Shy no longer....

Damn those are inviting!

attachment.php

Hi mistress! Could I take the punishment followed by the reward please!! Xxx

Mouth watering pics bun. WOW!! You are so sexy, hubby does a great job at showing your style. You know I am a sucker for a women in heels.....
I want to be bad, very bad......*pulls over swooning couch*

Captivating for 1000 posts, with no sign of slowing down :)

Thank you for gracing us with your presence, MBC!

You make me sound delicious /giggle
That's because you are!

Did you mention skinning dipping? Can bunnies swim? If not you can float with me

Oh I will whisper in your ears what I would love to do to you ;)

As for the new additions... LOVE them, I want you so badly, so very aroused and lustful...
As for the quote....

Browncoat for life... FIREFLY!!
Huzzah! Firefly indeed! And you may whisper away!
/giggle

your first thousand posts of many thousands
Goodness! I can't believe it has been that many!

Pics are smoking hot as usual. Will comment later....

Firefly?
Firefly indeed...a fabulous show. You would like Zoe. *nodnod*

This latest series really has me speechless. And ready to assume the position and take my punishment. ;)
Oh! Well bend on over, darlin'. Get ready for a little sting /giggle

Well, since you are a hottie, it's quite easy ;)
Firefly!
Awww thank you! And hooray for sci-fi nuts like me!

Nuttin shy about those pix...DAYUM!!!!
*does her best to look shy, but fails miserably*
/giggle

Damn those are inviting!
So happy you like them /wink

Hi mistress! Could I take the punishment followed by the reward please!! Xxx
/giggle
As long as you're oh so very good, darlin'!
*cracks her whip playfully*

They always do say, X marks the spot... I just hope my aim is good. ;) Sensual as always...
/laugh
I shall remain oh so still...very apple on the head style.

Mouth watering pics bun. WOW!! You are so sexy, hubby does a great job at showing your style. You know I am a sucker for a woman in heels.....
I want to be bad, very bad......*pulls over swooning couch*
/laugh
Disobey just right and you will get what you want /wink

Captivating for 1000 posts, with no sign of slowing down :)

Thank you for gracing us with your presence, MBC!
/blush
*twirls and does a flourish with a curtsy*

loving it
So pleased you are!

That's because you are!
Like vanilla? /giggle

Did you mention skinning dipping? Can bunnies swim? If not you can float with me
We umm...well...we bunny paddle I think...there is some tail wagging involved too.

Ding! I am so happy there are some Browncoats in my thread!

Oh my! Such a willing little toy! /giggle

/giggle

Mmm I would whisper that I want to slide my fingers down your body, caressing your breasts. Lick your nipples and take those hardened nubs into my mouth. Licking them, sucking on them and nibbling them. Then licking my way down your body, caressing your sides and thighs. Little nibbles here and there, kissing and licking my way down one thigh and up the other. Repeating this action a couple of times over before kissing the the top of your mound. Then when I could feel your hips undulating in anticipation lick you from the bottom of your slit to the top, flicking my tongue over your clit. Diving in with lips, tongue and fingers. Fingering your wet pussy, licking it and coaxing more juices out. Sucking on your clit, even giving it a little nibble or two as you build towards a mind blowing orgasm. :devil:

/giggle

Goodness! I can't believe it has been that many!

Firefly indeed...a fabulous show. You would like Zoe. *nodnod*

Oh! Well bend on over, darlin'. Get ready for a little sting /giggle

Awww thank you! And hooray for sci-fi nuts like me!

*does her best to look shy, but fails miserably*
/giggle

So happy you like them /wink

/giggle
As long as you're oh so very good, darlin'!
*cracks her whip playfully*

/laugh
I shall remain oh so still...very apple on the head style.

/laugh

hopefully it is only the first of many thousands.

Mmm I would whisper that I want to slide my fingers down your body, caressing your breasts. Lick your nipples and take those hardened nubs into my mouth. Licking them, sucking on them and nibbling them. Then licking my way down your body, caressing your sides and thighs. Little nibbles here and there, kissing and licking my way down one thigh and up the other. Repeating this action a couple of times over before kissing the the top of your mound. Then when I could feel your hips undulating in anticipation lick you from the bottom of your slit to the top, flicking my tongue over your clit. Diving in with lips, tongue and fingers. Fingering your wet pussy, licking it and coaxing more juices out. Sucking on your clit, even giving it a little nibble or two as you build towards a mind blowing orgasm. :devil:
/blush
Oh goodness...ummm...perhaps a whisper-whisper....like just between us whisper.
/BLUSH

hopefully it is only the first of many thousands.
/giggle
I will see what I can do!

Your recent set of photos make me really want to be a good boy and not get punished...or is that be a not good boy and get punished? I am not sure!

/laugh
How bad do you want me to get /wink

Like vanilla? /giggle
Love everything vanilla! Everything! Smells, taste, texture......vanilla and carmel go oh so well together

We umm...well...we bunny paddle I think...there is some tail wagging involved too.
Tail wagging? with that rock star ass......I would swim the English Canal behind you. You can lead, I will follow CLOSE behind

I think you already know how much I love these. Anxiously awaiting more from you ;)

Now what fun would that be? Movement makes it a little more messy. =)
*whisper* That's we can do in the afterglow before round two.
/giggle

Your recent set of photos make me really want to be a good boy and not get punished...or is that be a not good boy and get punished? I am not sure!
Why don't we try it both ways...hmm? You can decide after /wink

How bad do you want me to get /wink

Love everything vanilla! Everything! Smells, taste, texture......vanilla and carmel go oh so well together
/blush
Oh! I thought you said 'cream' and vanilla...I got excited.

Tail wagging? with that rock star ass......I would swim the English Canal behind you. You can lead, I will follow CLOSE behind
Oh man...now I need like a rock star tattoo on my little bunny bum!

no pressure, all you have to do is please me.:) oh and a hundred other people
/giggle
Wait...wow...that's a lot of bunny kisses.

Oh I bet you're a very sexy and cute blusher ...and I will try to keep the whisper's more between us two ;):devil:
/giggle
I think that might be best!

MissBunnyCandy-Humada, :eek:humada, :eek:humada, :eek:humada,:eek: humada!!!!!!!!!
/laugh
You are seriously gonna pass out!

I think you already know how much I love these. Anxiously awaiting more from you ;)
Happy to see you in the bunny thread! /beam

blush
Oh! I thought you said 'cream' and vanilla...I got excited.
If it only takes 'cream' and vanilla to excite you, I have a big bottle at the ready

Oh man...now I need like a rock star tattoo on my little bunny bum
*sits with pen and paper* bend over just a tad, I will hook you up. I design fresh looking tats in my spare time and for you I got time :)!

Back