Straight men and gay women are at the very least gynophiliacs, while straight women and gay men would be androphiliacs. Bi people I think would be anthropophiliacs. So yeah, just because it's mainstream, doesn't make a non-fetish :D Be proud of who you are :D

Thank you! I will!

Bisexual black videos featuring bisexual black men and black women going at it.

black men getting fucked in the ass by white or black women with strap-on dildos.

I guess my fetish would be for other women's pretty feet. I'd love to explore this with a sexy woman sometime.

Back