Asshole obsessed

Boi Pussy

Lately I have been really obsessed with assholes. Fucking an ass is what I crave.Any other guys feel this way?I know mostly the focus on this site is about craving cock but surely there are those who love mens asses too.Maybe some bottom men can share some pics of there assholes.


This looks very tasty, just wonder what his cockclit looks like when hard

:kisses:

Allana
 
Last edited:
Wow kingkhan, I bet you've got a major fan club going lol!!! I know I'd be a card carrying member!
 
This thread just might be the right place for me, I happen to love having my ass fucked :D
 
I can't tell you how much I'd like to have my cock deep in some ass right now. I'm sooo hot here thinking about it.
 
I could not fathom life without male asses. I have my ideal partner. He is hairy, masculine, muscular, and he doesn't mind me lusting after his hairy fuckable ass.

For me it was never a phase, it was my nature. I recall looking at male asses as a child. As a teen I remember how much I wanted to touch an adult man's ass. I saw so many then as I lived with my dad and he was in the military.

I gave up my virginity when I was 21.5, but I didn't get to fuck until I was about 23. I was under the illusion that only hung guys could be tops -- I'm just average.

My only regret is that you cannot impregnate a guy. I would almost sell my soul if I could mix my genes with my guy and create life. I don't just think about his ass or the pleasure my cock was feeling, but how I would love to literally breed him.

Oral sex can be pleasant, but nothing compares to sliding into a guys ass. There are no teeth marks, there is no fear that he cannot take you all the way or that he will choke. Just pure long lasting penetration. It also is wonderful to watch a guy's facial expression as he enjoys the ride, and to see precum leak out knowing that you did a decent job. I just hope we never get to old for me to fuck him. I admit that we don't do it real frequently. That is part of getting older and caring for someone. I do miss my youth in that I very seldom can give him seconds like I could if I were younger. I am just so fortunate that he enjoys me inside him. There is a big sense of confidence when you know another guy wants you inside him. It is the closest that two men can get physically. I'm so lucky.
 
Oral sex can be pleasant, but nothing compares to sliding into a guys ass. There are no teeth marks, there is no fear that he cannot take you all the way or that he will choke. Just pure long lasting penetration. It also is wonderful to watch a guy's facial expression as he enjoys the ride, and to see precum leak out knowing that you did a decent job.

This mirrors how I felt when I entered a mans ass for the first time.It was amazing to see him grip the rug and moan it was so hot.
 
I would love to get fucked right now or at least be rimmed while getting jerked off I havnt had some ass play in a long while
 
ass eaters

I tried to start a thread in the general board for pics of rim jobs and ass eaters. I love having my ass licked and tongue fucked. Anyone with pics? I would get off like mad on them!!
 
That is so long as to be unbelievable. Not that I would turn it down or anything.
 
similar?

I don't know if this is similar or not but I have always been really turned on by seeing a man like this.....from behind.....especially with nice shaved balls and ass.......i just love seeing his shaved balls and his cock hanging down..........does anyone else get turned on by this?
 
Last edited:
I don't know if this is similar or not but I have always been really turned on by seeing a man like this.....from behind.....especially with nice shaved balls and ass.......i just love seeing his shaved balls and his cock hanging down..........does anyone else get turned on by this?

For myself, I would have loved it if the guy was VERY hairy. Smooth to me just looks too much like a boy, and I'm not into boy sex. Hair makes me think of a testostrone filled, adult.
 
For myself, I would have loved it if the guy was VERY hairy. Smooth to me just looks too much like a boy, and I'm not into boy sex. Hair makes me think of a testostrone filled, adult.

Well....I guess to each his own.....my wife and I are not into hairy at all.....in fact, too much hair turns us both off........but like I said.....to each his own!!
 
Back
Top