Licking her while she's getting fucked

This is by far our #1 favorite activity when we're in the mood for some mmf activity. MY personal favorite position is for Annie and I to "69" while (usually) Davey fucks her doggie style. Her favorite position is to have Davie set in a chair, and she straddles him, facing out towards me. This allows her to look down and watch me lick her clit, tongue his balls, or to slip his cock into my mouth now and then.

I consider myself to be very lucky because of Annie's sexuality, which doesn't seem to have any limits, even at our age. She's the only lady I've ever been with who ALWAYS has multiple orgasms, and often times squirts when she does so. Better yet, when we have these mmf's, she doesn't just squirt, she friggin explodes, literally hosing my face with her girl juice. Davey cums a LOT too, so she has learned to hold off on her biggest orgasm until he cums in her; then when she cum's I get a double treat!
GOOD GOD! I'm 67 and that little story gave me instant wood!
 
Had it done to me, and it's the single most erotic thing I've ever done.

This was my 26th birthday present; my 'girlfriend' <more accurately FWB> is 100% lesbian, but had agreed to join us for a MFF just to shut me up.

BF was fucking me doggie style, gf was under me, licking me (but not his cock- his loss) while I ate her.
After my BF came, she latched her lips around my pussy and ate me until I was completely clean.

Then we shared a nice, long, deep kiss.

I would enjoy being the girl down under <not Australian>
 
Had it done to me, and it's the single most erotic thing I've ever done.

This was my 26th birthday present; my 'girlfriend' <more accurately FWB> is 100% lesbian, but had agreed to join us for a MFF just to shut me up.

BF was fucking me doggie style, gf was under me, licking me (but not his cock- his loss) while I ate her.
After my BF came, she latched her lips around my pussy and ate me until I was completely clean.

Then we shared a nice, long, deep kiss.

I would enjoy being the girl down under <not Australian>

what is FWB?
 
OMG this is my all time fantasy!!!

My wife and I have been into mmf threesomes for some time now, but until a few weeks ago, she had never asked me to lick her clit while she was getting fucked. I did and she loved it and came so hard she squirted all over my face and his cock. My question is, what is this called, and does anyone have pics of this? I have been looking for pics, but with very little luck.

This is my ultimate fantasy!!! It turns me on for so many reasons!!!

I don't understand why porn associates this act with cuckold. The act described is super hot, but when it's some dude acting squeamish it grosses me out totally.

I haven't yet, but if I were to participate in an MMF, my goal would be to do everything I could to give the woman the most intense orgasm of her life. That means stripping away ALL homophobic thoughts. If it means eating a bit of cum, so be it.

If I were to have an FFM, also one of the greatest fantasies of mine, I would expect each women would be tasting each others vagina, either if they chose to lick eachother, or as i pulled out my cock and slid it into the others mouth.

My wife is also grossed out by cuckolds. It seems that MMF porn is either pure domination of the female participant or humiliation of one of the male participants.

If someone knows of a MMF porn where the woman is the focus of the attention, post it here.
 
Back
Top