Do you feel sorry/worry for people?

ms_ann_thrope

Resurrected
Sympathy. 'Tis the season. I try to push it down inside because for the most part, people bring a lot of trouble down on themselves. Some people make a religion out of it. Hand wringers. I think it can make a person a little bit crazy, especially considering the state of the present world. A lot of you seem pretty crazy. Maybe you worry too much.

Just a thought.

I feel sorry for men who get on the internet and pretend to be women to get attention.

I feel sorry for men who get on the internet and pretend to be women to get attention.

I had you pegged for a hand wringer. It distresses me to think I'm taking years off your life because of your misplaced concerns.

Ok. I'm over it.

I feel sorry for people that make the most obvious possible joke without any attempt to make it humorous in any way.

I think you might be confusing joke for attempted murder. It's pretty obvious he wants to kill "me".

Sympathy. 'Tis the season. I try to push it down inside because for the most part, people bring a lot of trouble down on themselves. Some people make a religion out of it. Hand wringers. I think it can make a person a little bit crazy, especially considering the state of the present world. A lot of you seem pretty crazy. Maybe you worry too much.

Not really. If you do not have the resources or the will to intervene jut let it slide by. There is a great deal to be said for minding your own business.

Are you worried about Alice?

Not at all. I love this song, and I like the message of that song. It tells how crazy people see themselves: as ordinary people.

So if you shout "You're all crazy!" everybody thinks "She's right about everybody here but me".

Not at all. I love this song, and I like the message of that song. It tells how crazy people see themselves: as ordinary people.

So if you shout "You're all crazy!" everybody thinks "She's right about everybody here but me".

It's never me. It's them others.

And Ms_Ann_Throp I stick pins in tramps for a living. Helps to let the gases out.

I see what you did there. You have such a firm grasp of the obvious!

Back