Dominion: A Tale of Wealth & Power

All for One



“How about something in a Three Musketeers theme?” Dawn suggested.

“I assume you mean the novel and not the candy bar,” Josephine chuckled. “Although I’ve always found you sweet to eat.”

She noticed how the clerk from the Chicago costumer blushed, making her chuckle turn into a short laugh before she continued. “But seriously, there are just the two of you, and I had something else in mind for Karen. Okay, Dawn? Maybe you should go find Michele and that new girl... um, Fruitloops, or whatever we call her now. Then the three of you could be my musketeers.”



 
" Sounds yummy....whose party was it ? What happened ? " Chrissy asked with some interest.

Lacy blushed at the memory, " Well...daddy found out I had been dancing at a little ol' club and cut me off for a whole semester. He was so shocked at my bad behavior...and until he resumed my tuiton I had no choice but to take matters into my own hand. Since a classmate of mine told me of this place where these very wealthy patrons held these private parties and all I had to do was lay naked on a platter covered with food while they served us to the guests to dine off of...well I did it. "

Lacy drained her glass of wine. " " May I have another ? "

She didn't tell the rest of the events of the evening that followed, although she had a feeling Chrissy wouldn't judge her bad behavior " But hey, am I not supposed to be interviewing you ? What is the naughtiest thing you ever did ? I promise not to put it in the magazine artical. " Lacy giggled...
 
Last edited:
"What is the naughtiest thing you ever did?" Lacy asked, then added with a giggle. "I promise not to put it in the magazine article."

"Um..." Chrissy found herself at a loss. She had so many experiences from which to choose. The wine having reached her brain, along with the relief of discovering her important guest's mores and experience fit with those of the household generally, she decided to risk a confession. "It's not so much that I do naughty things, Ms. Monroe. Rather, I like having naughty things done to me."
 
I bit my lower lip upon hearing the words of Michele. Once again that lifestyle of hers is one that I don't think I can live in. Having multiple lovers, sleeping with numerous partners at one time just isn’t appealing to me. I look up with a tearful eye. “No Michele this lifestyle of yours is not one that I want. If Josephine releases me I shall be leaving and going back to England.” I push myself up from her and turn to look at her. “I’m sorry. I wish the best for you. Take care.” I turn and leave the room.
 
" It's not so much as I do naughty things, Ms. Monroe...Rather I like having naughty things done to me. " Chrissy confessed.

For a moment Lacy pictured in her mind, Christine's naked body spreadeagled on a bed upstairs helpless, submissive and at her mercy...

" Really ? How wicked...and delightful ! " Lacy whispered in fascination. She could not deny her strong attraction to this pretty little brunette chef. Does she feel the same thing ?

No matter, tonight was going to be very interesting. She had a feeling that alot of adult erotic encounters went on behind closed doors between the guests and staff.

" Maybe if we have time later this evening, after dinner, you could share some of your naughty stories. " Lacy suggested.
 
“How about something in a Three Musketeers theme?” Dawn suggested.

“I assume you mean the novel and not the candy bar,” Josephine chuckled. “Although I’ve always found you sweet to eat.”

She noticed how the clerk from the Chicago costumer blushed, making her chuckle turn into a short laugh before she continued. “But seriously, there are just the two of you, and I had something else in mind for Karen. Okay, Dawn? Maybe you should go find Michele and that new girl... um, Fruitloops, or whatever we call her now. Then the three of you could be my musketeers.”

"Yes, Mistress," Dawn replied formally, but without resentment. What Josephine proposed simply made sense in the hierarchical culture of the manor. Despite their earlier intimacies, Josephine now simply reminded Dawn of her place within her household. She bowed her head to Josephine and Karen in turn and exited. "By m'Ladies' leave."

Still nude, Dawn decided to start her search for Michele and Alysa downstairs. She walked into the kitchen in time to hear a newcomer she did not recognize suggest to the chef: "After dinner, you could share some of your naughty stories."

"Oh, excuse me," Dawn interjected. "I didn't mean to interrupt. I was just looking for the maids. Chrissy, have you seen Michele?"
 
"How wicked and delightful," Ms. Monroe, her voice suddenly breathy and hoarse, responded to Chrissy's confession about having naughty things done to her. "Maybe if we have time later this evening, after dinner, you could share some of your naughty stories."

Before Chrissy could formulate a response to this obvious pass, Dawn entered the kitchen completely nude and spoke. "Oh, excuse me, I didn't mean to interrupt. I was just looking for the maids. Chrissy, have you seen Michele?"

Chrissy swallowed, her mouth dry despite the wine, both mortified and relieved that Dawn's state of undress should end any doubt Ms. Monroe might have about the culture of Dominion Manor.

"No, oddly enough, I haven't seen Michele all day," Chrissy replied. "Dawn, this is Ms. Lacy Monroe, a senior editor from Fine Food magazine. She's here to interview me."

Chrissy added the last detail with some pride, and as a warning. When she turned to Lacy, however, she had a twinkle in her eye. "Ms. Monroe, allow me to present Dawn Matthews, the household chauffeur. If you ever need a ride, I'm sure Dawn can get you to where you want to be."

Chrissy intended the double entendre, knowing from her own experience the heights to which Dawn could take a woman.
 
All of a sudden their privacy was interrupted by a gorgeous young woman that was completely naked when she entered the kitchen who happened to be looking for the maids.

Chrissy responded that she hadn't seen the maid all day and introduced Lacy to the nude young chauffeur named Dawn Matthews, recommending her services if needed in the future.

" Why, I'm so pleased to meet you Miss Matthews. " Lacy offered, trying to keep her eyes focused on Dawns pretty face and sensing a certain vibe between the two ladies...

" And if I had a body as nice as yours is I would show it off also. " Lacy added, using as an excuse to size her up...
 
Last edited:
"Why, I'm so pleased to meet you Miss Matthews," Lacy said in a Southern accent that made Dawn's womanhood buzz and slightly dampen. Then Lacy let her eyes wander down her nude frame. "And if I had a body as nice as yours is, I would show it off also."

"Thank you, Ms. Monroe," Dawn realized she had started to blush, but not in a way that she minded. "I don't often walk around like this. I am, you might say, between duties."
 
Heir Apparent



“By m’Ladies’ leave,” Dawn said acquiescently as she bowed her head to Josephine and Karen in turn. Josephine noted her equal respect for Karen with relieved approval. She would not want to think their recent intimacies had in anyway caused her chauffeur to think she had acquired any special status vis-a-vis her heir.

After Dawn departed, Josephine smiled at Karen. “I see, now that you’re eighteen, you have not lost any time in taking advantage of all that my household has to offer!”



 
"You should go help Karen while I put this on," Mary told Ian.

Whether the costumer's clerk thought she had spoken to him, or if he already realized the raised status of the newcomer, he instead hurried in that direction.

"Actually," Ian then replied, showing no intention to leave. "It looks like I'd best stay and help you get into that. Then, I'll know how to help you out of it later."

By the time Mary had the complicated outfit somewhat in place, they heard Josephine's voice joining Dawn's and Karen's in the other room. With the bodice still loose upon her torso, Mary suggested: "Let's see what the ladies of the house think of my choice."

Before Ian could object, she headed toward the foyer, passing naked Dawn as she entered the kitchen. Josephine and Karen stood at the bottom of the stairs, the manor's mistress in a red robe while her young heir stood fully nude. Mary stepped up to them and smiled a greeting. "Good afternoon!"
 
Ian followed Mary into the foyer, nodding deferentially to Josephine and Karen as he entered. He stepped up behind Mary and started lacing her bodice. He hoped this intimately possessive act would discourage any thoughts Karen might have, in place of Mary, of fulfilling the terms of the deal they'd made earlier.
 
"I see," Josephine told Karen with a smile. "Now that you're eighteen, you have not lost any time in taking advantage of all that my household has to offer!"

"You always made sure I never saw anything inappropriate while I was growing up," Karen reminded her. "Still, I've understood what this place is about for years now. I...."

Before she could explain further, Mary stepped up to them and smiled a greeting. "Good afternoon!"

"Hello, Deputy Green," Karen replied formally, casting a disapproving eye upon her uncle Ian when he came up behind Mary and started lacing the bodice on her costume. He too studiously avoided looking at Karen in her nudity. Karen continued. "Josephine and I were just discussing taking advantage of all the manor has to offer. It brings to my mind, Mary, our earlier discussion, don't you think?"
 
" Thank you Miss Monroe, " Dawn blushed slightly, " I often don't walk around like this. I am, you might say, between duties. "

Lacy was beginning to really like this place, everyone was so pretty or handsome, not to mention friendly.

Why I imagine you perform your duties very well, in or out of uniform. " Lacy complimented her.
 
Mary stepped up to them and smiled a greeting. "Good afternoon!"

"Hello, Deputy Green," Karen replied formally, casting a disapproving eye upon her uncle Ian when he came up behind Mary and started lacing the bodice on her costume. He too studiously avoided looking at Karen in her nudity. Karen continued. "Josephine and I were just discussing taking advantage of all the manor has to offer. It brings to my mind, Mary, our earlier discussion, don't you think?"

"Indeed," Mary replied. "That's exactly why I led Ian in here. I believe you and your uncle have some final detail to discuss on that matter."
 
"If Josephine releases me I shall be leaving and going back to England," Alysa asserts as she stands. She stands looking at Michele, meeting her concerned eyes. "I'm sorry. I wish the best for you. Take care."

Turning on her heel, she went into the house. Michele leaped up and followed. Alysa had already crossed the upper floor den and almost disappeared into the hallway when Michele called after her. "But I thought you loved me.... I love you!"
 
"That's exactly why I led Ian in here," Mary explained. "I believe you and your uncle have some final detail to discuss on that matter."

"Yes we do!" Karen nodded and did not quite manage to suppress a giggle. Still fully nude, she turned to face him, arching her back slightly so that her large but firm breasts stuck out. "Uncle Ian! You weren't trying to welsh on me, were you?"
 
"That's exactly why I led Ian in here," Mary proclaimed triumphantly. Suddenly Ian realized she had trapped him. Mary's next words confirmed this. "I believe you and your uncle have some final detail to discuss on that matter."

"Yes we do!" Karen nodded and giggled. Still fully nude, she turned to face Ian, arching her back slightly so that her large but firm breasts stuck out. "Uncle Ian! You weren't trying to welsh on me, were you?"

"No!" Ian replied automatically, just as he instinctively looked down at the floor rather than face his niece in her natural state. "The deal we made allowed me to settle the debt with you or Mary. I choose the latter option."
 
"I imagine you perform your duties very well," Lacy said with a friendly smirk, "in or out of uniform."

"What I do out of uniform is purely optional," Dawn replied with a wink. "But, yes, I do do it... 'very well'!"
 
" What I do out of uniform is purely optional, " she winked, " But yes, I do do it....very well "

It was Lacy's turn to blush, despite being a natural born flirt. " Thank God there isn't a 'strict' dress code around here then. " Lacy remarked draining the rest of the wine in her glass and setting on the counter.

" I do declare, the next thing you know Chrissie and I will be cooking and serving this feast wearing only these frilly little ol' aprons ! " Lacy said demurely smiling at Christine.
 
Last edited:
"The deal we made allowed me to settle the debt with you or Mary" Ian asserted correctly. "I choose the latter option."

"That would be fine," Karen replied smugly. She had seduced her uncle once. It only made her want him more, despite his obvious discomfort with their incest. "Mary and I, however, made a side deal under which only I can satisfy... your debt."

Karen placed her left hand on Mary's shoulder and gently pushed her out of the way so as to reveal her nude body fully to Ian.
 
Contract Enforcement



“Uncle Ian!” Karen giggled. “You weren’t trying to welsh on me, were you?”

“No!” the groundskeeper insisted defensively. He looked down at the floor rather than face his nude and assertive niece. “The deal we made allowed me to settle the debt with you or Mary. I choose the latter option.”

“That would be fine,” Karen conceded without any sign of surrender. “Mary and I, however, made a side deal under which only I can satisfy... your debt.”

Even without the coquettish way she said “satisfy,” Josephine could easily guess at the nature of Karen’s claim over her uncle. Rumors already circulated the household that she had tripped him the night before, on her eighteenth birthday. Josephine could not blame her. She had herself tried to lure Ian to her bed on countless occasions. He had declined each time, asserting what she considered an outmoded sense of propriety. As his employer, though, she did not think it ethical to insist.

Karen, however, while heir to Josephine’s estate, had not yet become Ian’s employer. If she had managed creatively to establish circumstances that required his intimate service, Josephine wanted to encourage her ingenuity. She would need it to carry on
the libertine philosophy that inspired Josephine to establish this estate. So she spoke up.

“Ian, you know I’m loath to interject myself into others’ affairs, be they business or family matters, both of which it seems are the subject here. Nevertheless, if you have made an agreement with my heir, I must urge you to live up to your side of the bargain. I do not appreciate welshers in my household.”



 
I was struggling with it all; from the very moment I was taken into the den I have been totally lost, mentally beaten down and asserted into a lifestyle that I wouldn’t even have gotten near before I came here.

I bit my lip as I turned down the hallway. I was fighting the throb of my heart, that ache that one feels when something that you love is about to be lost. My mind screamed at itself for the weakness that has literately taken over my life. I didn’t know if I was coming or going. I have ventured down this path back and forth all day long and I still don’t see the light at the end of the tunnel but I do see a light that glows to the side of me. One that wants me to turn around and walk down a path of life that I have no idea if I can do it.

I shake my head and clear my thoughts so I can start over with working out these issues. That was when I heard that soft voice of the one thing that keeps me here, the one thing that causes this heart throbbing. I stop in my tracks. My eyes closing and head lowers. ‘What do you want Alysa?’ my mind asking calmly.

I slowly turn around. “Michele, I do love you. More than I think you realize.” I nodded my head as I slowly began to walk back toward her. “Michele, I love you too.” I walk up to her and put my hand upon her chin. My thumb glides across her skin. My eyes glued to hers. “But I can’t and will not love everybody.”
 
“Ian, you know I’m loath to interject myself into others’ affairs, be they business or family matters, both of which it seems are the subject here. Nevertheless, if you have made an agreement with my heir, I must urge you to live up to your side of the bargain. I do not appreciate welshers in my household.”

It was at that moment Malcolm entered the room. Dressed already for the party, "Well that is one thing Ian is not, it is a welcher. He lives up to any bargain he has put out there.|"
 
Ian already felt foolish, lured into a meeting with his niece, who stood naked in the foyer ostensibly to select a costume for the evening's masquerade. Ian now understood she had just as deftly arranged matters with Mary to force him into repeating their incestuous tryst of the previous night. To make matters worse, she brought the matter to a head in front of Josephine.

"Ian," Josephine interjected in ignorance, Ian suspected, of the nature of the deal upon which she commented. "You know I'm loath to interject myself into others' affairs, be they business or family matters, both of which it seems are the subject here. Nevertheless, if you have made an agreement with my heir, I must urge you to live up to your side of the bargain. I do not appreciate welshers in my household."

"Well," Malcolm's voice boomed across the foyer as he entered not just the room, but the conversation. "That is one thing Ian is not, it is a welcher. He lives up to any bargain he has put out there."

Ian had no doubt of his friend's good intentions. Malcolm surely thought he aided Ian by putting in a positive word about his honor to Josephine, Ian's employer. Now, with him present, Ian could not imagine bearing the humiliating shame of explaining the nature of the agreement, and how his young niece, just 18 years old, had maneuvered him for a second time in as many nights into incest.

"Malcolm is correct," Ian surrendered to preserve some dignity. "Karen, I'll honor the terms of our agreement later, when the opportunity arises. I see you're busy with Josephine now."
 
Back
Top