Incest game show

How does that work? so they just follow their mom around while keeping themselves inserted? Seems tough. I mean, I guess if she was handwashing dishes, or seated folding clothes...getting off topic.

I could see it kind of working. It's an underground show broadcast for anonymous perverts. There's more rules though: son has to stay hard and only a small payout is made if they don't do anything during that hour. Maximum payout is made if mom and son actively fuck and mom orgasms, so it sets up a risk/reward system.

How about something like the old "Let's make a deal" game show? The host would wander through the audience, looking for likely participants:

"You look like a father and daughter, are you? Good! I'll give you a hundred dollars to make out like teenagers right now. Go!"

Then, he'll find another couple. "Are you mother and son? I'll give you a thousand dollars to suck his cock for one minute. Go!"

"Are you brother and sister? Okay, I'll give you five thousand dollars to stroke him off until he cums. Go!"

I think Carnevil's idea has potential.

The host starts with the offer and as the two family members are outraged he names the price, perhaps raising it a few times until one of them can't resist "Daddy, that's a lot of money and we could really use it... Just this one time..."

Or maybe they start with something simple like a kiss between siblings for 100€ (or whatever is the currency) and after they giggle and do it the price starts to rise along with the stakes. Stroking through the clothes, flashing pussy to her brother and so on... And maybe it's all or nothing at some point, they're up to 5'000€ but unless she rides his cock right there they get nothing. Tick tock, make the choice.

I think Carnevil's idea has potential.

The host starts with the offer and as the two family members are outraged he names the price, perhaps raising it a few times until one of them can't resist "Daddy, that's a lot of money and we could really use it... Just this one time..."

Or maybe they start with something simple like a kiss between siblings for 100€ (or whatever is the currency) and after they giggle and do it the price starts to rise along with the stakes. Stroking through the clothes, flashing pussy to her brother and so on... And maybe it's all or nothing at some point, they're up to 5'000€ but unless she rides his cock right there they get nothing. Tick tock, make the choice.

I'd watch that show.

Sorry for the late reply

How does that work? so they just follow their mom around while keeping themselves inserted? Seems tough. I mean, I guess if she was handwashing dishes, or seated folding clothes...getting off topic.

I could see it kind of working. It's an underground show broadcast for anonymous perverts. There's more rules though: son has to stay hard and only a small payout is made if they don't do anything during that hour. Maximum payout is made if mom and son actively fuck and mom orgasms, so it sets up a risk/reward system.

That's possibly a better idea lol.

How about something like the old "Let's make a deal" game show? The host would wander through the audience, looking for likely participants:

"You look like a father and daughter, are you? Good! I'll give you a hundred dollars to make out like teenagers right now. Go!"

Then, he'll find another couple. "Are you mother and son? I'll give you a thousand dollars to suck his cock for one minute. Go!"

"Are you brother and sister? Okay, I'll give you five thousand dollars to stroke him off until he cums. Go!"

This idea has way more possibilities too

I totally love this. I'm going to try use it in a future story / series.

I'm glad to hear it.

Hi
I think I will definatiey take a go at this....

Wicked idea...

Thank you lol.

Three mom-son 'couples' compete for points to show their love for each other. Montages of back-stories and cute moments a la X Factor. The winning couple get a million and the runners-up get a romantic weekend in Paris

Round 1- Newly-Wed Game style
Mom & son couples answer questions about each other; how many times do they masturbate? when did they lose their virginity? etc
Round 2- Naked Attraction style (Unbelievable UK show where contestants eliminate girls/boys by looking at pussy, tits & finally face!)
Contestants shown naked photos of all the others body parts to pick out their mom/son partners
Round 3- Hole in the Wall
Contestants identify their 'partners' by feeling their body parts through a hole.
Round 4- Rate in bed
All contestants perform oral on each other blindfolded and rate each other
Round 5- Tunnel of Love
Partners have one hour with each other. Scored according to; number of orgasms achieved, speed of first orgasm etc
Round 6- Judged by audience
Passion-Factor rated by the studio audience & phone voting (Audience include Dad and other friends, family & colleagues?)

EDIT: Winners get changed identity/re-location program so they can legally fuck wherever they go... and a million! Losers get a weekend away but have to endure their public shame in their community.

Last edited:
You never know if they are engaging with their own relative or someone else's.
(Apologies for changing one word)

Sure you do, his little sis loves him enough to slip a finger in his ass as he's throating her. A stranger wouldn't care that much.

:D:D:D

The latest craze in game shows seems to be masked performers: "The Masked Singer" and "The Masked Dancer." How about "The Masked Cocksucker" or "The Masked Motherfucker." Contestants never know if they are engaging with their own relative or someone else's.
how would you envision that?

:D:D:D

The latest craze in game shows seems to be masked performers: "The Masked Singer" and "The Masked Dancer." How about "The Masked Cocksucker" or "The Masked Motherfucker." Contestants never know if they are engaging with their own relative or someone else's.
Family fuck, The Penis is right, fuck or no fuck, match fuck, win lose or fuck lol

I would like an idea of a daughter in front of about dicks hang out of holes in a wall. The host then says

"We have a mix of people from your family and strangers. Can you guess which ones are theirs by sight, touch, smell, or........taste?"

If I was in that situation I would go up to the white and black cocks and tell the host

"Well since my family is Latino I know these are not it." After saying that I would get on my knees. "But I better make sure" I would quickly start sucking those strangers cocks.

"Well looks like your daughter guessed wrong" the host says. "But don't worry if dad, brother, uncle, and grandpa can from behind the wall. You won't leave empty handed. Because now you can see your daughter being a very happy loser. Look at her go!"

Music cues in and credits roll as I am mouth fucking myself on mystery cocks

"Gggggkkkkkmmmmmmggggg "

Back