Married and Looking by Area Code

Status
Not open for further replies.
Area Codes 610, 484, 215, and 717

Experienced, sincere, romantic, hot blooded 57 year old MWM looking for women interested in online fun and possible meet if we connect. Life is meant to be lived to the fullest and I have a lot living that I want to do yet.

39M here in the 714/562 area. Ladies, don't need to be local if you want to chat, I don't mind sharing naughty thoughts on messenger. I am open to just about anything.

24 yo f. 5ft 3in 125lbs. Brown hair, 32A cup, medium sized bum, white. Looking for men or woman no older than 40.

Also....
My friend is looking as well. 25 yo male, 6ft 1in, brown hair, medium build, 8in long, white, 180lbs. Looking for female

MWM, 770/404/706 area codes. Looking for ladies interested in text and phone conversations. We can see where we go from there.

617 BiBBW

Curvy, frisky, busty 52 f bibbw Boston -- looking for online chat only, here or yahoo -- up late US east coast. If you appreciate the ample form, let's play! xox Hannah

MWM seeking friendship and passion

MWN in 214/972 area code looking for frindship and passion ... Filling the voids ...

48 yr old married white guy in the NYC area. 6', 180 lbs. Fit, well-educated, professional, with a strong sex drive. Looking to express my passionate side (perhaps a bit kinky). I enjoy chatting, I have never had an affair before, but now I am interested in meeting a like-minded woman for mutual pleasure. Send me a PM please!

847 630
39 year old MWM tired of being taken for granted. I'm looking for more out of life and open to anything. Looking to hear from people in a similar situation.

301 and ready to talk

Male 50 Married but always trying to assist those that need it.
PM if interested ;)

MWM 37 - 38 in May White

I am a white married male in the 214 area code (Dallas area). I am 37 and will be 38 in May. I am athletic built. 5'9", tanned, shaved head by choice, blue eyes. Clean, safe, discreet, drug and disease free. Would love to meet a married female ages 23-39 for some hot fun. Love oral, giving and receiving.

Hope to hear from somebody.

:heart:

713/ attached bi female looking for fun online :) women only! maybe pic exchange and possily phone fun too.

Last edited:
What a great idea

MWM, 54 yrs young, 919 (Raleigh,Durham area), 6', 185, brown hair, green eyes, chat/erotic or other, companionship, need some mental and physical stimulation, available for chat, maybe it will lead to something more, maybe not ...
Wishing you a great one!

Last edited:
Evening, drop me a note if you would like to chat some, I have not noticed many users in the NC area..wishes for a great day!! I will post my Yahoo IM in my profile tomorrow.
Tony ...

35, MWF, 336/704/919

seeking conversation and a mental connection ... in no hurry for anything more.
Evening, drop me a note if you would like to chat some, I have not noticed many users in the NC area..wishes for a great day!! I will post my Yahoo IM in my profile tomorrow.
Tony ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back