I love older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello WIDE EYED - checked out your profile and to my surprise, we share the same birthday (although not the same year, of course)

I find in some ways I'm old and in other I'm "mature" and in some ways, I have a young spirit. It all depends on the situation.

BrettJ in Canada
 
Hello BrettJ -- Another sexy Scorpio here at Lit. Age means very little one way or another. You sound pretty ageless anyway . . . . Thanks for the shout-out.
 
Age matters to some, not to others. I've been on LIT for 8 years as an author / poster and accumulated a following. My main purpose here is to contribute stories and entertain and I seemingly am good at that. I'm currently editing my newest submission in between posts. It'll be # 428.

So what part of the world might you be in WIDE EYED? :rose:

BrettJ in Canada - near Toronto
 
I always find it charming when men agree with me . . . .

Though I admit there is some merit in what you said, generally, you will consider me to be un-charming ...discharming? Whatever. I never agree with a woman JUST because she is a woman.

Then again, I was old when I was young. My step mother said to me (when I was 20) that I was the oldest young man she had ever met.
I thanked her for the compliment. :)
 
Hello SWTSASSYNRSE you gorgeous blonde doll.

Did anything interesting happen in the abyss?

I've just been writing a fair bit, that's about it for me.

BrettJ in Canada
 
Brett good to see you !

Don't work too hard and always manage time for you. Nurse orders !
Like Cinderella I attended a ball.
 
I love balling (look it up)

Sadly NRSE, I can't follow those orders. I am wayyy behind on deadlines and will be attempting to write about 60 thousand words - in one week. Then I have about another 9 days to write 70 thousand more. I'm on my 3rd (very perverted) story and hope to finish that and another by night's end. Luckily, the word quota goes down after a few more.

I also submitted 2 new pieces to LIT over the past few days. Good thing I'm prolific (or perverted, either one)

BrettJ in Canada
 
Good evening everyone! I'm still getting used to this thread and making appearances. I am fairly confident most of you don't know me yet.
 
Good luck with your writing ManOSafety. Just keep at it, even after 428 stories published here, I still have to work through some of the twists and turns.

BrettJ in Canada
 
Good luck with your writing ManOSafety. Just keep at it, even after 428 stories published here, I still have to work through some of the twists and turns.

BrettJ in Canada

Thanks Brett...I've enjoyed many of your stories. I get ideas, but have only gotten two of those down on paper. Now that I am out of school for the Summer, maybe I will try to get another one finished. Perhaps I'll even try an older man/younger woman scenario.
 
May I suggest something that I do?

Create an "idea file" for your computer / flash drive and when you get ideas, type them out and save them. Sometimes you'll find putting down what you want to include in the story in point form allows you to come back later and create with more flexibility.

School here has not let out yet, although it no longer affects me. The kids here go to school until the end of June and return the day after Labor Day.

BrettJ in Canada
 
Good morning all!! April, good to see you! SwtSassyNurse, looking good as usual. BrettJ don't work to hard, MOS welcolme to the thread!!
 
Good Morning to all !

Brett I could not even fathom getting that much writing accomplished in such a short time. I am impressed. My only "writing" is assessment documentation and plans of care. Even then I mess up and make myself smile. So Bravo to you !!
 
Morning everyone :)

And a special soft kiss on the cheek for all you sexy young things :x
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top