Veroes Idea Box 2.0 (New and Improved)

Hello Veroe :)

As we do not have an OOC thread and I fear my Last PM has gone astray, I thought I would try running this by you here before finishing up my post for Inferno which is almost done.

In inferno even though Rose is not Aware of the hidden cameras, of course I shall be playing to her hidden voyeur unaware. I am going to have her do a very slow mediative salutation to the sun which I thought is something they could do together later on much like the tai chi he did with his former sub. Think the picture you posted of the man and woman exercising face to face. I will include a link to a video.

Any ways my question has to do with how I am ending the post. After she has changed and done her pre-sleep routine she climbs into bed and had a dream/ nightmare.( I shall not give away the context of the actual dream here:devil:)

In the is dream it will be very obvious she is tied to a bed. At the end she will be screaming hysterically.

I could leave it there, however I was thinking as Dom will be watching all of this he may rush in the room to try and bring her down.

May I write for your character a tiny bit...saying that he does indeed do this this?

I would write that the timber of the hands pressing into her shoulders changes, the smell changes...her eyes fly open and the image of her tormenter is superimposed with that of Dom's . She struggles to unsuccessfully escape from the dream still fighting.

I would leave it there so you have control of what happens next.

I could post that and if you do not like it ...edit.

What do you think?

I know my writing is still very rusty which is why I wanted feedback on my last post. I went ahead any ways writing this and am almost finished.I just have to write the ending then post.

Goodness, I hope you like it.

I wanted you to know that I am very excited to be writing with you again. For good or bad this post and my last one almost wrote themselves . :):rose:
 
Last edited:
Hello Veroe :)

As we do not have an OOC thread and I fear my Last PM has gone astray, I thought I would try running this by you here before finishing up my post for Inferno which is almost done.

In inferno even though Rose is not Aware of the hidden cameras, of course I shall be playing to her hidden voyeur unaware. I am going to have her do a very slow mediative salutation to the sun which I thought is something they could do together later on much like the tai chi he did with his former sub. Think the picture you posted of the man and woman exercising face to face. I will include a link to a video.

Any ways my question has to do with how I am ending the post. After she has changed and done her pre-sleep routine she climbs into bed and had a dream/ nightmare.( I shall not give away the context of the actual dream here:devil:)

In the is dream it will be very obvious she is tied to a bed. At the end she will be screaming hysterically.

I could leave it there, however I was thinking as Dom will be watching all of this he may rush in the room to try and bring her down.

May I write for your character a tiny bit...saying that he does indeed do this this?

I would write that the timber of the hands pressing into her shoulders changes, the smell changes...her eyes fly open and the image of her tormenter is superimposed with that of Dom's . She struggles to unsuccessfully escape from the dream still fighting.

I would leave it there so you have control of what happens next.

I could post that and if you do not like it ...edit.

What do you think?

I know my writing is still very rusty which is why I wanted feedback on my last post. I went ahead any ways writing this and am almost finished.I just have to write the ending then post.

Goodness, I hope you like it.

I wanted you to know that I am very excited to be writing with you again. For good or bad this post and my last one almost wrote themselves . :):rose:

That's my fault Yeishia. I promised to respond to your PM and I forgot to. I hope you can forgive me.

I like your plan for the post in Inferno, go ahead and go with it and I'll play ball with whatever you have my character do.

And don't worry your writing isn't rusty. You're firing on all cylinders.
 
A prerequisite for this would be to read the Original Sinners series by Tiffany Reisz.

(Work in Progress)

tumblr_n2cj4uoVHQ1t2bbydo1_500.jpg


Two years after ripping her own heart out and leaving her master, Soren, the most feared and revered dominant in the New York underworld. Nora has remade herself into the top dominatrix in the city as feared and revered as her former master.

Her two books of erotica have climbed the best-seller lists and have been christened America's new guilty pleasures. Behind Anais Nin she's becoming the most famous writer of erotica in the country, but she still works for Kingsley Edge the king of the New York Underworld going to clients and giving them what they need...sometimes being ordered to give her a foot massage...other times to beat the ever loving shit out of them...and she was good at it...she was the best at it.

She was the queen of the world.

Yet without Soren in her life...she was struggling.

And now she was in trouble. It turned out that the last client she visited was the district attorney of the city and a member of the kinky underworld. Unfortunately he had a hidden camera filming Nora using a variety of whips and canes on him. He said "no" and "stop" several times during that hour long beating but Nora kept on beating him since mister DA never uttered his safe word. Still it looks bad especially since an hour later the DA was found dead.

It's not the first time Nora has been in jail. The detectives were grilling her good to having been the last person to see the DA alive, she was suspect numero uno in their eyes...the footage of the beating didn't help in that regard at all.

But its not the first time she was being questioned by the police. Kingsley had a flotilla of lawyers to call for this sort of thing...

Bad news the woman that is replacing the late DA has a serious axe to grind against Kingsley Edge, and she' will use this investigation as a witch hunt to tear him and all his sick depraved associates down with him.

-------------------------X

tumblr_mhd0bdVtIu1rpa2kfo1_500.jpg


Aidan Pearce was once a part of the New York Underworld as the submissive to his wife and mistress Claire, but when she passed due to cancer two years ago, Aidan faded away from the Underworld. Kingsley tried to invite him to some of his infamous parties/orgies at his house, but Aiden couldn't, bottom for anyone again without wishing she were his wife.

without Claire he was struggling.

Yet now King had called him for a favor his day job. Aidan was a criminal defense attorney and in a court room he was as powerful and in command as Soren ever could be.

So here he was dragged out to defend the most notorious domme in the city, and trying to keep her out of jail.
 
In the Driver's Seat Now

tumblr_kp0r8rUTmV1qzb59vo1_500.jpg


Name: Michaela Peirce
Age: 19
Height: 5'8"
Weight:
Sexual Experience: Extremely high (You name it she's done it, or plans to do it someday)
Power Exchange role: dominant by wit and force of her personality and sexual charisma (she's not into the chains and whips and bullshit of BDSM-its a lot of unnecessary buildup to the fun stuff anyway)
Special skills: Karate training (second degree red belt), dancing and flexibility, and picture-perfect memory
Personality: clever, teasing, fun-loving, brash, adventurous to the point of recklessness, manipulative, and a nymphomaniac and completely ok with all of that.

Backstory: Michaela had always been fascinated (some would say fixated) with sex. As a child she was obsessed with the differences between boys and girls, and when puberty occurred she quickly became the school skank developing a very libertarian viewpoint on sexual mores. She fucked and blew and went down on practically anyone and everyone with two legs, the quarterback, the football team, the coach, her freinds' boyfriends, her friends, teachers, neighbors, cute guys she picked up at clubs...anyone with two legs and heartbeat.

However just because she had a hedonistic sexual lifestyle didn't mean she didn't have feelings or that those feelings couldn't be hurt in even a polymorphous and open one she had with her former boyfriend, Derek.

She had hooked up with him after the Junior Prom. He was a dominant and demanding lover, but had a taste for adventure in their sexlife so they became an item during her senior year. However as the year progressed Derek became more and more possessive of her and creepy. Finally with graduation coming he wanted her to stay in town and marry him...translation: be his bitch staying at home tied to the kitchen making him dinner and having his babies (no thank you). When she told him no he got angry and beat her.

So when the cops came Derek got his creepy over-bearing ass thrown in jail, and Michaela applied to a college all the way over in California as far away from this Podunk town and her parents and Derek.

Now thanks to her above average IQ and high aptitude she got a full-ride at Bayridge college in sunny Vista Del Sol California, and this time she was on the prowl for a good fuck but with a plan now. This time she was going to be different and be pickier than she was. She wasn't going to just spread for any cute guy with a good-sized dick.

No, this time she was going to be in charge of the relationship, this time she was going to be in the driver's seat. She'd fuck whatever lucky stud she chose, she'd fuck with his mind because it turned her on, and she would never be out of control of her fate again.

All she had to do was choose the right guy: cute but not boring, smart but not arrogant, strong but shy...
 
Last edited:
Threesome idea with some BDSM thrown in

My partner would play two characters

Character 1

tumblr_lll0hiLORY1qb2hono1_400.jpg

Sexual Orientation: Very Bi
Kinky Orientation: Switch, Bratty

Quinn Donnelson a wedding photographer just left a D/s relationship with Tony Burke. Left as in Tony kicked her out of his house because Quinn is a bit of a brat and a switch and a whole lot of trouble-too much trouble for Tony. So he has a purely submissive girl now living with him and Quinn has moved in with a long time friend.


Character 2

tumblr_mu761fVfVK1rqo7ueo1_500.jpg

Sexual Orientation: Straight though secretly attracted to Quinn. So maybe...Bi-Curious or Quinn-curious or god she hopes it means she's not a lesbian.
Kinky Orientation: Submissive but she doesn't go for that stuff no matter how turned on it makes her

Lacey Redding a medium, and best friend of Quinn works really hard at being a normal girl. She doesn't tell anyone that she can see ghosts. She grew up with a Catholic upbringing. She remembers when her cousin Martin went out of the closet and the abuse and shame he got from her family...no, no matter how weird and freaky she was, it was better just to pretend to be normal. No ghosts. No feelings for another girl outside of BFFness. And no whips and chains and freaky shit like what Quinn is into either.

My character
tumblr_mc3wuogs8A1reybflo1_500.jpg

Sexual Orientation: Straight
Kinky Orientation: Dominant

Chase Banton is new to town and has just bought the house at the end of the street real cheap. It's cheap because people say its haunted, which is ridiculous, but he's not going to complain about their superstitions when he was able to get this big house for a song. It is a fixer-upper though, but that was what he wanted. Chase is a contractor by trade, and a dom by hobby.
 
I want to challenge myself as a writer as well as challenge my cowriter. So I'd like to revive The Vampire Queens Servant based on the book by the same name by Joey Hill. But this time after a lot of consideration I'd like to challenge myself by playing the female character and wish to challenge a male to RP the male role or challenge a female cowriter to write the male role. In my previous attempts I've played the male sub role leaving the direction of the thread in cowriter's hands who've usually not read the book it was based off of-this has met with mixed results. So I have decided to take the domme vampire role since I've read it and am more familiar with the world and plotline involved.

Here's a basic synopsis:

Jacob Green (The template for your character) has spent his life searching for purpose, but the day he saw Lady Elyssa Yamato Amaterasu Wentworth he knew he had found his destiny. He disregarded the fact that he was a vampire hunter and that he had no way of entering her world. Jacob would find a way to fulfill his destiny and spend his life serving Lady Lyssa. However, when his dream becomes reality, he finds that his life is now a constant struggle within himself: Jacob must renounce all he considers as "himself" and exist only as an extension to Lady Lyssa or he must walk away.

Lady Elyssa Yamato Amaterasu Wentworth (The template for my character) is the last remaining vampire of royal blood. Her life is spent protecting herself from attacks from other vampires and keeping the façade of indifference to all the posturing of lesser vampires. The day she lets her guard down --even for a moment-- it could mean her death. However, these last years she has been fighting a foe that can't be defeated and must be faced alone, or so she thinks. When Jacob enters her world, Lady Lyssa has no idea how to take what he is clearly offering her; not without condemning Jacob to death. However, if Lady Lyssa does accept Jacob as her human servant, she must mold him to survive within the vampire world, something which might drive Jacob away form her.

This will be a D/s thread with bondage in it but at its core its a romance story. This is open for one male up to the challenge of writing the male part or for a female interested in challenging herself in writing the male role.

1285704.jpg
 
Warning: Contains some spoilers of Captain America the Winter Soldier

78b0c03ffaaadfefc5077dc7e9cbe878.jpg


After the collapse of shield and Hydra, Bucky Barnes has slowly began to piece back together his identity. He remembers he was once called Sergeant James Buchannan Barnes. He remembers his best friend Steve, a little. He remembers the war, and falling from that train, but he mostly remembers Zola and what Hydra took from him.

But now Steve has stopped their plan to use Project Insight to kill millions of people who'd oppose them, and like cockroaches Hydra is scurrying back into the shadows and freed him of their control over him.

Now Bucky is free to pursue his own goals, and what he wants is revenge. They made him a weapon and now that weapon will turn against them.

But when he smashes into a cell of Hydra agents in Madripoor, he kills all of them save one. A woman that stirs a feeling of familiarity. The same feeling he felt when he first saw Steve on that bridge. He can't remember the details only the fact that he knows her.

Those lips, he remembers how they'd feel pressed against his in a kiss. Why? To Hydra he had been only an asset, a soulless machine who's only purpose was to kill their enemies. But not to her somehow.

Why? Who was this woman? Why does she feel so familiar to him, but he couldn't remember anything about her?
 
The Vampire's Mistress

tumblr_lqyr2qYnyp1qlnm34o1_500.jpg


Ethan Hale was a man from the 1860's. He had a wife he was utterly devoted to until union soldiers raped and murdered his wife. So in a quest for vengeance Michael became a confederate soldier in the war against northern aggression (referred to by the victors as the American Civil War) until he ran across the wrong woman. A vampire, a renegade among her people, and insane. Against the laws of the vampire council she turned him to be her mate. Then she was caught and executed by Council assasins.

He was taken to the council for judgment or execution. Lady Miranda, the Vampire territory master of California took responsibility for him and gave him a place as a junior vampire within her territory.

But Miranda grew ambitious over the decades and she began plotting to take over the Vampire Council. She tried to organize a violent coup against them. A coup discovered before she was ready. Ethan did his best to protect her subjects during the fighting as the council forces moved against Miranda and her supporters and exterminated them. The council awarded him the title of interim territory master.

In the vampire world there was one truth apart from the fangs and incendiary reaction to sunlight-that Vampires are sexual dominants. A truth with one exception-Ethan Hale. Though he didn't know what it was to call it such at the time he was a submissive to his wife and he was an aberration as a vampire. He is the one vampire with all the biological instincts of the predator pushing him towards dominance yet in his heart was a man who wished to kneel, to subject himself utterly to the service of another. In his world such a thing would be catastrophic if it was known. Other vampires only respected strength. They believed they were the superior species on the planet. If he let anyone know his secret he'd be made a slave and all those he protected would be in jeopardy.

No, he must appear to be the exemplary dominant. The Vampire others feared and respected. So decade after decade in his life as a Vampire Ethan has suppressed his true self and acted the role he never wanted a prisoner of the social mores of his people.

Then he received a letter from a woman offering a sanctuary. An invitation to an erotic resort on a private island in the Caribbean. It said it would provide a safe place for him to be who he truly was. Skeptical but too desperate to heed his skepticism he has secretly boarded a plane to spend ten days to see if the conflict with who he was and who he had to be in his world could ever possibly be resolved.


tumblr_n7qap5quqb1s8hacuo1_500.jpg


Michaela (Mike) Shaw was a succubus-no, not the horns, wings, and tail kind. That was just misinformation from those that didn't understand. She didn't feed on souls or on sexual energy. No she fed on the release of inhibited needs in others. She can feel them, sense them, the longer she was around someone with such deeply buried need the more she became the person who could unearth it.

That was why she bought Isla Paraiso and started this resort where people could come and explore their sexualities for there were no needs more deeply repressed than those of a deviant sexual nature.

Yet there was someone out there whose need was so great it had called out to her from halfway around the world. How could she resist, Ethan Hale, the Vampire who was a submissive in secret?

So she sent him a letter inviting to come alone so she might unearth that need his people would deem a deviance of nature for him.

As a vampire he would be faster, stronger than her. They were arrogant, vicious, and brutal creatures too. Ethan Hale could easily snap her in two, break any restraint she put him in, but if it were at all possible she would become the mistress he needed...

...because he needed her to be.
 
Last edited:
Curse of the Lilith

tumblr_la40jpwtFr1qzc9uho1_400.jpg


Amy Lee Johansson was from a small dead-end town in the middle of god-forsaken nowhere USA. Growing up she felt trapped in that town. It was ruled with an iron-fist by her father. Vernon Johansson was a fire and brimstone style preacher. A pillar of their small-town, an example of righteous Christian fundamentalism, and a sick bastard. For years her mother had worn conservative clothing to hide the bruises from the abuse, and for years Amy Lee had learned to hate the late nights when she awoke to her father's unwanted touch.

But that was over now. Finally upon her mother's supposed "suicide" Amy Lee ran from her controlling self-righteous father, and the town that people stayed in because they had outlived their dreams.

Amy Lee had a dream. She was an actress, and a damned good one too. So she was hitch-hiking across the country to Hollywood and going to be a big star. Only it hadn't gone to plan.

tumblr_mkz4ozkrxe1snha7go1_500.jpg


The order of the Lilith was a society in secret that was as old as the garden of Eden. For centuries her acolytes have worshipped her from the shadows, but now they are ready. The stars are aligned, the omens met, the auguries agree now is the time to act on the great endeavor.

They had taken people young and in their sexual prime no one would miss like one hitch-hiking girl named Amy Lee. They set up their rituals for the specific nights preordained for the endeavor. Putting the chosen vessel in the center of the pentagram they performed their orgies, their chanting of the prescribed encantations, and the blood sacrifices.

tumblr_mhmkhnD7Ij1rk3w62o1_500.jpg


Adam Conners was in deep. He was an agent in the FBI criminal profiling section, but he and his crackpot theory about a murderous sex-cult had been pushed into shit duties-until the first bodies were found.

All of them young runaways or unreported missing persons, stabbed thirteen times, the blood drained out of them and some writing in some sort of Aramaic dialect they hadn't translated yet in that blood mixed with come both seminal and vaginal. A string of them every month on the night of the new moon for a year.

He dived into this case, consuming him, threatening his marriage, but finally he tracked them down to a barn in New Mexico. He led his team of agents in a raid onto the farm, interrupting the sick cultists in the middle of their murderous ritual. One woman bound in the middle of a pentagram covered in more of that bloody writing. She was surrounded by people in robes holding struggling scared kids. One stroking the bound person's penis' cock or fingering their vaginas' another holding a knife to their throats chanting in some sort of language again and again.

They wouldn't stop when he ordered them to or he'd open fire, and then one by all at once as the chanting reached a crescendo all five bound men and women came and the knives slit their throat so he and the other agents opened fire.

At least they were able to save the young woman bound in the center of the pentagram. She was recovering in a hospital while he took some time off-duty to try and figure out more-though his wife was upset about him taking more time away from home.

tumblr_mekehd1K5r1r3tefjo1_500.jpg


Lilith, first wife of Adam the first man. Lilith, the first to be cast out of Eden. Lilith, the first to be seduced by Lucifer the fallen. Lilith, concubine of the lower pit, temptress, defiler, destroyer. Her acolytes had done well. The final ritual had been interrupted but not before her summoning had succeeded.

She was within the chosen vessel now. Due to the premature end of the ritual she was relegated to the shadows of this child's mind, but as more time passes her influence over Amy Lee Johansson would grow more and more absolute.

Soon she would wreak her revenge upon the world that had shunned her...all that stood in her way was the mind of a traumatized child and one man...
 
tumblr_n1meijEMUV1radjano1_500.jpg


Sakira was an Amazon warrior, the strongest sword among her sisters, and the swiftest bow. Her people had sought isolation from the male dominated world in a hidden valley deep in the mountains. She was among the warriors tasked to protect the valley from discovery of men and occasionally raid villages to drag women away for liberation of their man-dominated lives and recruitment/indoctrination to the way of the Amazons. But then the Emperor's invincible army came.

She and her sister-warriors fought bravely and fiercely killing hundreds of the filthy perverted men-invaders, but the Emperor's army counted in the hundreds of thousands. Despite her and her sisters' bravery and ferocity the Amazons were overwhelmed by the sheer weight of numbers and conquered within days.

And to her everlasting horror and shame she had not died with her sisters. A man like a god had defeated her on the battle field. In their struggle she had taken a blow to the head. She had awakened in chains. Her conqueror had taken her as spoils of war meaning to make her into his slave.

Even in defeat Sakira was no man's slave. She had tried to escape killing three of her conqueror's soldiers in the attempt, but he had found her and dragged her back to his tent. Even in defeat she was a warrior of the Amazons. She would find a way to best this man. She would never succumb to him. She would be free and exact brutal vengeance for the murder of her people.

tumblr_n8z0gwMOS41sdc106o1_500.jpg


Dereus was General and champion of the God-king, Emperor Thelomen's, legions. Countless countries and brave warriors had fallen crushed under the feet of him and his army. Many brave warriors he had fought, but all he found wanting.

Dereus was unique blessed by the gods with strength and courage. Some said he was a demigod, the son of Arestes: the god of war. He had never known his parents so he could never say. He grew up apart, traveling the earth searching for something or someone to fill the hole in his life.

He thought he found that in his oath-brother, Thelomen. A prince he had rescued from his father's assasins. He had lead the rebellion against the mad-king and placed Thelomen on the throne, but the madness of the father soon cursed the son.

Thelomen hungered for conquest. In a matter of years his army had invaded and conquered Thelomen's neighbors, but The mad prince was not satisfied with that. Dereus and his army marched across the face of the world crushing kingdom after kingdom for Thelomen's glory, and still it was not enough. Not until all people in every corner of the world bowed to Thelomen the great.

Dereus was as militant and hungered for the contest of war as any man, but he grew wary of the unending slaughter and conquest. Still he had sworn oaths to his king and brother of his heart, but the uncertain young man that looked to him like a hero of legend was gone. Now it was only the madness in his brother's eyes, and it was only getting worse.

Before this campaign to crush the women-warriors of the hidden valley that dared to exist without bowing to the self-proclaimed emperor of the world Thelomen declared himself a god. Every morning since he came out of his tent before dawn and commanded the sun to rise as if it were his servant.

Then in the final day of combat he had come across her. She was magnificent. So much fire and spirit to her. He had known she was what he had been searching for his whole life.

She lasted longer than any foe he had ever faced, but inevitably he had bested her. Yet he could not bring himself to slay her as all the others he had faced and found wanting. So he took her as his personal spoils of war. Something he rarely did.

As to be expected of a warrior like herself she had tried to escape, but he had hunter her down and dragged her kicking and screaming back to his tent. Now that he had found her Dereus would never let her go.

In time she would learn though he was unused to this forcing or seducing women form of combat. Usually women flung themselves into his bed. He would learn though to conquer this woman's heart and soul.

And with Sakira he would never be alone again.
 
Love the image for the boat and couple. Gives me some ideas for our boat in the cove Darlin.
 
The Island of Dark Delights

Summer Clairmont
tumblr_msfsmjpO8c1rztgk1o1_500.jpg


Doesn't look the part of a CIA operative, which is kinda the point to be honest, but she's damned good at the job. She's been tracking an arms dealer that is only known as La Salamandre. She knows so much about her. That she's ruthless at maintaining her anonymity, that she's recently secured a large amount of Serin nerve gas, and that she is working on selling it to jihadists that plan to use it on targets in the U.S.

There is one more thing she has been able to learn about La Salamandre. She is planning a vacation to an island resort in the Caribbean. Not any island resort. San Luca is owned by a man that uses it to operate a BDSM sex club for the uber rich or connected unrestrained by any international laws.

So she made arrangements to go as a guest. A submissive-apparently the vetting process for anyone applying for the role of dominant was something that threatened even the most in depth cover than Langley could concoct. It was much easier to just go as a sub.

Which is fine. It wouldn't be the first time she had to do something unpalatable to maintain a cover. It was just for a week anyway. All she need to do is focus on playing the role. She wasn't really submissive. She wasn't meek or girly for that matter either. She grown up a tomboy in a family with only a father and four brothers. She was deadly with a gun in her hands, and when she didn't have one she had learned how to take down bigger and badder intimidating men. Hell her whole life rough-housing with her brothers had taught her to do that.

No she wasn't submissive, but she would play one for the week searching for the woman that was La Salamandre. Just identifying her would be a huge step for the Agency.

However that was before the first day on the island...before Summer met Devon, the owner of the resort...before he started to show her the dark delights he can provide her...

...No, she wasn't a submissive. She was driven, focused on her mission. She only had a week. She had to identify La Salamandre and find out where the Serin gas was. She had to remember this was just a cover...no matter how much Devon made her wish it was reality.

Devon (TBD)
 
A fantasy

tumblr_mzo3ow66FC1shee9mo1_500.jpg


You put on that little black dress I like.
Underneath is those wispy French panties and stockings you know I love.
As we go out you look like a classy woman to anyone that will observe you.
Only we know how that appearance is deceiving.
Only we know of our little secret tucked up inside of your vagina.
We checked there's no sound as it buzzes away inside of you keeping you at a low simmer.
As we climb into the car I tuck the remote control inside my pocket.

tumblr_ni4sv72PK51s9ack5o1_500.png


We arrive at the boring awards dinner and spend an hour eating the food,
and making small meaningless talk with the other guests at our table.
It is very uninteresting. The only thing really on our mind is the wicked game we play with our unknowing accomplices.
I make the rules on the fly certain you'll go along.
Every time the man to your left steals a glance at the cleavage your dress displays
my hand slips to my pocket and raises the speed of our little secret inside of you.
Every time the woman to my right who's drinking too much of the champagne reaches for her glass I turn the speed down.

You deserve an Oscar for the performance of normality you're giving when we both know on the inside you're about to fly apart.
You oh so accidentally knock over the woman's glass before she could reach for it again.
Then while apologizing and dabbing at the spilled champagne with your napkin you bend over enough to give the man quite the eyeful down your dress.
Clever girl. I reward your ingenuity accordingly and am rewarded by the pleasured moan drowned out by the music of the awards ceremonies beginning.

I change the rules again setting our little secret back down to its lowest setting and leave it there.
Award after award is given. We listen through the same monotonous speech after speech.
You don't show it, but I know you are going ape shit inside. Writhing in frustration and anticipation every time my hand nears my pocket without touching the remote inside.
Finally its time for my award, and as I climb up onto the stage no one notices my hand reaching into my pocket and turning our little secret to the highest speed it could reach.
I give my speech and thank all the people who helped me achieve this award, but my attention is on you alone.
I drag it out, taking my time on it. I enjoy the sight of you as you clutch your napkin in a death grip.
You keep your champagne glass close to those kissable lips to mask the gasps and moans tearing to sound out in this throng of our peers.
You cross your legs to hide the nagging need to writhe your hips in your chair to give you friction and the orgasm hanging over you like the sword of Damocles.
The woman who drinks too much looks at you as if she's figuring it out.

When the speech is over I turn down our little secret and we regrettably leave early.
You give the woman who's figured it out a special wicked little grin as we go.
Heading straight to home. we drive in silence anticipating what has happened and what is coming.
Once inside your act collapses and the truth is revealed as you gasp and moan and react to our little secret's effect upon your body.
I don't leave you hanging. The little black dress is ripped off of you. I'll buy you a new one later.
I don't waste any more time with your lingerie or fishing out the vibrating egg from your dripping pussy.
We both want the hunger and heat it gives you while inside. So I pick you up in my arms and carry you all the way to bed....

tumblr_n0r9dhnJX11r09wbpo1_400.gif


...the rest I'll leave to your imagination.;)
 
Character idea

tumblr_n821nyBo8r1qm0hswo1_500.jpg


At 18 Cassandra Day had come to the Big Apple hoping to make it big as a model, but competition was fierce and oppurtunities became more and more scarce. So at 26 with the fashion world ignoring her and rent in the city becoming harder and harder to make she took the only modeling jobs offered her. The kind where she shed clothes rather than wore them. That lasted a year before someone offered her her current job.

Now she was gaining a name as the city's best dominatrix. And she was damn good at it too. She'd earn top dollar to beat around some of the most powerful men in manhattan. She wasn't an escort though. She never crossed the line to have sex with her clients. She was only in this to make money. And she was making a lot. She'd earned enough to pay for a luxury apartment on Park Avenue and launch her own photography business without relying upon it as it got its feet underneath her and made a name for her.

Now at 32 she was at a crossroads. She had a certain client in public office and Cassandra was being followed by Private Investigators working for her client's opponent in his campaign for mayor. More than that now that she's hit the big 3-2 she's asking herself if she even wants to continue as Mistress Cassandra. She could theoretically continue that and making damn good money well into middle-age, but she hadn't started doing it thinking it was a career for her.

So what did she want to do with her life now?

She had always expected to be getting married and having a baby by now...and she hadn't even had a date with a guy in...what...six years. What was she going to do? What did she want to do?

Then ducking the P.I. she hid inside a bar on Forty-Second Ave. It was full of fans huddled around a TV hanging off the wall as Knicks were playing for their lives in the playoffs. Then surprisingly a man sat next to her and too much beer was drunk and he was nice and funny and one thing led to another and she took him home...and to her surprise she wants another date with the guy.

...Is it possible that New York's most intimidating dominatrix can have a relationship with a guy? What will happen if she tells him...what will happen when he learns just who she is?
 
tumblr_mzdvj3nnke1szvo1ko1_400.gif


"Congratulations," Your instructor tells you proudly, "You have become one of the three final candidates for the open position in the agency."

"Very good job using your psychological deconstruction and manipulation lessons to convince your teammate to attempt to escape the compound in the last exam," He pours some Cabernet sauvignon into two glasses and sits across from you handing you one, "We'll try to come up with some believable excuse to explain her death...high speed car crashes is a bit of a cliché but we're very good at staging them."

"For your next exam," He said pausing to savor the cabernet, "We shall test your ability to collect and manipulate intelligence assets."

"Here is your assignment," Your instructor hands you a folder with a picture of a good looking man.

tumblr_mhszj6J3R31rsygogo1_500.jpg


"He's Michael Edward Dane Jr., heir of the ludicrously wealthy American banker. He's lived life with a trust fund making him the typical spoiled rotten capitalist aimless shit of a young man."

He put the wineglass down and looked into your eyes. "This weekend he'll be spending 24 hours in Las Vegas, and typical of spoiled and decadent western lifestyle he's paying for rather expensive escorts to spend that day with."

"Your exam will be to neutralize one of the escorts and take her place," He leaned back in his chair and reached in his pocket paying attention to the way you tensed ready to defend yourself with all the hand to hand combat training you've learned throughout the candidates' program. Understandable since the first day the instructor reached in to the same pocket and pulled out a gun and shot one of your fellow candidates on the first day for no other reason than there wasn't enough bunks for the candidates in the barracks you were assigned to."

Instead this time he pulled out a phone and handed it to you. "Your first task will be to use your training in the art of seduction and manipulation to convince him to postpone his next trip to Tokyo for another 24 hours or alternatively to take you with him. Then further instruction will come over text on this phone."

"The other two finalists have been given similar assignments. You'll be of course competing with both of them as well as the professional call-girl your target has also contracted for the day."

"We shall be observing and scoring your performance as your test proceeds." He told you, "The one of you who scores lowest, or is unable to complete your assignment, or tries to escape will be eliminated."

"As for how you will do this...you are a beautiful young woman in the prime of her life and your target is a handsome and by all reports virile and passionate lover...enjoy yourself."

"Now prepare to go on a long plane trip to Las Vegas. You can read the rest of your mark's background once we're on the plane. Oh and do practice your American accent."
 
Working on a thread idea that will combine two of my consistent interests secret society and Succubi. Where Succubi are real and have a secret underground society operating seperate from the mainstream worlds'. They have a large circles (harems) of lovers they have group sex with so they won't kill any one lover when feeding from them. Trying to decide if I want it to be a one on one with lots of NPCs or a group thread or as a strict ménage thread.

tumblr_ng0bfkMqzZ1sma9e2o1_400.jpg


http://41.media.tumblr.com/68479045be49bb72036965cff35fa565/tumblr_ntet9iB9v71tvvddjo1_500.jpg

http://40.media.tumblr.com/717c525b4b7495fe04fe41d6bd295419/tumblr_mursvieTJz1ra9xwio1_500.jpg

http://40.media.tumblr.com/8e0fafab638cf89805708b6e5ab16a0d/tumblr_n3tj2kD6PL1s70xkko1_500.jpg

http://38.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mcq37eXGo01rk568po1_500.gif

Once I finish developing this idea I will obviously need a good cowriter who won't be afraid of getting a little raunchy and not afraid of some girl on girl in these scenes. Whoever plays the succubus will need to be dominant in the group dynamics, but not really in the bdsm sense, more like being the ring-leader of any and all action taking place.
 
Wip

Sex, Love, and the Layover

Sawyer Bryant was not having a good time at the moment. He'd just signed his divorce papers making his fifteen year marriage to his wife-he'd have to get used to calling her his ex-wife now-a miserable failure. He'd just gone for a convention of Hardware Distributors in Vegas. Then Hurricane Eduardo's projected path had shifted so it was headed straight for his hometown. So here he was stuck in the hotel. He managed to keep his hotel room, but just barely. He had the money (until the alimony payments started taking their toll on his bank account of course), but another convention had moved into the hotel for the weekend packing the place. What surprised him was what the new convention was for. It was the Adult Video Awards and Convention. He wasn't complaining...after all he was single now and could ogle the scantily clad women walking around all he liked. Maybe he could forget about how shitty his life was at the moment.

He didn't realize that among them he was going to meet the love of his life.

Cassandra Sanderson, known professionally as Sandra Syren, had a master plan in life. She saved every penny she could and invested what she didn't save wisely in her career as the highest paid and the highest in demand pornstar in the industry and in four years she'd have enough saved up to retire and live comfortably and modestly for the rest of her life. Not that she didn't enjoy doing what she did, she loved sex, and had an exhibitionist streak a mile wide to go with a rather libertine view on sexuality from even before starting her career in porn. The thing was she hated not being in control of her fate, and she was reaching the point in her career where she'd become passé in a couple more years and have her studio head dictate to her.

No she had the course of her life all planned out. Make a lot of money while having hot sex, retire to live comfortably while having hot sex, and then eventually settle down with a man of her dreams who is comfortable with her past and enthusiastically comfortable with her sexual appetites.

Yes, she had it all planned out. Little did Cassandra know that she was about to meet the man of her dreams years before she had planned to.
 
Primal Law

IC: Miranda Chase

She was new to the club, and Tyler wanted her to ease into it. Tyler was the owner and top dom of the Indigo Court a BDSM club-'THE' with capital letters BDSM club-in Miami. It was supposedly a high honor to be invited within it, and one was a fool for flaunting its rules normally. Normally she would have found Tyler's insistence on making her wait and watch and get a feel for the other members here somewhat annoying, but tonight it suited her purposes perfectly.

Some of the best subs and fellow doms to be found in the scene anywhere could be found here, and Miranda had been chomping at the bit to go out and play with them for the past week and a half, but Tyler was adamant about her waiting and only observing-again tonight that suited her purposes.

For the last few months in her vanilla life as a homicide detective freshly transferred from New York she had just discovered something. Well other than the
fact the rest of the 'boys' (using the term ironically) in the homicide unit somehow kept confusing her for their secretary and coffee-fetcher when they weren't stealing glances at her tits or ass when they thought she wasn't looking-nevermind her sterling record of closed cases back in Manhattan that said she was as an excellent detective as all of them combined.

That and she had formed the theory at this point-that the string of brutal murders that was baffling her fellow detectives were connected and involving people in the BDSM scene, more specifically members of the Indigo Court. Perhaps the killer was a member, which was a sobering thought to her usual kid in a candy store act here. So here she sat with Tyler in the corner watching the other members play.

She didn't think Tyler was the killer. The vibe she got from him was certainly powerful, controlling, a tinge of sadism perhaps but not capable of the abuse and mutilation done to the victims. So should she tell him her suspicions? No, not yet. She could be wrong about Tyler and she had no proof other than her feeling the killings were related and involved his club. So she intended to be a good little Domme and sit and watch-make it something of a stake-out while she watched these people through the filter of her detective's mind's eye.

Then she spotted him. He was big and beautiful. Over six feet, the broadness of his shoulders was enough to accelerate her heart rate. He was pure male animal. No matter what soap, deodorant, or cologne he used, he wouldn't be able to obliterate the scent. He was powerful and strong, a throwback warrior from the olden days of swords and castles, but what made him absolutely irresistible to Miranda was the colored band around his wrist. It was red. The Club's way of advertising that he was a sexual submissive.

So here they were, the alpha wolf that chose the role of beta in the bedroom, and the huntress that had sought a wolf like him all of her life and couldn't seal the deal for the rotten fucking timing was all wrong. Here she was supposedly just sitting and waiting-and now add wanting to the list of verbs she was currently doing. Then there was the fact that she was supposed to be on the stake-out as well and-

"You've noticed, Michael," Tyler said noting how she was watching-well make that drooling after her dream sub.

"Michael," She asked testing out the name on her tongue, owning it, the only part of him she could have tonight.

"Yes, he's quite popular with Dommes of the Court," Tyler mused, "A good easy submissive man, but not too easy. A good test for you."

"Me," She said breaking her eyes' hold on Michael to pin Tyler in a questioning look, "I thought you wanted me to just sit and watch for a while longer?"

Tyler shrugged, "I think its about time I observe you in action with the right submissive like Michael. Just take him to room four so I can observe the scene as it takes place, but hurry before one of the other dome's snatch him up before him."

Well, damn. The night he finally took off the leash on her would have to be tonight. So here she was on a night she was supposed to be on a stake out with the most gorgeous man she'd ever seen in front of her and Tyler shoving her at him. How was she-

-Oh fuck it!

She rose up from her chair and began to walk-more like strut with hips swaying in her tight black leather hot-pants crossing over to stop in front of him. She stared into his eyes, those deep blue eyes of his didn't give, didn't fall to her feet like most submissives' would. His eyes met hers acknowledging her power like he was staring into the eyes of a tigress. She liked that.

"Room four," She informed him confidently, "I expect you there."
 
Character Idea

Mr Wright and Ms. Wong

Madison Wong

tumblr_mk86ipGLIq1rm2veco1_500.jpg


Like many single women in their twenties in the city she was looking for Mr. Right instead of Mr. All Wrong or Mr. Right For Now. She'd looked around, played the field, tried the websites and only found heartache. It shouldn't be this hard to find a decent guy she could tie down to her bed and fuck his face.

Oh yes, despite all preconceptions you'd get of Madison at first glance, in the bedroom she was dominant. Miranda had always been a walking contradiction. Coming from a very traditional Chineese American background she grew up inhibited and quiet until the wild exploratory days in College.

She loved junk food, romantic comedies, and singing along to bubble gum Pop songs, shopping for designer shoes, Babying her toy Pomeranian dog, and reading trashy historical romance novels...so many things you'd never picture a dominant woman doing. And that contradiction was the problem. Mr. Right for her inside the bedroom was never Mr. Right outside of it. She needed to find a man that was as much of a contradiction as she was.

Good luck with that. In a city with millions of people in it what were the odds of running into her Mr. Right until she literally did.
 
Character idea

(No one image sums up this character but the idea is these two merged together)
tumblr_nhg3dspBIZ1t5z3yho1_500.jpg
and
tumblr_ncczgxyhaK1r2s3h9o1_500.jpg


Kiriel Von Durandel

She grew up as princess of the kingdom of Tyris safe and secure in the royal palace. When she was twelve a horde of Jastrathi (Boneshirt)barbarians crossed the mountains that formed the Eastern border of Tyris. The stole and burned and plundered town after town led by a warrior claimed to be invincible in battle. To their credit for two years the Royal Tyrisian army fought them off valiantly to a standstill but one terrible night the horde finally overwhelmed the beleaguered army and swarmed into the capital city wreaking a terrible vengeance. The city burned, its men died screaming, its women were dragged off to be gang-raped, its children were tied off to become slaves.

The royal palace for hours was besieged as the city burned and then suddenly Kiriel's world turned upside down as the gates smashed down and the barbarian (Boneshirts) rushed into her protected little world. She ran and hid as (men and women she had known throughout her life) guardsmen, and servants, and maids, and courtiers died fighting to the last or screamed and stuggled futilely against the pack of beasts rutting into them one after another making them long for death's merciful embrace.

She ran seeking the one man who had always protected her, made her feel safe, fought off the monsters hiding under beds or closets. She found her father in his chambers. His body lay sprawled under a pool of blood on the floor his severed head sitting atop his chest staring lifelessly at her. Beyond in her mother and father's bedchamber was her mother lying motionlessly atop the bed. Her dress was in shreds. Her legs spread wide and her neck bent around for a fatal injury. There were two more people atop the bed. A giant of a man had thrown her older sister atop their mother's corpse. His huge fist brutally crushing her throat as he relentlessly drove his rampant disgusting dick into her battered womanhood.

Kiriel froze as she realized this was the man most feared and hated by the Tyrisian people. Bruna, the chieftain of the Jastrathi, called Bruna the Invincible, Bruna the conqueror, Bruna the Terrible, Bruna the Ironfist.

She gasped. Then he looked up and those merciless eyes focused upon her. Kiriel heard her sister's neck snap as he rose up to come casually after her completely naked. She had tried to fight him, but she had learned that night the tales were true. Bruna truly was invincible. So narrowly escaping her mother and sister's fate Kiriel escaped and ran and ran and ran

Now years later she didn't run anymore. She was a traveling merchant searching for the key to avenge the little girl upon the monster that had destroyed her world. She had traveled the world over with a single-minded purpose. She had remade herself learning a host of skills and secret arts, becoming a warrior and mystic. Searching, seeking the secret answer to Bruna Ironfist's power. Seeking how to kill the invincible.

((The influence to this idea is a Disney Princess meets Bruce Wayne meets Attilla the Hun or Tamerlane))
 
Last edited:
Story Idea (WIP)

This is a very raw idea I just had. Basically my new idea is a Menage story taken from Hawkman and Hawkgirl and Vandal Savage in Legends of Tomorrow without the other characters or the Time Travel meeting the chase movie structure of the original Terminator movie.

One character that remembers his previous lives and his soul mate and the madman that hunts them down to kill them in each incarnation. (He'll play the role of Reese in this from the original Terminator movie)

My cowriter will play the Sarah Conner Role in the plot. An everyday woman, the reincarnated soulmate oblivious to her past lives, but drawn to this crazy guy that seems to know her so intimately. The big complication is she's already married with a daughter to a kind and loving man. As the plot progresses she'll remember more and more of her previous lives and how much she loves her soulmate...the problem being she still loves her husband and her daughter as well.

Then my second character is her husband who will play the voice of doubt or reason or just be the voice of the readers hopefully as he tries not to lose his wife and not to mention survive being hunted down by a psychopath determined to kill them.
 
Character Idea

tumblr_nmge9gTEQ01sk9hqgo1_500.jpg


When Sierra was "born" she wasn't given a name. Instead she was given a barcode and a serial number: S-501-11159-4490-LX14. She was just a consumer product from a Manpower Limited, an infamous Trans-system conglomerate headquartered in the independent Space-colony of Mesa, that specialized in mass-producing and customizing through genetic engineering of clones of donors for sale as hard labor or entertainment units. Which was a long and anesthetic way of saying they were good at making and selling people as slaves.

The vast majority of the slaves were the Alpha, Beta, and Delta lines. Mass-produced hard-labor units, and that was the largest slice of Manpower's profit margins. They were sold to usually less than legitimate fly by night asteroid mining outfits with inadequate safety precautions in place and notorious tendency of disposing of the witnesses like the miners themselves once the ore quotas were fulfilled or the authorities got too close to discovering them.

The other lines like Sierras were made and designed as Entertainment models; jugglers, acrobats, dancers. These were much fewer and individually much more expensive than any one Alpha, Beta, or the big testosterone laden Deltas.

Sierra's own line was advertised as a luxury entertainment line, which was another corporate anesthetic way of saying that she was a specially designed sex slave. She and her sister clones were genetically engineered to look sexually attractive, as well as a hyper-active sexdrive, and lastly a marked decrease in their base ability to learn or retain facts.

However there was a catch in Sierra's individual case. When Manpower's geneticists flipped the switch in her chromosomes that would have placed a low cap on her IQ it backfired badly. Sierra was smart, very smart, prodigy level smart. She was smart enough to play dumb and docile like her sisters well enough to fool the quality control butchers at manpower until she was sold off to a wealthy individual with disgusting and illegal and immoral tastes in sexual activities. Unfortunately for her owner she had arranged an accident for him and escaped to join the Audubon Ballroom.

The Ballroom were a collection or runaway slaves like herself or sympathetic normals from all over the solar system dedicated to fight for the complete abolition of the genetic slave-trade. They were freedom-fighters though most of the official governments across Sol and on Old Earth called them terrorists. That didn't matter most turned a blind-eye to the slave-trade as long as it stayed far away and someone else's problem.

Sierra due to her intelligence and ruthlessness had risen fast in the Ballroom's ranks. She now commanded her very own cell that operated an independent freighter-a clandestinely armed freighter-making them technically pirates although they only ever went after other freighters registered or contracting with Mesa Colony and Manpower Ltd specifically or ships from the less than legal outfits or individuals that would patronize either.

Now they had received intelligence of a clandestine slave auction being held at a defunct refueling depot a few thousand kicks Solar west of Jupiter. If they could perform their mission perfectly they could free the thousands of slaves being contained in the empty fuel silos. If they fucked this one up those slave-trading bastards would destroy the incriminating evidence by blowing the charges outside those silos venting thousands of lives into the vacuum of space.

To make it even worse Sierra was going into heat. She despised succumbing to their engineering of her body, but if she didn't find somebody to fuck soon the evil quality control program when they designed her would punish her by stopping the production of vital proteins she needed to live. The result was either fuck someone or get sicker and sicker until she eventually died.

Her crew was out of the question. She had to face them everyday, and she didn't want them to think any less of her ability to command them...also there could be a strain on morale if she fraternized in that way with any of them. The only other people she could get would be the slavers-which she'd rather die than submit herself to that. Maybe one of the slaves? Another one of the "Luxury Entertainment" Models would understand what she was going through even if they were as dumb as a rock where anything else was concerned.

Although they'd probably be mostly "Labor Units" at the auction...she could imagine the rough hands of a Delta holding her down while...

...Fuck! She was getting wet again! With her in heat the slightest thought in the direction of sex would set her pussy gushing like a waterfall, damnit!

Sierra hated this chain still around her neck from those monsters at Manpower, and she hated needing it soooo bad as she needed it now. If she didn't find someone soon she was liable of losing her fucking mind.
 
Character Idea

tumblr_obs6zga0BQ1trvxgso1_540.jpg

Jessica Tanner AKA Mercedes

Mercedes had received a text from Diane, her "manager", telling her to meet a new client at this address. Given the address was the penthouse of a condo in the wealthiest part of Manhattan and the fact that her clients paid well into six figures' territory for her services she had decided to wear a her sexy little black leather dress that showcased the breasts she had paid top dollar for when entering her particular profession as well as the figure she'd earned through hours spent every day at the gym.

This client wished to pay for an entire weekend, three days and nights, with her which excited her. Few first time clients paid for more than one night on a girl they hadn't even met yet. Most first timers spent half their time fumbling through the awkwardness before initiating what they were paying her for. The fact this one wanted three days without even meeting her meant he was serious. That was good in Mercedes opinion after all she genuinely enjoyed doing her job.

Also the fact that he had requested her meant word about Mercedes was getting around and hopefully it meant she could start making greater strides to surpass that stuck-up bitch Simone as, Diane's, top talent and earn a shit-ton of real money.

Which was good too. She had bills after all that wouldn't pay themselves.

Now Vincent, her driver, and security led her to the elevator of her new client's building.

"Three days without vetting this guy," He asked her, "If he tries for anything off the menu you just give me a call and his ass will be grass."

She kissed him on the cheek, "I'm a big girl Vince. I can take care of myself." She stepped inside the elevator and pressed the button for the penthouse."

She looked at Vincent before the doors slid closed. He was a rugged big strong man...just the type of cute to make her masturbate at night fantasizing over...alas...why were all the good guys gay.

The doors closed and Mercedes closed her eyes getting herself into what she called "Mercedes mode". Jessica Tanner-the klutzy awkward girl was gone. Now she was Mercedes. She was beautiful-the type of stunning beauty that turned heads as she walked past. She was graceful-the type of grace and poise that people stood mesmerized just watching her walk-no strut from one side of the room to the other. She was seductive-the type that could ruin marriages or priestly vows is she set her mind to it. And she was nasty-the type of nasty that was not frightened and indeed embraced whatever her client wished of her-for a price of course. In short she was Mercedes, the best goddamned mother-fucking high class escort the mother-fucking big apple had ever seen, and a hundred times better than that ugly skank-bitch, Simone, could ever imagine being.

The doors slid open delivering her into her new client's penthouse. It was full of people talking to themselves mingling, flirting, sipping dom from champagne glasses. She strutted out of the elevator on her impossibly tall stillettos like an empress striding through her throneroom. Heel-toe, heel-toe, each confident step she took on the hardwood floors announced her coming.

Her instructions was to enter dressed to impress-check. And also to enter and make everyone notice her-check. She didn't need to look to know every man in her client's party had turned their eyes upon her. She could practically feel their eyes like invisible fingers tracing over every contour revealed by her sexy little black leather dress. She could almost sense their imaginations lowering the zipper at her back pulling the straps over her shoulders, peeling the already precariously perched bust of the dress off of her breasts. She could almost feel the desire they had for her body-the sexiest body they'd ever seen or would ever see again-the best body their money could buy.

She could also feel the petty jealousy of the women in the party-who weren't bad looking but nowhere near Mercedes' league. She could almost feel their antipathy towards her hitting her like a tidal wave.

Perhaps her client got off on making people jealous or even making a scene. That wasn't really Jennifer Tanner's thing, but for six figures a night, Mercedes got off on whatever her client got off on. So it sure as hell would be her thing this weekend.

Conversation had stopped in her wake. Everyone watched her as she confidently crossed the penthouse towards the balcony overlooking the manhattan skyline. Her instructions had told her she'd find him there. He was in the middle of a conversation with two elderly gentlemen in tuxedoes. She ignored them and instead strode straight for him and stopped directly before him.

She looked into his eyes and smiled that winning six-figure smile that promised so much and delivered more. "Hello there, handsome. I believe we have a date, you and me..."

She leaned forward and pressed her lips to his. Some of the others of Diane's girls didn't like kissing clients-viewing it as something too intimate. Mercedes liked doing it especially for new clients because how they returned the kiss would tell her what was in store for her and just how much fun she was going to have rocking his world tonight.

She was Mercedes, the best high-class escort in this mother-fucking town, and she was set on earning every penny of the money he'd paid for her this weekend.
 
Back
Top