The Half-Orc's Half-Sister (Closed for HornyPussycat21)

Alkresh smiled at his sister as she told him about Angel's pussy, "I think I will have to do that, sis. She does look pretty delicious."

"Don't worry Angel. Hal may look huge but...," She passed for a moment before continuing. "Okay he is, but you'll get use to it. It felt so sooo good when he fucked me the first time!"


Alkresh laughed but looked down gently at Angel and cupped her face, saying, "It's okay Angel, I'll go nice and slow...just tell me how it feels and I'll do what I can to make you feel better." He leaned down and kissed her gently on the lips.

"Now, let's see how good you are at eating pussy, Angel," Alkresh said with a laugh, pulling her up and then flipping her onto her knees, "I think I'll have to take a quick taste before I fuck you though."

Alkresh winked playfully at Eli, "Now sis, make sure Angeliki licks you nice and clean, i want you to get all the attention you deserve."

With that, Alkresh peppered Angel's bottom with kisses, teasing her asshole with his tongue and pinching her fleshy ass as he finally worked his mouth down onto her mound, inhaling her scent. The half-orc's cock throbbed as the taste of her juices rolled over his lips and went onto his tongue. Alkresh gripped her thighs and plunged his tongue deep within the dryad's snatch and began to move his neck chin and fac against her, fucking her with her with his tongue.

####

"It's nice to meet you Alice. It really is, but how do you know m son? I mean, I think I remember his letters talking about a Alice, but... are you her?"

Alice blushed, "I knew he wrote to you but I thought he wouldn't mention me..." She said, stopping as a cart full of treats got pushed past them, "But yes, I am," she said with a sad smile, "We dated for awhile and we're still good friends."

The elf grabbed Renee's hand and continued down the hall her mood picking up a bit, "I hope he wrote nice things about me. He always loved telling me about you and I can tell you're a really nice person."

She ducked as a reporter with a camera walked towards them and didn't speak again until he passed. "So Renee, how have you been enjoying the city?" She asked as she continued down the hallway.
 
Angel smiled up at him as he cupped her face. "Thanks Alkresh. Your sweet." Not that he wasn't sweet when they were little, but he never did offer to fuck her back then. She doubted he even knew about sex. She grew up in a family that was all about it, while he grew up... well, more as a slave. Sure, he played with them when ever she went over, but she knew he was treated poorly when she wasn't.

When he flipped her over, she laughed and looked back at Eli. "Is he always this... energetic?" She asked, a curious look on her face.

"Actually, he's pretty slow right now. He would have me screaming by now usually. I'd probably be on my third climax." Eli told her as she peeked at her brother, giving him a quick wink. "I can promise you that I wouldn't be the only one to cum."

When Alkresh started to kiss down her backside, she moaned. "Oh god," She looked at Eli in front of her, seeing a bright, smile on her face. "He's, Mmm" Her back arched a bit, feeling hi tongue run over her pussy. "he's good! Really good!" Her eyes closed for a moment, enjoying the feeling of his bumpy tongue sliding over her lips. As soon as she felt his tongue slide inside her, she reached out and grabbed Eli's thighs. Before she had time to react, she yanked the elf down to her, so her snatch was right in her face.

She bent her head down and started lapping at her cunt, tasting Alkresh cum a she did. Angel used the tip of her tongue and using it to circle her clit, flicking it, making her jump. But she also made her juices start flowing.

Eli feel back on the bed and cried out in pleasure. "She's done this before." She moaned, as she moved on her hands down and rested it on her head. She knew what she was doing with her tongue, she knew just were to move it, just how to make her go crazy. And she only started.

She said to Alkresh, "I wonder if she can do this and get your cock."

xXx

"So you are that girl." She said, when Alice said they use to date. Though, now she wasn't sure if it was a good thing or a bad thing she ran into her. In the new cards she did get mentioning her' they were all of how nice she was. How funny, sweet, funny. She wasn't sure if Elijah would be really happy to meet her. Especially now.

"Oh, he wrote great things. I would have loved to meet you before, but... he never got around to visiting until lately." Renee explained. "Not that I think Eli's father would be to happy." "I'm glad we finally have a chance to meet!"

When she asked about the city, she blushed a bit. "Actually, yes. I mean, a bit. Not really though. I've kind of been busy lately. Alkresh and Eli have been taking up a lot of my time." She looked at her, "But what I have seen is beautiful. I can't wait to see the rest."

"So, where do you think they are?"
 
She said to Alkresh, "I wonder if she can do this and get your cock."

Alkresh chuckled and took a moment to stroke his sister's face as he readied his cock against Angel's entrance,

"Let's find out." Alkresh said, letting his cock push into the beautiful dryad's pussy. Angel was still wet, so Alkresh didn't find it too hard to enter her but he still went slow, only allowing a few inches to go into her. Alkresh groaned as he spread Angel wide open with his cock. Angel was a lot tighter than Alkresh expected, so he took his hand away from Eli's face an d gripped Angel's hips as he thrust deeper into her, his cock going in halfway before he began to pull out,

"How's it feeling, Angeliki?" Alkresh said as he pulled out until only the tip of member was inside her slit, "You feel really good, Angel and since you're my friend, I'm not going to hold back."

With that, Alkresh ran his one free hand down her back, between the tangles of roots and plants and down to her thigh, and gripped her tight, "Now keep making Eli feel good and I'll do the same to you, Angel."

Alkresh smiled and slammed his cock deep inside Angeliki, leaving only an inch out. He cried out as Angel's tightness surrounded him and her juices flowed down his cock. He began to thrust his hips, pulling against her hips as he drove his cock home.

"So good Angel, so good." Alkresh said.

############

"I'm glad we finally have a chance to meet!"

Alice smiled, "I'm glad we could meet too Renee. I wish we could have met when there weren't so many people around but maybe we can hang out later...I hope you haven't filled your dance card out yet." She said with a wink.

"Alkresh and Eli have been taking up a lot of my time."

Alice chuckled, "I imagine so. I remember Alkresh used to tell me about how cute Eli was. Was it a surprise when you found out they were dating? I mean, it must have been a surprise to find Alkresh dating the girl you helped raise."

The elf raised the hair out of her right eye and scanned the hallway. Nodding, she headed towards the door to the room where Alkresh, Eli, and Angel were screwing. However, when she and Renee reached the door, she stopped and blushed.

"Uh, it looks like he's a bit busy at the moment." Alice chuckled, her cheeks becoming crimson.
 
Eli leaned her head against his hand as he touched her face. Even when he was kneeling behind a dryad, about to screw her, he managed to make her feel like she was the only girl that mattered to him.

Angel moaned against Eli's pussy when she felt Alkresh push inside her. It felt... amazing. He felt a lot thicker then he looked... And he looked pretty thick. She moved her hands to the covers and balled them into two tight fists. She had to remind herself to keep licking Eli, espcially when he moved deeper. Her moved her tongue up, dipping her tongue into her sweet hole before going up to her clit, making her cry out in pleasure.

When he all but pulled out, she lifted her head away from his siter unt and licked her lips slowly. "It feels incredible. I've never had a cock so thick inside me." She looked over her shoulder at him. "It doesn't hurt to have something so sweet to lick while your inside me, either"

She turned her head and faced Eli again as he ran his fingers over her back, running over her roots. A surge of leasure ran through out her body, making her shiver in pleasure. She moved her head down and managed to run it over her slit once, right before he slammed himself forwards and buried his cock deep inside her pussy. "Ahhh!"

Eli moved her hand up and grabbed Angeliki's head, pushing it down to her pussy. One, because she didn't want anyone to come in and catch them because she got loud. And two... Because she was really enjoying her tongue! "Keep going. Please, keep going." she moaned, closing her eyes as she did.

Angel moaned as Alkresh slammed his cock in and out of her, rocking her face against Eli's cunt. He was going so deep! So hard! She didn't know how Eli, tiny Eli, could handle this!

***

Renee smiled at her, a small blush forming on her cheeks. "Athe moment, no. My card isn't full, but Alice," she looked over the elf. "I don't think it's smart for a girl like you to hang out with a girl like me." Sure, Eli was able to 'handle' her, but she grew up with her. Then again, this girl did date her son.

"Oh, I'm still not a hundred percent use to it. The two of them have always been close, but I never thought they would ever be this close." She paused for a moment, "Not that I don't enjoy that. I'm glad the two of them are so happy together! They look perfect, just wait and see."

When they reached the door, she stoppe, noting her blush, before listening carefully. Not that it was hard to hear the moaning and groaning coming from the room. "You know what, your right, they do sound busy," she grabbed the door knob. "But I'm in a hush. You stay here. I'll be right back.

She pushed the door open and walked inside, the cries growing louder, as she did. She pushed the door closed and walked ingto the room more. When she saw the three of them on the bed, she stopped and crossed her arms. This didn't really surprise her. Not after the way the two of them have been acting around her. Still, at a party?

"Really you two. You can't even last a few hours without going at it?" She asked them before quickly shaking her head. "Nope. No, this isn't important. Alkresh, stop what your doing, we have a problem. Me and Anna just got attacked on the way here." She looked at the girl in the middle, the one getting pounded by her son. she looked familiar, but.... That she could worry about later.
 
"It doesn't hurt to have something so sweet to lick while your inside me, either"

Alkresh smiled at Angel, running his hand over her face, "Well, you keep taking care of Eli and I'll take good care of you Angel." Alkresh said as he slid his massive tool back into the succulent dryad beneath him. The half-orc cried out as he thrust into Angel, the pleasure building in his body as he felt himself get deeper and deeper into her warm, wet cunt.

Alkresh kept pounding away, his desire to fill Angel with his seed growing every second. His hands pulled back hard on Angel's hips and small trail of drool slipped over his lip.

"Just like that Angel, keep going girl, keep going."

###

"I don't think it's smart for a girl like you to hang out with a girl like me."

Alice smiled and kissed Renee on the cheek, "Don't be silly. I stay away from the press because they're always around. My reputation isn't going to be hurt by having a dance with a beautiful woman like yourself...besides, it is just going to be a dance, right?" She said with a mischievous smile.

Alice nodded when Renee told her to wait, though it was clear from the way she scrunched her dress up that she was nervous about waiting.

It took Alkresh a moment to react to his mother's arrival. By the time she had said she was attacked, the half-orc was too close to stop, his hips speeding up and thrusting hard as he fired his semen deep within Angel's womb.

However, as he climaxed, Alkresh quickly turned his head and pulled out of Angel, his eyes opening in shock at his mother's announcement.

"Oh my god, Mom, are you okay?" He asked, almost heading over to her in the nude, before he remembered Angel was there and slid his pants on, whispering, "Sorry, Angeliki."

He ran over to his mother and held her tight, "What happened?"
 
Angel dug her nails in Eli's thighs a bit. Each thrust felt so good. It kept driving deeper, moving harder, faster. " She moved her head up a bit, getting some air, and looked over her shoulder, up at Alkresh. He was really into this. It was clear by the look on his face!

"Angeellll!"

She turned her face back to Eli as she whined. She wasn't really happy that she stopped. "Mm, I'm sorry." She moved her head back down and attacked her pussy as best she coud with her tongue. She was just... Uhhh, she'd never been so distracted before by a man. How was he so good at this?

She heard someone run into the room, but was to distracted to tell Alkresh to stop or pull away from him. Especially as he sped up. Eli seemed to have more control though. She felt her move a bit before she pulled away from her, making her head fall on the bed. "Yo-your gonna make me cum!" She cried out before her pussy clamped tight around him. Her juices started gushing around him, running down her thighs.

Eli look up at Renee, panting heavily. She looked okay. She had a little dirt on her cheek, but besides that, she looked pretty okay. Her eyes went to Alkresh as he came, filling Angel's pussy. "I better get some alone time to play later." She thought before looking back at Renee, "Are you okay?" She asked.

Renee nodded her head a little bit at her, giving her a apologetic look as she did. Her attention turned to Alkresh as he stood up, quickly putting on his pants, before he walked over to her, pulling into a hug. "I'm fine. Don't worry about me." She said as she looked at the girl slowly sit up. "But," she pushed him back. "You have a lot to explain. Like, I don't know, why the hell did a group of guys just attack our carriage, hoping to kidnap us as a way to get to you?"

Eli climbed over to the edge of the bed and grabbed her dress, as well as Angel's before sitting up. Angel kept her back to Renee as she reached out an took her dress was Eli, quickly pulling it on.
 
Alkresh was surprised when his mom pushed him away, his eyes looking shocked as his mom said the kidnappers had gone after her to get to him.

"I, I don't know mom. Could you tell me what happened? There are people I've angered in the past but I swear, i didn't know any of them would attack you to get to me...where is Anna, is she all right?"

He pulled up a chair for Renee to sit in, since he wasn't sure if she would push him away again, or not, he took her hand in his and bade her to sit down, "Mom, I'm so sorry, I swear, if I knew you were in danger, I wouldn't have brought you here. I couldn't live if anything happened to you," he said, his smile turning to a quivering lip.

"Eli, Angel," Alkresh said, looking at the two of them, "Could you two stay here until Anna gets back? I'd feel better if we waited for her to get her so you all can be safe...she is okay, isn't she mom?"

-----

Anna returned to the fountain after she finished her trip through the pipes. nothing seemed weird, nobody seemed suspicous, the access points to the pipes and anywhere a bomb could be placed was protected or closed off. If someone was attacking the party, they sure weren't in a hurry. She had spied Alkresh and Eli but she decided to not stop to talk to them until she had her doll back.

She flew back into her doll, sealing herself back in as Shyla gasped as she rose up and tried to run for it, the bugbear grabbed her arm.

"Anna, please, is Eli okay?"

"Yes, Shyla, now let go! I need to get to Alkresh."

"Can I help, Anna? Maybe I could...

"Shyla, I appreciate it but no, you don't know what's going on and I don't have time to explain it." Anna said, pulling her arm away.

"I-I see, I'm sorry." Shyla said, watching the doll run away.

The bugbear looked remorseful as she watched the sprite run away. She felt anxious and completely useless. As she fought back a sob, she saw a group of children at a treat table, sneaking candies into their pockets. Shyla began to smile but then saw that the children, all five of them, were bugbears. As the smallest one turned and waved, Shyla gasped, they were her children. The five of them ran off into an empty hallway.

"How did they get here? How did my babies get here?" Shyla wondered aloud.

"Why don't you follow them and find out?" Her hobgoblin assistant asked, a smile curling onto her face.

"Yes!" Shyla said, wiping away a tear, "I'll do just that." She got up and chased after them.
 
"Anna is fine, think. I mean when the carriage tripped over, she took most of the blow, so her outter body is a bit damaged, but I don't think she herself is to beat up." She let him know, watching as he pulled out a chair for her. She watched her son's face, the pouty lip he gave er. She hated seeing him like this, but she was pissed off. Renee raised him to be a strong, honest man. Not someone who had a death centance on his head!

If she had know that, she would have never allowed Eli to come. No matter the deal he and his father made. She was way to sweet a girl. Se fell for everything! When Alresh took her hand, she allowed him to guide her to the chair before she sat dow.

When Alkresh turned his head back and looked at them, Eli was starting to get up, moving to grab her dress. "Sure. I mean, I was goiwng to stay anyway." She reasurred him, before peeking at Angel. For a girl that loved sex, she was pretty easily embarrased when someone she knew caught her.

As she picked her dress up off the floor, she walked back to the bed, over to her. "Hey," she placed her hand on her shoulder. "Look, Renee's cool. She knows about me and Alkresh, she doesn't mind. And she certainly doesn't mind if your playing with us too. So their's no reason to be worried." After Angeliki nodded, she stood up straight and pulled the dress over her head, allowing it to fall down her body.

Renee watched as Eli tried to calm down Angel, which she was pretty shocked to see, but, there was no time for that! She could ask them about that later, right now she had to figure out what was going on and make sure no one was going to try and ambush the party.

She looed back at her son and sighed. "Alright, so on our way here, a group of men attacked the carriage, including the driver. They were telling us to come with them, I guess pretending to be some other gang that usually roam around there. When Anna called them on it, they threatened us with weapons. Honestly, I was pretty sure we were goiwng to get taken when this man," she paused thinking about the name. "If I remember right, a man named Brutis, he helped us get away. You know, I hope he's alright."

She quickly continued. "Anyway, me and Anna rode here as fast as we could on one of the horses. When we got here, she went to check the building out , while I went to find you."

Renee looked at him concerned. "What's going to here Alkresh?" Her voice dropped to a whisper, "Is your sister safe here?"
 
Alkresh looked at his mother as she explained what happened with the carriage, his mind clearly troubled.

"Brutus, huh?" He mused, "I'm sure he's fine mom. Maybe he can answer some more questions when he gets here."

"What's going to here Alkresh?" Her voice dropped to a whisper, "Is your sister safe here?"

Alkresh was stunned at the question, his mind putting together the underlying fears and disappointment that ran through his mother's mind. Alkresh took a moment to answer but slowly nodded,

"Yes, mom. I swear. Eli and you are both safe here. I have my friends coming here and they are a lot stronger than me. This place has a number of defences and everyone who works here was personally hired by me. They're perfectly loyal and they have no reason to want to hurt anyone at the party."

He held Renee's hand and tried to force a smile out, "Trust me."

It was at that moment when Anna reached the door to their room and entered the room, running over to Eli and wrapping her in a tight embrace.

"Eli! Thank god you're all right!" Anna said, her relief on full display. She nervously turned to Alkresh, worried that the rage he had shown towards her earlier that day would have increased due to Renee getting caught in an attack.

Instead, Alkresh dropped his mother's hand and wrapped Eli and Anna in his massive arms, holding them tight, "Anna, I'm so glad you're not hurt. Anna, could you please stay close to Eli and my mom tonight? I'd feel better knowing you were there."

"O-of course Alkresh...don't you want to know about the attack, though?"

"Of course but later. You didn't find anything dangerous while you were searching around, did you?"

Anna shook her head.

"Then let's keep those details to ourselves until our friends get here. that way we can work out a plan and figure out who is really responsible."

He beamed down at Eli, "Besides, I promised Eli she could enjoy the ball tonight. I bet you could use some relaxation too, right."

"I guess...Eli, would you and" she looked at Angel, "Your friend like to go to the ball. I didn't find anything suspicious while I was looking around so we should be fine. Besides, I'd love to share a dance with you."
 
Renee watched him closely, looking for any hint that he thought somethig b0ad could happen. He looked worried of course, but she wasn't sure if that was because of what happened or the way she was talking to him. When he promised both she and Eli would be safe, she nodded slightly.

"As long as your sure, Alkresh, I'll believe you." She told him as she squeezed his hand. She did believe him. He still looked nervous, but she was sure he'd do everything in is power to make sure they were both safe.

All three girls looked at the door as it was pushed open and Anna ran in. Eli saw her coming towards her and held her arms out before they collided. Her arms quickly wrapped around her, holding her tight. "Of course I'm already, but I'm worried about you. Are you alright?"

Eli ran her finger through Anna's hair before her brother came over and grabbed them in his arms. Her body was forced closure to Anna's as they were pulled together. It didn't both her, actually, it made her smile more.

When Alkresh asked Anna to watch her, she peeked at him, frowning a bit. Then he asked her to take her to the ball, which ment, he either wasn't coming or he wasn't going to stay for very long. when Anna directed the question to her, she put on a small smile. "Yeah," she reached out and grabbed Angel's arm. "I think it would be fun to be apart of the ball."

Leaning forward, she kised her cheek. "and I'd love to dance with you." She whispered. Eli then looked at her brother. "I'll get to dance with you to, right?"
 
Anna hugged Eli close when she agreed to a dance but caught her frown. Anna was beginning to realize how in tune Eli was with Alkresh as she heard the nervous tone Alkresh had as he spoke.

"I'll be along in a second Eli," He said, "And then I promise you'll have me for the rest of evening" he said, closing the gap between them with a small kiss on her lips, "I love you, Eli. I just want to talk to mom for a bit," he turned to Renee, "If that's okay."

Anna was puzzled, "Alkresh, if it's about the attack, I can tell you more while we're walking to the ball, I'm sure..." She stopped as Alkresh kissed her doll's forehead.

"Nah, it's not about that, I just want to talk to her for a while...just talk," he added, hoping Anna and Eli would believe him without Angel catching onto why he had to emphasize that. It had been a miracle that she accepted his and Eli's relationship. If she found out that he and Renee had made love twice in less than a day, she might not be as accepting.

"Oh-okay Alkresh. Umm, you can let me go, now." She said, squirming a bit.

"Okay," Alkresh said, sliding away, "I'm sorry for how I acted this afternoon, I don't deserve a friend like you. You don't deserve any of the crap I throw your way."

"Th-thank you Alkresh," Anna said, the surprise obvious in her voice, "But maybe if you can be a bit rude at times, I'm proud to be your friend. Now, since I get the feeling your going to keep Eli all to yourself, I think I should take these lovely ladies to the ball so we can have some fun. Ready to go Eli?"

As Anna tugged at Angel and Eli's hands, Alkresh went up to Angel and kissed her on the cheek, "Angel, thank you for accepting my and Eli's relationship, you've grown into a beautiful woman and I'm glad you're still the fun, kind girl, I grew up with."

He looked at Renee and pulled up a chair from a nearby desk whispering he asked, "So mom. You wanted to know why people would want to attack me?"
 
Eli pouted a little bit, even when he said he'd be done in a few seconds before he joined her. "Well," When he kissed her, she couldn't stop a bright smile from covering her face. "If your promise, I guess I can just play with Anna until you show up." Her arms tightened around her as she said this, trying to hide the fact that she was still pretty upset. This night was suppose to be about them having fun, not.... Well, she guessed it was more like business.

"I'm not going to stop you from talkIng to your mother." She looked at Renee as she said this, catching her eyes. She was pretty upset about what happened to her and Eli didn't blame her for getting upset with Alkresh. She was sure if she wan't head over heals for him, she would be upset as well. She gave her a, 'give him a chance' look.

Renee let out a soft sigh, but nodded her head slowly. She was still pretty fucking upset, not really with Alkresh, but because someone wanted to hurt him. And anyone he was cloe to and right now, Elijah seemed to be closest. And she was so young and innocent, okay innocent wasn't the best choice of words, but she didn't even want to think about what couldhappen if someone got a hold of her.

Angel looked up at Alkresh as Anna and Eli moved off the bed. "N-no probem. I mean, I had a lot of fun and I always thought you two looked adoreable, so I can't say I'm upset." She leaned up and kissed his cheek, them peeked at Renee. "Umm, it was nice to see you again. I... hope to see you again later." She said before she got up and went after Eli and Anna.

While Alkresh grabbed a chair, Renee called out. "Anna, there's a girl name Alice waiting out there for me," She gave her son a look. "Can you please tell her that I'll be busy for a while with my son?" She asked her, crossing her legs as she did. When Alkresh sat down in front of her, she nodded her head slowly. "Ye. I want to know everything. Right now!"

Eli looked over her shoulder at the two of the before leaning close to Anna. "Alice? Anna, do you know who she's talking about?" She whispered.
 
Back
Top