The Official Author's Hangout Winter Holidays 2012 Contest Support Thread

i had been hoping...

yes i had been hoping that page 6 of tiger girl's "official winter contest thread" would be FUCKTARD free since i'd finally emptied the texans garbage can. But alas, as i slept last night our resident racist anti-semite made a nocturnal visit and deposited more hateful sewage in the pristine waters of the 2011-15 A.I.R. SUPPORT THREAD. So, in the spirit of friendship that is the hallmark of the association let us all share...

35ctms.jpg

tex in his younger days?

The following is post # 1168 on the a.i.r. contest support thread. He also posted exactly the same thing in posts #1001, 1004, 1008, 1010, 1012, 1015, 1022, 1024, 1026, 1030, 1034, 1044, 1046, 1051, 1055, 1061, 1065, 1068, 1075, 1076, 1078, 1104, 1120, 1123, 1128, 1133, 1140, 1142, 1146, 1152, 1155, 1157, 1162 and now 1168. The same post EIGHT times on the first page. FIVE on the next page! SIX on the third page! TWO times on the fourth. THREE on the fifth page. FIVE on the sixth. Now a FIFTH one on the seventh page. The same post 34 times. He's now up to 247 times posting the same thing (unless I’ve missed a few). Mind you this isn't a record for him.

So unfortunately I’m forced to share his disgusting posts on this thread. And of course there are no free rides for enablers. Sorry…

image.php
image.php
image.php

enabling hate in AHland? Why?

Why would our tiger lily threadmistress stand with the hate-mongerers? Simple jealousy? I guess the a.i.r. thread has been making hers look bad...

post #1168 on the A.I.R. Contest Support Thread. Let's all look at our AHland racists posts. We're prepared to expose him for what he is...sad really...

image.php

hate mongering

[SIZE="+3"] WELCOME TO THE FAKE CONTEST THREAD. A.I.R. RUNS THE MOST HONEST CONTESTS – THANKS. [/SIZE]
made-up-fucktard2.jpg

But for information and support of the A.I.R. Summer Lovin’ Contest, please go here:

the Authors’ Hangout LITEROTICA/A.I.R. 2012-2015 Themed Contests Support Thread…

And seeing Sunday is an excellant writing day, let me remind you all that for those of you who believe that readers should decide contest winners and not back room wheeling and dealing

[size=+2]the ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.)[/size]

2012 Thanksgiving Contest

tumblr_lrivk551z31qe8fz1o1_500.jpg

Is now open for business!!!!​

Yes, welcome to the only real contest on Literotica. The Winter Holidays 2012 Contest.

Any excuse to bump the real contest to the top

My first story is almost done. I hope they put the official link up soon.

Just checked the 2012 Contest schedule and starting date is November 10th. So you have plenty of time to finish your story.

Good luck to all participants, I look forward to reading your stories.

We got another one! Let’s empty the trash can so we can start with a clean one...

...tomorrow...

Masjid-Al-Hidayah-graffiti1-300x224.jpg

another spot tex has visited

The following is post # 1170 on the a.i.r. contest support thread. He also posted exactly the same thing in posts #1001, 1004, 1008, 1010, 1012, 1015, 1022, 1024, 1026, 1030, 1034, 1044, 1046, 1051, 1055, 1061, 1065, 1068, 1075, 1076, 1078, 1104, 1120, 1123, 1128, 1133, 1140, 1142, 1146, 1152, 1155, 1157, 1162, 1168 and now 1170. The same post EIGHT times on the first page. FIVE on the next page! SIX on the third page! TWO times on the fourth. THREE on the fifth page. FIVE on the sixth. Now a SIXTH one on the seventh page. The same post 35 times. He's now up to 248 times posting the same thing (unless I’ve missed a few). Mind you this isn't a record for him.

So unfortunately I’m forced to share his disgusting posts on this thread. And of course there are no free rides for enablers. Sorry…

image.php
image.php
image.php

Why would our tiger lily threadmistress stand with the hate-mongerers? Simple jealousy? I guess the a.i.r. thread has been making hers look bad...

post #1170 on the A.I.R. Contest Support Thread. Let's all look at our AHland racists posts. We're prepared to expose him for what he is...sad really...

image.php

hate mongering

[SIZE="+3"] WELCOME TO THE FAKE CONTEST THREAD. A.I.R. RUNS THE MOST HONEST CONTESTS – THANKS. [/SIZE]
made-up-fucktard2.jpg

But for information and support of the A.I.R. Summer Lovin’ Contest, please go here:

the Authors’ Hangout LITEROTICA/A.I.R. 2012-2015 Themed Contests Support Thread…

Just checked the 2012 Contest schedule and starting date is November 10th. So you have plenty of time to finish your story.

Good luck to all participants, I look forward to reading your stories.

I've got one finished and two more close to being finished.

Come on and join the fun.

more late night garbage...

auschwitz_1243899c.jpg

barbed wire supplied by tex…

The following is post # 1172 on the a.i.r. contest support thread. He also posted exactly the same thing in posts #1001, 1004, 1008, 1010, 1012, 1015, 1022, 1024, 1026, 1030, 1034, 1044, 1046, 1051, 1055, 1061, 1065, 1068, 1075, 1076, 1078, 1104, 1120, 1123, 1128, 1133, 1140, 1142, 1146, 1152, 1155, 1157, 1162, 1168, 1170 and now 1172. The same post EIGHT times on the first page. FIVE on the next page! SIX on the third page! TWO times on the fourth. THREE on the fifth page. FIVE on the sixth. Now a SEVENTH one on the seventh page. The same post 36 times. He's now up to 249 times posting the same thing (unless I’ve missed a few). Mind you this isn't a record for him.

image.php
image.php
image.php

Why would our tiger lily threadmistress stand with the stupid people? Simple jealousy? I guess the a.i.r. thread has been making hers look bad...

post #1172 on the A.I.R. Contest Support Thread. Let's all look at our AHland racists posts. We're prepared to expose him for what he is...sad really...

image.php

fucktard1.jpg

Yes I think that just about covers tex’s strengths…

made-up-fucktard2.jpg

Poor scouries, he can't even repost someone else's post without making a lie out of it. :rolleyes:

The definition of a fucktard applies to you and everyone already knows that.

Why don't you give up on the fake contests and save us both some time.

I already know the answer to that. That's why you are a fucktard.

Last edited:
Glad to see the sticky finally up.

And I hope that end of the college semester qualifies as a holiday story, since it takes place in Nov/December.

I think I'm setting mine on Boxing Day. And it will be my return to the Group category.

Mine will be Group with celebrations at the Winter Solstice and New Year's. Much plundering of the next generation by their elders will ensue. I've got another mentally worked out for BDSM but I'm not sure how to give it a Winter Holiday twist. But first I have to finish the first.

I just need to find a new twist or two for an old plot:

Two people stranded in a house (cabin, car, hotel room, etc.) during a snowstorm.

Now if I can do that, I can get writing today.

I have a mature and an interracial, both are set at thanksgiving for the most part. The idea being at some point if I was needing a story idea I could maybe expand the story on to the Christmas holiday.

Contest entry plus future story lead. Shrug. Seemed like a good idea.

M.S.Tarot

Anyone know why this contest support page is always wider than the other posts? All the other threads fit the page this one I have to scroll over to see the right side.

I don't remember the summer lovin contest page being that way though.

Shrugs.

Thanks if you know and can tell me.

Last edited:
Anyone know why this contest support page is always wider than the other posts? All the other threads fit the page this one I have to scroll over to see the right side.

Yes. It goes wide when Scouries posts one of his stolen out-sized photographs. So do the other threads he does this to.

Okay, I figured it out. I'm separating my stories into two entries with similar themes and shared characters but one of them is set at the Solstice and the other at New Year's. That way I can enter the first one as soon as it's legal and continue to work on the other as the contest progresses.

Yes. It goes wide when Scouries posts one of his stolen out-sized photographs. So do the other threads he does this to.

The easy way to solve it is to put Scouries and Scouriesworld on ignore. Then the thread resumes normal width.

I don't remember the summer lovin contest page being that way though.

Shrugs.

Thanks if you know and can tell me.

If you are using FireFox, and have the zoom cranked up, make sure you have the Zoom Text Only box checked. Otherwise all the pages with any kind of picture will stretch things out.

Thank you for the wish for my recovery. Prognosis is months if not years. (Insert expletives here)

I have speech to text software but last time I attempted to use it, the errors were greater than the acceptable text. It doesn't seem to appreciate a bass voice with a British accent. Years ago I had a French version that understood my French better than most French people, possibly because I tend to use 18th or 19th Century French. :rolleyes:

I'll just have to keep plinking away with one finger.

Ogg, don't lose heart. The Anglican patron saint of computer programmers is Bishop Samuel Isaac Joseph Schereschewsky (sometimes known as Joseph; 6 May 1831-15 October 1906), Anglican Bishop of Shanghai. The story I was told is that he had Parkinson's Disease, and typed a translation of the Bible into the Shanghai dialect, with one finger, which was all he could use, while seated in a wheelchair.

Back