Shy BBW nurse looking to build confidence

Which sentence appeals to you more?


  • Total voters
    206
Here's a bump for the lovely Nurse. I hope that you're doing well sweetie!

I've been great :) Things have been crazy ! But hope to post new pics soon :)

I have been gone for awhile but needed to see a nurse...
hope she comes by
Missed you!

I can't find my call button....anybody seen our nurse???

Have I been slacking on the job?? I might need to be punished...

Sadly she has been AWOL for over 10 weeks now - :(

Miss me??
 
I'd like to see some of that blonde hair..and anything else you want to show! haha!
 
Beautiful!!!

Hey! It's been a super long and extremely cold week here! I need help keeping warm!

u must have ur hands full with all the patients calling for you on ur shift!!
wouldn't want to go home if you were caring for me :)
 
haha pretty good huh, no not yet like to be but didn't work out so here and watching tv

I see, I see.. sounds like fun :)

I'd like to see some of that blonde hair..and anything else you want to show! haha!

:) Soon!

u must have ur hands full with all the patients calling for you on ur shift!!
wouldn't want to go home if you were caring for me :)

I make sure to take really good care of my patients :)
 
Hiya Nurse! So good to see you around again. I hope that all has been going okay for you? What have you been up too? Here's hoping that you've had a nice weekend. :)
 
Good here :) Work has been crazy! How are you??

I'm glad that hear that things are well, even with the crazy work. I hope that the craziness calms down for you. All has been well on my end, thanks. I'm keeping jumpin' at work too, but it's backed off of the craziness level from what it was a bit back for me.

So what are you doing tonight?
 
It's been awhile....

Hope you all enjoy! :)
 

Attachments

  • Blonde Goddess.jpg
    Blonde Goddess.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 338
  • blonde goddess 2.jpg
    blonde goddess 2.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 319
  • Dimples.jpg
    Dimples.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 298
  • Gloss.jpg
    Gloss.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 311
Back
Top