Indian Themed Stories

spankedboy

Really Experienced
Joined
Jun 20, 2012
Posts
174
I like to write stories set in India or have Indians in it. I write about
- femdom (strong women dominating a man),
- cuckold and hot wives (a wimpy husband who loves his wife and the wife has strong sex drive),
- CFNM (clothed female, naked male)

At present I am working on a story where a poor Indian man is forced to share his wife with the wife's male boss due to a debt. Of course that's just the jist.

If you want to see such Indian stories do get in touch with me and we can discuss story ideas. My author nick is "spankedboy" I am also on Google chat.
 
Hey there!

1 story I would LOVE to read is about a sexually submissive female(indian) with a dominant white male. Interracial is HOT! Try to change it up abit though maybe let her be dominating in her job or whatever and let him be the electrician who comes to sort out (use ur imagination) at her house ... Cool stuff! Let me know what u come up with!


Good luck
XxX
 
Texan / Indian setting

FHMBabe, interracial white/Indian - how about this idea:

Husband (Indian) and wife (Indian) gets a job in Texas at some oil company, and the boss is a white Texan oil baron. The boss gets any woman he wants and his employee's wife is no exception, and the story is how he takes her. She initially resists but then falls for him and the husband finds out.
 
Few days ago. I thought about writing astory that involved a white couple swapping with an Indian couple. In my mind it was very erotic. In my story the whites are very pale skinned and the Indian couple are very dark skinned. Very loving and respectful towards each other as all four seize a rare opportunity for interracial sex. In a second meeting the wives engage in woman on woman sex.
 
UrsaMajor

UrsaMajor

Just read your story. It's hot, but I am also thinking of a more rural setting, or more Indianized (in India) setting, where the woman is perhaps not as eager immediately (still obedient and respectful of her husband at first).
 
UrsaMajor

Just read your story. It's hot, but I am also thinking of a more rural setting, or more Indianized (in India) setting, where the woman is perhaps not as eager immediately (still obedient and respectful of her husband at first).
I am an indian wife n i know how a beautiful but shy girl feels...we are submissive.by nature and try to fight our desires also but want to be brutally taken forced into sex roughly by Strong Alpha Males...
 
spanked boy .

i would love to see you write stories about a muslim ( indian /pak/Bangladeshi ) stud seducing and fucking hindu bhramin wives and daughter , behind/ front of their husband or boyffriend.
 
hi there

sent you an email on gmail id, please go through it and respond back ;)
:)
 
Hmmm

Good shybride38,

Lets try and explore on yahoo..

My id is :

* No e-mail addresses allowed in posts ~ personal info prohibited per forum guidelines.



Hope to see you soon...

Hhmmmm
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Sensual Villa

I liked your story. You're a very sensual writer. The grammar is a bit rough in places, but your descriptions and ideas are graphic and interesting. It's obvious that you appreciate the female anatomy, but you did leave the lead characters sexually unresolved in the end. What's the idea behind this?
 
To Shybride 38

Thanks for this insight into the mind of Indian women. It's given me a resolution for a problem I've had with a relationship with an Indian woman I've known. We've had a strictly internet relationship for almost ten years now, but we always planned on meeting. Unfortunately events would always arise to prevent it. The main one was when she got married to this guy to please her family. We stayed close and spoke on the phone regularly to deal with her depression over this unhappy marriage. They were married for three years and she remained a virgin, rebuking his advances every time. Now she's gone and had herself artificially inseminated and had a child, but remains a virgin. Our communications have always been very high minded, but now I think she may need me to take the lead and be more forceful. Now I think I'll have to take a different approach when I finally do meet her. She may need for me to take her firmly in a sexual way so she can get over all of these virginal fears. What do you think?
 
I like to write stories set in India or have Indians in it. I write about
- femdom (strong women dominating a man),
- cuckold and hot wives (a wimpy husband who loves his wife and the wife has strong sex drive),
- CFNM (clothed female, naked male)

At present I am working on a story where a poor Indian man is forced to share his wife with the wife's male boss due to a debt. Of course that's just the jist.

If you want to see such Indian stories do get in touch with me and we can discuss story ideas. My author nick is "spankedboy" I am also on Google chat.

All my stories are India based, have submitted 3 stories lets see if they are put up, awaiting approval.
 
My most recent Lit. story, "Sweet Sanjay," is set in India. It's a GM one, though. A specific audience.
 
Back
Top