Mother Son mature adult romance with no guilt or taboo

HealingArtist

Virgin
Joined
Feb 7, 2018
Posts
5
Mother and Son, mature adult romance with no guilt or taboo

Opening up a new and a developed sense of territory, with a long and intelligently consistent story about mother and son, who grew close together with openness and honesty. Especially about their feelings for one another, that formed out of genuine love, respect and a health conscious sexual acknowledgement when both become mature and fully adult. Recognizing the unique bond and sense of intimacy that comes from trust and admiration, as well as attraction sexually. Sex in this concept here at Literotica seems to addictively follow a pattern formula centering around guilt, shame and too much lust. The result is most always the same.

Raunchy graphic sex descriptions with the typical nagging sense of forbidinness and guilt. Most always born out of a sense of, a lack of trust. For the main character or the partner. both. There is a place for those scenarios. They also can be enticing. Only occasionally I've read some nice stories with a "little romance" thrown in there. But mostly an overwhelming appearance of "dirty thoughts and desires". A sexual relationship between a healthy mother and son need not be so typecast and preordained as "unholy or abominable".

There are those of us who read these stories looking for a broader open minded sense of true intimacy, and a fulfilling personal reality between two adults regardless of their blood relation. Life is too short to be in constant denial of true thoughts and feelings, or to condemn them due to "conventional thinking". People have to contend with the way of the world with logic and reason in a very sharp, openly thoughtful manner, just to survive against competition and judgement.

The ability for an intelligent, mature and sympathetic mother/son connection is more than just a porno scene, as mostly described on here. And not with the proverbial feeling of "corruption whispering in their ears". I would like to see more of this concept explored and written out in great detail and length. I have thought of doing so myself but never have, due to not having written fictional stories before.
I am just planting seeds of ideas and possibilities. I am not trying to take away from what is already here. Yes the sex can be descriptive in detail. But not always pornographic just to be stimulating. Oral sex is good. Straight sexual intercourse is the most powerful for very intimate partners. Romance and falling in love with great attention to the details of emotions and longings between those partners, who have played conventional for so long. Only now the relationship has evolved into a pragmatic and realistic sexual maturity for both.

There is really nothing wrong for two adults who love and trust each other to become romantic and sexual. Without guilt or shame, even if they are mother and son. Young men are not wrong for admiring and desiring their beloved mothers, and the mothers for their maturing sons. Making it dirty constantly in a narrative, does not perpetually make for great reading. Many of the stories here end up concluding too abruptly after the sex scene, and come across as juvenille.


I have never had an incestual relationship of any kind in my life. But I have had thoughts and desire towards beautiful female relatives. At 60 yrs of age, a U.S veteran, a bereaved parent and a widower, I have seen the double standard of society infiltrate and retard a lot of individuals growth and realizations in regard to their own sexual development and fulfillment. Because of the guilt (mentally) associated with it.

To read more about this, I am hoping some of the true and sophisticated talent on this site will start creating more of what I am trying to describe in this thread. A fully satisfying romance between mother and son with the annoying sinful taboos, would feel a lot different from the cookie cutter scenarios that constantly fill these pages. There are a lot of good writers here. It is not practical to go through each one individually and try to tell them all this same message.

So here it is, hopefully for all to read. And, to see the couples end up for life, love, intimacy and happiness together. Maybe I will have to do it myself? I would need to start studying concepts and story developing skills, for a realistic narrative and dialogues between the potential characters. Please consider this my first open contribution to this website. Anyway, I hope this reaches a lot of you authors and readers out there and to receive positive feedback you as well.
Best
John
 
Last edited:
Well a lot of us wish that incest stories were written with the same volume of context, sensitivity and detail one finds in published 300 page novels.

I would like to see this in Hollywood films as well...a mother/son story with blockbuster production values. How about NOT blasting everything with orange light!

As far as I know, this has only happened once with a film called 'La Luna' directed by Bertolucci.

There used to be a literotica author called 'alwayswantedto' who came close to this ideal...but sadly, he is no longer with us.
 
Hi MiriamL, Thanks for the reply. Very intriguing creative ideas about Hollywood blockbuster roles and stories, and the "orange light". Sorry to read about "alwayswantedto". I think that I read at least one story by him around 4 yrs ago here. I would like to also look into that film by Bertolucci, as well.
John
 
About the use of guilt in these stories. I think its often essential to create tension and release...in the same way that dissonant intervals are used in music to counter consonant intervals. The 'augmented fourth' in particular is one spooky chord!

Years ago I read a Stephen King horror novel called 'Christine'. Its about every mother's nightmare...when your son falls in love with a 'bad girl'. Except the girl in question happens to be a car! :eek: A 1958 Plymouth Fury to be exact...with a malevolent feminine soul.

This spiteful creature gradually takes over the boy's personality...adopting the slang and hairstyle of a 1950s greaser with violent tendencies and a need for speed.

His mom is exasperated...and this is where my overactive imagination takes over. I start asking "what if"...what if his mom starts to fight back, in the same way she would distract his attention from the WRONG kind of girlfriend? A mother knows just how to awaken a boy's dormant oedipal fantasies and draw him into her web.

There...he will at least be safe from the temptress of the open road...where death is just a kiss away! :kiss:
 
Healing Artist

Hey,

Like the idea.

Check out some of my stories, and let me hear your feedback on the way the context is approached.

Meanwhile, I'm going to brainstorm some ideas for the kind of story you mention, and maybe take a shot.

j
 
Hi healingartist,
Nice to see someone thinking differently about Mom-Son stories. Giving various angles to this most taboo but at the same time most romantic relation will provide more value to Mom-Son stories.

I am big fan of mom son stories. You can check out my profile. You will find some good stories to read from my favourite section.

I like descriptive and romantic mom-son love stories where young boy is lusting for his beautiful and good character family women i.e. mom and mom is unaware of sons dirty intentions towards her. When she knows his intentions, she started opposing such unethical behavior. And the starts tension filled at start but later romantic journey between mom and son as story proceeds. Like to read long and descriptive stories.

Thanks
Ratimom
 
Back
Top