A touch of girl next door

cwaltz

Experienced
Just thought I'd bring a little bit of sweetness to the board. Just trying it out. :)

Last edited:
YOu're very small and lovely, perfect for the boy next door

and us!! Your lips are so sexual!

Just thought I'd bring a little bit of sweetness to the board. Just trying it out. :)

You have a great cleavage and sensual lips. I hope you continue trying it out, as I would like to see a lot more of you. :)

hello. welcome to the boards. i can always use a little sweetness. thanks

I bet your lips are sweet........and your countenance as well. Thanks for posting

WELCOME to Lit:rose:
Hope you come by again and share even more!
Such lips,bet your a wonderful kisser:kiss:

Thanks for all the responses. I had no idea people noticed my lips as no one has ever commented on them before in real life.

To all the comments about living next door, I just might be your neighbor. You never know. :)

It's been super hot here, hence being in the underwear.

Last edited:
Thanks for all the responses. I had no idea people noticed my lips as no one has ever commented on them before in real life.

To all the comments about living next door, I just might be your neighbor. You never know. :)

Hmmm, well if you are my neighbor, come on over, we can be super hot together. ;)

Those damn underwear are having all the fun! :D

:kiss::rose:

Back