Married men fetish.

My wife liked knowing she was pleasing them in ways their own wife wouldn’t.
 
I was just in a thread that was talking about this, and is there something about seeing a ring on a man that attracts women to them. Is it because he is "safe" to flirt with? And if you do hook-up is it okay because there is little chance he will try to make a relationship over it?

Hmm...

I don't really know what it is, to be honest. I've noticed that I'm not attracted by married men who actively hit on me and try to pursue me. Rather, I'm attracted to those married men who ignore me and try to keep their morals intact. If that makes sense? I like to be the one who seduced the married man, not the other way around... so a "player" isn't attractive to me. A faithful, happy man is.

The no strings attached is a big part. In college I did it, well “dated” a married man. I had to end it. He traveled to my city for work so our hook ups were in really nice hotels. I could not handle sitting in the bathroom listening to him talking to his wife and children.

I have never “cheated” but I could see one of the reasons when married people cheat with other married people being the parody. Both partners have the same thing to lose.

Yes! I've noticed one thing though... married women tend to cheat with married men but married men tend to cheat with solo girls. OK, it sounds weird but I hope you got what I was getting at, LOL. Maybe I'm mistaken, it's just what I see in my environment.
 
Last edited:
i guess thats what making you wanting him more n more. Think guys like gets into ur head and gives u sleepless night.

well be honest when he talks abt his wife, how it makes u feel?

He never talks about his wife. Our relationship really is just fantastic sex, we never mention anything personal. I have no desire for him other than sex & vice versa.
 
Not a bad set up, I suppose as long as you are both enjoying yourselves, you are both consenting adults, right?
 
not available

If he was available you wouldn't want him. I've gone out with both and find them different. Your almost like a prostitute who chooses carefully but wants the sex part. Hope it works out for you.
 
goes with my older man fetish, older and married is an even bigger turn on. knowing I'm giving him what she can't makes me wet
 
When I was single I had the same thing for married women. In fact probably half the women I slept with during that. We were married. Now that I'm married I find that I crave the thought of women were turned on by married men
 
I remember some years ago a beautiful, charming and sexy young lady that had a habit of fucking a married man in their thirties at least once a year for some reason...I am guessing it had something to do with her parents.

Very, very strong sexual attraction.

I would not fuck her because she wasn't eighteen yet and she wouldn't fuck me because I wasn't married. Fast forward a couple of years...Her birthday was on May 26 and my wife at the time had gone crackers again and ran off with well....whomever.

DAMN. that was some good pussy!:)

She got pregnant less than a year later and married the dude and the last I knew of her she had about four kids...

I sometimes wonder how she felt about fucking married men after that.
 
I think it has to do with wanted something you can't/shouldn't have. I'm in the same boat. I love married women
 
Hubby and I swing, so the opportunities for sex with married men is pretty much the norm. About twice a month, I'll be getting fucked by a married man while next to us his wife and my husband are going at it. When we're all done, the men are done and talk sports. The other wife and I talk about who we want to fuck next.

That's the advantage of inviting a few single guys to these parties.
:cattail:
Jenny
 
Hmm...

I don't really know what it is, to be honest. I've noticed that I'm not attracted by married men who actively hit on me and try to pursue me. Rather, I'm attracted to those married men who ignore me and try to keep their morals intact. If that makes sense? I like to be the one who seduced the married man, not the other way around... so a "player" isn't attractive to me. A faithful, happy man is.



Yes! I've noticed one thing though... married women tend to cheat with married men but married men tend to cheat with solo girls. OK, it sounds weird but I hope you got what I was getting at, LOL. Maybe I'm mistaken, it's just what I see in my environment.

I think it might be more of an opportunity situation. There are more single women in places where a man of either matrimonial state could try to pick them up. Typically there would be fewer married ladies in these places so the guys just go with who is available. I can't speak for the ladies though.
 
I think it might be more of an opportunity situation. There are more single women in places where a man of either matrimonial state could try to pick them up. Typically there would be fewer married ladies in these places so the guys just go with who is available. I can't speak for the ladies though.

Please feel free to seduce me anytime!
 
Back
Top