Lust in Gotham (open to one female)

AgentBond

Experienced
Joined
Jun 23, 2012
Posts
45
It had been yet another in the long series of nightly fights on the rooftops of Gotham between Batman and Catwoman. This time around, Catwoman had won.
Batman lay on the roof, arched and still, recovering from the effects of the tranquilizer Catwoman had got him with.

Silent as she usually was, Catwoman made her way over to him. Stepping on his arm lightly, she then knelt on his chest, crossing her arms over his neck.

His eyes were so dark under the mask, and she felt his suit against her long legs, clad only in the vinyl. She purred, "You're catnip to a girl like me. Handsome...dazed...and to die for."

Batman turned his head to look just beyond her, and she turned her head as well. As part of the Christmas spirit, some enterprising Gotham citizen had hung mistletoe on one of the wires crisscrossing over their heads.

He spoke for the first time tonight, in the gravelly voice that sent shivers up her spine. "Mistletoe can be deadly if you eat it."

She immediately retorted him back. "But a kiss can be deadly...if you mean it." And so saying, she opened her mouth wide and licked all the way from his chin, across his lips, to the lower point of his mask. As she pulled away, he almost followed her to kiss her again, then stopped himself. He licked his lips. She could tell he was affected deeply.

She sat up in her slow, sensual way. Suddenly she stabbed him with one of her claws. Batman had by now more or less recovered from the tranquilizer’s effects. He slapped her hand away and easily threw her into the bushes. With evident irritation he pulled her claw out of his armor, and threw it at her, then turned and stalked to the edge of the building.

She rolled to her feet with her easy grace, and bounded ahead of him, halting him at the edge.

"Leaving so soon?" she purred. She put her hands on his shoulders and quick as lightning wound her legs around his waist, and pressed her lips to his. He had no time to stop her and truthfully didn't seem that inclined to, and suddenly his tongue was in her mouth and she forgot to think or wonder.

The thrill that ran through her body was echoed in his. There was no grace and no romance in their kiss, just the pure lust that had been building between them. His tongue dove deep into her mouth, and his arms wrapped tightly around her. She nipped his lip, hard enough to draw blood, and growled into his mouth.

Roughly they fell to the ground together, her legs twining around him. She heard the thud of his armor as it hit the ground, and suddenly she was angry again and threw him off. She rolled into a crouch.

"Do you think I'm that easy, Batman?" she hissed.

Instead of answering, he caught her hand as she swung at him again and pulled her close to his chest, wrapping the arm he was gripping high up behind her back almost enough to hurt. He covered her mouth with his and she gasped as he felt his gloved hand sliding up her belly and slipping into one of the gaps of her suit.

Batman gripped tightly, and yanked, and several stitches popped open. His hand slid inside, and suddenly she felt the cool glove rubbing against her bare skin.

He let go her hand and guided it to his shirt. She pulled roughly, and ripped his soft dark gray shirt open, and then off. Her hands dropped to his waist, and she slipped both hands inside and gripped Batman's cock.

It was hard as a rock, and quite heavy...she wrapped both her hands around it. He groaned, wincing a little as her claws occasionally rubbed against his skin. Irritated with the barrier, she dug instead into his pants and tore them wide open. He grunted. "Neither you nor I are going to have anything left to wear after this."

He was meanwhile pulling at her suit, ripping the stitches wide open, until her whole chest was exposed to him. He dove his head down to her neck, biting, not gently, and continued down...she gripped the ears on his cowl as his mouth closed over one nipple and she felt his teeth. She heard him groan into her chest, "H’m, you're human enough."
 
Joyce

We are sitting side by side on the couch, holding hands and watching this shit. My pussy is drenched at the sight of them kissing. I wsnted him to treat me that way and rip my clothes off. As far as I was concerned, would never need them again and would stay naked with him as long as he would let me.

I wanted his tongue in me, and in return I will suck his cock all night except for the times it is in my pussy or asshole.

But I couldnt tell him that. I just couldnt. after all, he was my younger brother.

I turned toward him and pulled him over and shocked him when I kissed his mouth and licked his lips hoping he would open his mouth for me.

We were both home from college for the summer, and our parents were off at a party and they told us they would be home late.

"Kiss me. I want your tongue in my mouth."
 
Back
Top