finding the allure too great not to post!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I seem to be missing some buttons...?
Huh..! Wonder what happened.... ;)

Attachments

• Too Busty!.jpg
    Too Busty!.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 3,845
the shirt may have lost a couple of buttons, but my eye is on two pink buttons which I swear could be your undoing, if you let me...

I seem to be missing some buttons...?
Huh..! Wonder what happened.... ;)

Happy Valentines Day !!! ;) playm0mum

What a Present ..You gave Us all !!! Pert Nipples and a Sweet Smile ..

attachment.php

Those Lips look Great ;)

Thanks For Sharing ... :kiss: :heart: :heart:

Can I....

not only bump your thread back to the top you sexy thing...but also mention that I dream of bumping my lips with yours :rose:

Always a good place to start...

Girls have such kissable necks that are all to often ignored.

I had a man make me climax once without even making his way between my legs.

He started with whispering sexy sweet nothings while nibbling on my ear lobes and kissing all around my neck and behind my ears. I was topless and I ached for his hands to touch my breasts, but he didn't. He was so patient and his hands were like magic. As I got more and more turned on, his sweet nothings turned dirtier and my arousal grew. I was so wet and my hips were squirming, he told me to keep still.

My mind was racing, my body was aching, every inch of my skin alight with sensation. He kept whispering and talking dirty, then his hands started tracing the outer curves of my boobs. My moans and gasps sped up. When he knew I was close he pinched my nipples, one at a time and pulled them up and let them snap back. Took about five tweaks and my back was arching, my head back as I let my orgasm take over. It was fantastic.

I was thinking about it today and this picture felt appropriate!

Attachments

• First Erogenous Zone.jpg
    First Erogenous Zone.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 2,855
Last edited:

He started with whispering sexy sweet nothings while nibbling on my ear lobes and kissing all around my neck and behind my ears. I was topless and I ached for his hands to touch my breasts, but he didn't. He was so patient and his hands were like magic. As I got more and more turned on, his sweet nothings turned dirtier and my arousal grew. I was so wet and my hips were squirming, he told me to keep still.

My mind was racing, my body was aching, every inch of my skin alight with sensation. He kept whispering and talking dirty, then his hands started tracing the outer curves of my boobs. My moans and gasps sped up. When he knew I was close he pinched my nipples, one at a time and pulled them up and let them snap back. Took about five tweaks and my back was arching, my head back as I let my orgasm take over. It was fantastic.

Gulp.

A beautiful pic, and your writing gets me every time!;)

Damn

This woman must be part gazelle.

:kiss:

Excuse me fellows. I have some nibbling to do.

attachment.php

girls have kissable necks and sensitive spots indeed. and if a guy knows what to do he can create a sensation.

some people are so talented with words and combining them with pictures that they make others almost cum just from looking and reading - without even touching. thank you!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back