How was your first time being spanked?

hi

The first time was very painful when my guy caned my bare bottom. It was his kink. I could receive about 6 strokes. Then on I got used to it and can take 18 severe strokes. I like it and hooked to it. I submit to him and he likes anal mostly. We are happy that way.
 
The first time my Dominant gave me a bare-handed over the knee spanking I had an orgasm.

It was the end of a 44 hour visit and we were both fully dressed in the hotel room killing a little time before he had to take me to the airport. My ass was a little achy from being flogged at various times over the previous 2 days. We were just holding each other on the bed gently kissing and it was get closer and closer to the time I had to go. I started feeling this intense craving to be spanked. I didn't want to ask him for it because..well, I had never asked him before and it just seemed inappropriate. But as the minutes were ticking away and my craving grew the reality that I wouldn't be seeing him for another few months starting sinking in. I finally spoke up and he laughed a little and agreed.

It was much harder than I had anticipated. Plus it the first time I had been beat with his hand and first time where I was fully clothed. The pain along with the humiliation of my skirt being pulled up and of having asked for it brought me to the edge of orgasm. What sent me over the edge was I could feel him getting erect and pressing against me. I was already on a orgasm high from the visit so I started cumming in waves. Unfortunately (sort of) I am also a squirter. It was all I could do to hold back the juice because I would have been horrified had I gushed all over his pants.

This was also the first and only time he has ever spanked, beat,flogged me and not fucked me afterwards. We didn't have time.

(in reality we would have had time..he dropped me off at the airport and my flight was canceled due to a snow storm. All the flights in and out of that airport were canceled. He had to go home because he and his wife were taking the train out of town to visit relatives. He was able to find me a hotel to stay at and I took the train home the next day. Damn airline, if they had canceled that flight before I left the original hotel he and I could have fucked after that spanking :) )
 
I have found that the preprartion and lead up to the initial spanking dictates how good (or not) it will be. Setting the scene and using my brain to have a partner looking forward, with some trepidadtion, for that first time means she will always be looking to come back for more.

How many of you actually ask to be spanked?
 
I have found that the preprartion and lead up to the initial spanking dictates how good (or not) it will be. Setting the scene and using my brain to have a partner looking forward, with some trepidadtion, for that first time means she will always be looking to come back for more.

How many of you actually ask to be spanked?

Now that you asked it got me thinking...Before the first OTK spanking that I spoke of above I did ask one other time to spank me. It occurred about a yr before.

When my husband was deployed I only went to visit Daddy once. I debated many times whether I really should. I was terrified that if something happened to my husband during the time I was with Daddy I would never forgive myself. It was my husband that insisted that I go on the visit.

About a month or so before the visit occurred Ihad told Daddy that I was an emotional wreck and I begged him for the visit to be vanilla-ish. I didn't the emotional connection, I needed my Daddy, and I desperately needed sex. But I didn't think I could handle any impact play or anything S&Mish (of course the D/s part of the relationship was still there)

The first night was relatively vanilla, but the next morning I just felt something was missing, things didn't feel right and I was very irritable. It occurred to me that I needed a spanking. So I asked him for one. I got a flogging instead. :) Though he was a little hesitant about it. I know he was very worried about me during that time. But I begged him and assured him that going back to our usual degree of play was really what I needed.
 
My first and only spanking as an adult...so far... was done by a vanilla man. I had read in the BDSM forums and listened to submissives & slaves in chat rooms talk about how very exciting spankings were and how spanking aroused them so much.
While I was visiting this man, who knew I was submissive, but was "not into that stuff". I asked him to spank me. I told him how I had fantasized about a man bending me over his knee and the feel of his hand on my ass ect ect. He refused me and I dropped the subject. He lectured me on his views about equality in a relationship, and explained he just couldn't lay a hand on me in a way that would cause me pain.

But I couldn't get it out of my mind, I really wanted him to give me a spanking. Then a few days later I started dropping hints here and there, and that evolved into me begging him for it one night. He had had about enough of this so he was sitting on the side of the bed, grabbed me as I walked by (naked) and roughly put me over his knee.
I yelled in surprise and he said "Your sure you want me to do this?" I said "
"YES! Please spank me!"
BIG MISTAKE! He hauled off and wailed on my ass hard as he could (or felt like it was as hard as he could) It fucking hurt BAD. I screamed, I yelled, I struggled to get away, but he held me tight and kept swatting me. Probably because I had told him that struggling to get away was all a part of the excitement of a spanking. I mean to tell you I had never felt that kind of pain before.

Needless to say when he stopped and let me go I was crying and my ass felt like ....well I can't describe it. It was deep red with huge hand welts all over it. I couldn't speak, all I could do was lay on the bed and cry as he told me the obvious "I hope you learned your lesson, be careful what you ask for. I told you I didn't want to do it, so that's what you get, don't expect me to give you any sympathy." The welts turned black and blue. I had to sit on my bruised and battered butt in hard plastic chairs in airports and on a plane for 9 hours the next day flying all the way across the country back home.

My first spanking was a very bad experience for me, but it was my own fault and I deserved what I got for insisting on getting my own way like I did.

Lesson learned: Never bug a reluctant vanilla Indiana farm boy with huge hands for a spanking. It fucking HURTS!
 
My first spanking

was 3 years ago.

I was wearing a short, flirty little school girl skirt and a pair of panties with little lady bugs on them.

It a delicious spanking!

Over the knee. Diaper position. Standing, bent over a counter.

Afterwards I was made to sit in a corner.

I wil always remember that spanking!!
 
=]

My first spanking was wonderful, I remember I was with a female friend of mine and she was using a strap-on and was fuckin me from behind and then she started smacking my ass at first I was a little surprised, but then she started doing it harder and it just made me so hot that I cummed all over the strap-on and then we licked it off together =]
 
I have an itch that needs scratching. Still wondering if I should just keep it a fantasy or doing something more.

Definately you may want to venture this, you should have a safe word like apple or red or something, as when you get started, sometimes things can get carried away. If you have a safe word you can use this word to have it stop if the play is to much.

I personaly love being spanked, it intrigues me to be brought to tears by my Master.
 
My first time being spanked was because I showed interest in it, but my partner (ex now) was really not into it. He did it, but he was just too sweet and didn't want to hurt me. Very sweet guy. I just felt that I couldn't really enjoy it because I could tell he didn't get off on it, or even dominating me in general. So sad because it's like my biggest fantasy and I've never truly had it acted out.

None of my other partners have been interested, but maybe some day I can find someone who won't be so afraid to really get into it. I would love to be spanked by a woman. I'm bisexual, so either would be wonderful, but a woman. That would be really hot. I have been out with people of both genders, and I find that women reeeally know how to satisfy. lol. No offense to the guys out there. I haven't met all of you, just saying from experience.
 
Hi

Hi all -- Shysub, I wish you well and hope the next guy is into spanking you as you desire.

I do love the reaction of a woman who is spanked just at the moment she is about to cum. Or one for whom the spanking makes her want to cum more and more and more, until.....

This thread reminds me of a woman I once met who said she was a lesbian and who, once in a while, wanted to be spanked by a guy as she laid on her tummy and made herself cum. Lovely to see that! Lovely to spank her like that!

D
 
I love the topic of this thread: spanking. I can honestly say when i have been spanked during sex it has been an instant turn on. I dont know what it is but it gets my juices flowing.
 
Thanks so much. I hope I find somebody who is willing and into spanking me too. Just the fact that they're into it would make it like ten times better. There's nothing worse than having to ask to be spanked and they're not even enjoying it. lol. That's just a waste. Maybe soon.

Thanks again to PassionateStars and SailorC27 for replying!
 
A cane appeared in my bedroom a few weeks ago for the first time. So did a riding crop (I love it when man brings something other than flowers lol).

I ADORE the riding crop, used HARD.

I hate the cane so much I actually fear it.
 
Last edited:
I have an itch that needs scratching. Still wondering if I should just keep it a fantasy or doing something more.
Do iiiiiiittttttttttttt!

How's it going? You chatted to Mrs SC27 yet? I appreciate the difficulty with introducing a partner to kink, but I think from your posts, it needs to be raised...

Myself, I haven't had that much interest in it and haven't been properly spanked, although a certain young lady slapped my arse hard enough to leave hand prints the other night (I got her back don;t worry, and I've got a nice length of dowel that might well be used more often). Feisty wee thing. Anyway I think it's a pretty cool thing whatever level you're into.
 
Speaking of spanking---let's get the erotic conversations going. PM me. Let's discuss or perhaps you can help. I have some photos of a cum-filled pussy that needs some licking.
 
I think I have a nice ass and my husband worships it. We were just lying in bed one night sex. I was lying on his back and I was hugging him while lying on my side. He was rubbing his hand over my back and my ass.

He started to spank me very lightly. I loved it. After a while I was back on top of him and he was spanking me. I loved it when he slapped my ass then grabbed it and pulled my ass cheeks apart and I could feel the summer breeze on my asshole.
 
Too light and too short.

Though it got better with the belt. Still too short.

I need to be pushed.
 
Back
Top