Couple Looking For Erotic Pen-Pal/Email Buddy

KinkyPervCouple

Experienced
Joined
Mar 12, 2011
Posts
60
~We apologize in advance if this is a long post~

Hello.

This is the first time my husband and I have posted on a forum together. It's new to us, but it's something we're both interested in and want to explore. Most of the messages here will be written in the form of my perspective, but to be honest off the back, it'll be a combined effort from us both. Here's our latest kink we wish to explore:

I'm attracted to females. I've always been. I remember as far back as the age of 5 fooling around with girls and enjoying it. I enjoy the taste of pussy. And I enjoy having the female sex attend to my pussy. That's not to say I'm a lesbian. Or overly bisexual. I just enjoy messing around with girls. But only to mess around with. It could be nothing more than sexual fun.

He, on the other-hand, LOVES the fact that I love pussy. He enjoys hearing about my past lesbian experiences, and enjoys thinking about the new experiences that I'm sure to have during our relationship.

That being said, we have yet to have a threesome. Nor have we involved anyone else into our lifestyle. At least, not until now.

For example, one of my kinks is that I enjoy being watched and I also enjoy having sex in public. One of his kinks is that he loves to let others know when we're having sex.

What we're looking for right now is a female (or other couple where I'd have direct conversation with the female) to be our sexual pen-pal. We're not interested in hooking up with that person/couple (at least not right now), but we are interested in someone to have erotic correspondences with. We want to have someone we could email (and if comfort is enough, directly text) when we're in the mood. Here's a scenario:

I'm laying down and he has his face buried inside my cunt. I want to be able to write an email to this female while it's going on and say something like, “Oh my God. My husband is licking my pussy so good right now.” The thrill of her knowing what we're doing and my talking dirty to her while it's happening would turn me and him on immensely.

Another scenario would be if I was sucking his dick or eating his ass or if I was fucking to try to get something I really want (the best way for me to get what I want from him is to 'work' for it with sex), for me to send that email and tell them exactly what I'm doing.

Once again, we're looking for females. The female can be apart of a couple (like me), but it's I who is going to have the correspondences with the girl. I don't want to talk to her man. My husband won't be talking to her (although, with time, both husbands may be able to be more involved in the conversations). We're not trying to swing (again, not yet anyway). I'm just looking for a girl-friend to talk naughty with.

Anyone female (or couple) who is interested may send us a Private Message. From there, we'll figure out what we'll have to do, especially in regards to emails (we're more inclined to read and correspond through our email than we are through Private Messages; it's just easier for us). We'll be able to provide a pic to prove we're “real”. It'll probably be of me sucking his cock while he holds a sign in front of my face. Or something like that. At the same time, you must also be able to prove you are indeed a female (or a couple) via pic.

To verify, we'll need a pic of your tits and/or vagina in the pic (it doesn't have to be topless or totally nude but it does have to prove you have tits and a vagina), along with a sign with the date and our name on it.

We're not picky with appearance or voice (as this will mostly be written correspondence anyway). This is just something we're looking to explore and see where it takes us. If all goes well, we should all be able to get off to hot conversation, possible pic swapping, and who knows what else.

Thanks for all those who have read this. And thanks in advance for all those who may be able to share in our kink.
 
Last edited:
To the poster above, thanks.

For everyone else, we have received a few inquries and responded to them accordingly. We'd love to continue getting responses.
 
We're still interested in making new email friends. Ladies (or couples), please do not feel shy to pm us.
 
Fantastic idea hope you guys do find someone to do it! Like the fellow above I also like your post, specially as it is what I enjoy too!
Good luck.
Rafael
:cool:
 
Thanks everyone for the support. We've had a few people interested, but we have yet to really take off with any female or couple. In order to get more responses, we thought about posting some of our naughty pics, but then thought better of it after we realized that's just gon to invite more guys to private message us.

But to all those girls who fear we're not who we say we are, as long as you could prove you're a girl, we can provide pics. And as this friendship grows, we'd provide be inclined to show even more pics and even go on webcam, to go along with our erotic conversations.

So ladies, if interested, we'd like to hear from you.
 
Thanks everyone for the support. We've had a few people interested, but we have yet to really take off with any female or couple. In order to get more responses, we thought about posting some of our naughty pics, but then thought better of it after we realized that's just gon to invite more guys to private message us.

But to all those girls who fear we're not who we say we are, as long as you could prove you're a girl, we can provide pics. And as this friendship grows, we'd provide be inclined to show even more pics and even go on webcam, to go along with our erotic conversations.

So ladies, if interested, we'd like to hear from you.

I think this site is hit or miss; but it is not as direct as others, if you ask me. Good luck in your search as well and fell free to check out our pics and other posts.

Later,

Allpleasure4her
 
Sounds like a great idea. Sorry, cant help. :(

Good luck with it, though.
 
Fun Mature Guy lookind for pen pal

Not sure if doing this right but just love to write talk about all kinds of sexual stuff / role play etc.

Was really looking for an open minded couple in the 45 - 55 range to have fun,

Thats It! More details and stuff if you are interested.

Just let me know. I know there have to be other people my age who can;t get enough of this.

Thanks !
 
Not sure if doing this right but just love to write talk about all kinds of sexual stuff / role play etc.

Was really looking for an open minded couple in the 45 - 55 range to have fun,

Thats It! More details and stuff if you are interested.

Just let me know. I know there have to be other people my age who can;t get enough of this.

Thanks !

Seeing that they haven't posted anything in over five years, you may have an extended wait for a response :rolleyes:
 
right up my alley

im older guy who would love to talk with a bi couple. had incest experiences in my life that gave me a very early start in all kinds of sraised my kids and have secure life financially but just never satisfied sexuaaly.
i have sucked cock,,love the taste of cum..LOVE to do all oral as ate my sisters pussies and just have never experienced anyone like me out there.

i dont want drama..i dont need anything..just want to meet someone my age or a couple that cant get enough either.
 
Back
Top