What Made You Smile/Laugh Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats I'm not surprised at all. I love your voice. :heart:

This is really cool. I hope you get it, and keep us up to date. I'd like to sit in a theatre, and think, hey, that's FUCKING MWY as the voice of the cowboy cockroach in Pixar's latest epic.

Thanks to both of you. I think that acting for animation - which is remarkably challenging work, by the way - is likely not the end of the business where I'm headed. But you never know how paths might twist. With my voice, I'm more likely to be the guy who tries to sell you a Lexus or a glass of fine wine. Or sex toys on a 3 am infomercial. :D
 
I love that this thread has almost twice as many posts as the Pissed Off thread. 1.989501 times as many, to be accurate (before I posted this - 1.989635 times as many after this post).
 
Last edited:
Scoring this vintage hanger this morning, wish I could find enough to fill my closet
94561d23.jpg


Yes the panties come off with a snap, there's a hole but no detail. Hehe
 
A too long work week being over and returning to him. And knowing what will be happening in a few hours...that he will be joyfully doing as he likes, using me as he wishes, and I will be a squirmming puddle, satisfied, content...and happy.

Tomorrow, I will smile when I sit and am reminded of all he did.

Okay, and the return of certain avatars made me smile, too. I love eye candy.
 
^^that^^ (yay!!)

And...

The weather was lovely today, so I spent a good part of my day working in my garden in bare feet. The frogs jumping out of the way as I weeded around the pond were smile making as were the unexpected apricot tree blossoms... but really my tired and dirty feet warming in the sun as I stepped back to appreciate my pending spring progress made my whole body smile...and me to really pause and breathe in deeply. I needed that.
 
Last edited:
Scoring this vintage hanger this morning, wish I could find enough to fill my closet
94561d23.jpg


Yes the panties come off with a snap, there's a hole but no detail. Hehe
A hole? WTF?



Actually, I remember those hangers from my youth. Hmmm... I bet someone with the right skills could *make* hangers like this from old (Barbie?) dolls, ya think?
 
A hole? WTF?



Actually, I remember those hangers from my youth. Hmmm... I bet someone with the right skills could *make* hangers like this from old (Barbie?) dolls, ya think?
First of all I said, "a hole" not, "an a hole" lol

I suppose you could use barbies? And it is probably 60's-early 70's as it's marked "made in Japan".
Speaking of Barbies, a friend sent me this link. They know I LOVE the weird! Her stuff is A M A Z I N G!
http://www.toxel.com/inspiration/2012/01/27/barbie-jewelry/
 
Last edited:
Sketching out garden plans, making supply lists for the coop, and placing an order for the beginnings of my backyard flock. :)
 
Cleaning out my closet of clothes that no longer fit.

So happy that I'm able to wear a smaller size now, although I'm going to miss some of those clothes. I really like them. Even good change has a bit of sadness.
 
A party that went well, a welcome surprise (!) and a pleasant road trip.

And more than generous av comments...

 
I had a $5,000 sale on Friday. I'll be going along like normal, and out of the blue I'll think "Holy fucking lingerie fairies... I had a FIVE THOUSAND DOLLAR SALE. Five. With lots of zeros behind it."

It's been 3 days, and I'm still overwhelmed.
 
Took the girls to do some shopping during the superbowl. Salvation Army was having a half off sale, and I got A eight new shirts, B four new shirts, a dress, a necklace, and a like-new pair of boots. Plus a pair of cowboy boots for my nephew, three new shirts for me, and four vhs tapes for $45!!! :D:D
 
I had a $5,000 sale on Friday. I'll be going along like normal, and out of the blue I'll think "Holy fucking lingerie fairies... I had a FIVE THOUSAND DOLLAR SALE. Five. With lots of zeros behind it."

It's been 3 days, and I'm still overwhelmed.
Congrats! I hope the buyer gets a lot of satisfaction from the purchase... and comes back and buys more from you! ;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top